The World News Media

SUPPORT YOUR DECISIONS – ?????

Bible Speaks

SUPPORT YOUR DECISIONS –

?????

“Do you like it? Should I buy it?” asked Flora, displaying the finely tailored black coat she was trying on. “I like it,” said her friend Anna, “but it’s your choice to make.” Weakened by indecision, Flora placed the coat back on the rack and left the store.

???????

They were home not 15 minutes when Flora exclaimed, “I should have bought that coat!” They returned to the store the next morning, but it was too late. The coat was gone—sold to someone else.

???????

WHEN you are confronted with a personal decision, do you struggle painfully, procrastinate, and finally ask someone else to decide for you? And after the decision is made, do you keep wondering if a different choice would have been better? If so, you can probably identify with Flora’s experience above. You know how difficult decision-making can be.

???????

Nevertheless, you can learn to make decisions with greater ease and pleasure. If making a final choice is hard, remember that decision-making almost always involves taking risks. If you are afraid to make a choice until you are absolutely certain of success, you will remain indecisive, for many decisions involve uncertainty and must be made on the basis of probability. 

???????

(Ecclesiastes 11:4) 

"The one who watches the wind will not sow seed, and the one who looks at the clouds will not reap."

???????

In most cases, no one option has every advantage. No matter what choice you make, there will be something to sacrifice. So make the choice that is most likely the best, and . . .

Support Your Decision! ?

IMG_1095.JPG

• Views 833
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SUPPORT YOUR DECISIONS –  ????? “Do you like it? Should I buy it?” asked Flora, displaying the finely tailored black coat she was trying on. “I like it,” said her friend Anna, “but it’s your

@JW Insider If I write it my myself I put my name on it. All my artwork has my name on them. If copyrighted I put copyrighted info on it. I don't ask a friend where did you get that from? I know them

Posted Images

@Bible Speaks

These items you post are often very nice, but it is considered very rude to plagiarize. It would not hurt anything to just post the source. In many cases, depending on the purpose, you also should get permission, in addition to posting the source.

The closest I found is here. http://ezinearticles.com/?Do-You-Have-Difficulty-Making-Decisions?&id=1246563 Perhaps you got it from somewhere else:

Do You Have Difficulty Making Decisions? By Ruel V Hinaloc  |  

Do you like it? Should I buy it?" asked Flora, displaying the finely tailored black coat she was trying on. "I like it," said her friend Anna, "but it's your choice to make." Weakened by indecision, Flora placed the coat back on the rack and left the store.

They were home not 15 minutes when Flora exclaimed, "I should have bought that coat!" They returned to the store the next morning, but it was too late. The coat was gone-sold to someone else.

WHEN you are confronted with a personal decision, do you struggle painfully, procrastinate, and finally ask someone else to decide for you? And after the decision is made, do you keep wondering if a different choice would have been better? If so, you can probably identify with Flora's experience above. You know how difficult decision-making can be.

Nevertheless, you can learn to make decisions with greater ease and pleasure. ...

If making a final choice is hard, remember that decision-making almost always involves taking risks. If you are afraid to make a choice until you are absolutely certain of success, you will remain indecisive, for many decisions involve uncertainty and must be made on the basis of probability. (Ecclesiastes 11:4) In most cases, no one option has every advantage. No matter what choice you make, there will be something to sacrifice. So make the choice that is most likely the best, and . . .

Support Your Decision!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1246563

-------------------------

The only difference I see is that you spelled out the scripture that the author cited.

Meme-style and graphics-based quotations are more difficult to find original sources for because it's so easy to just use Photoshop or other image-editing tools to make minor adjustments:

everything-in-your-life-is-a-reflection-

22 minutes ago, Bible Speaks said:

Sorry to offend you.

Sorry you thought you offended me. :D

I wasn't offended in the least. Just pointing out something I see about once a day on this site, and it's something that reduces the credibility of the site as a discussion forum. I've even seen complaints from authors on this site, for not getting permission or crediting sources. Not picking on you, either. Many have done it. I've left off a source, now and then, too. Only bringing it up for the sake of the reputation of the site overall.

34 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Sorry you thought you offended me. :D

I wasn't offended in the least. Just pointing out something I see about once a day on this site, and it's something that reduces the credibility of the site as a discussion forum. I've even seen complaints from authors on this site, for not getting permission or crediting sources. Not picking on you, either. Many have done it. I've left off a source, now and then, too. Only bringing it up for the sake of the reputation of the site overall.

@JW Insider 9_9B|:xIf I write it my myself I put my name on it. All my artwork has my name on them. If copyrighted I put copyrighted info on it. I don't ask a friend where did you get that from? I know them and I know they don't steal quotations. However, people are innocently human and just send things to you. I also have people used my art work and erased my name. You know it's not about that. Let them do as they wish as long as somebody is encouraged and it praises Jehovah's Name I'm happy! No worry! People will do what they want anyhow, as you know we can only try our best! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.