The World News Media

GB Private Gazebo @ Warwick - Someone Proposed There & It Didn't Go Well...

Jack Ryan

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then, assuming she accepted the proposal, the brothers asked them to become disengaged (Form S-78) and to become re-engaged anywhere outside of Warwick, since the Governing Body also meets in Warwick

At Warwick there is a gazebo overlooking the lake. It's a nice peaceful setting. Well someone had the bright idea they were going to propose while they were at Warwick. They see this Gazebo and walk o

I think this is in response to the @Librarian calling the bridge at Wallkill "engagement bridge" ... hence the crackdown: http://www.jw-archive.org/tagged/Engagement-Bridge

Posted Images

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

She was severely overworked single mom with health problems and no teeth, living in abject poverty, and had five children, three of which were dying of Cystic Fibrosis.

That is enough to make anyone crazy.

And yet she could still object to someone 'rude, crude, and a bore!" What an amazing woman.

On 10/7/2017 at 10:33 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I have often wondered what would happen if I landed on the Warwick front lawn in a helicopter,  showed up at the Lobby, unannounced, with several Halliburton #103 aluminum suitcases filled with hundred dollar bills, opened them and showed the money to the receptionist, and asked to see one of the Governing Body for a special, personal, guided tour of the new Headquarters facility.

Think they could fit me in the same morning?

No, I think they would fit you in a strait jacket.

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

And yet she could still object to someone 'rude, crude, and a bore!" What an amazing woman.

It was an accurate description of myself ... I did not mind at all that she was aware of it, and accurately labeled me ... but there was no follow up point.

She did not seem to object when I married one of her daughters.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.