The World News Media

What God Has Done for You – ??????

Bible Speaks

Hello guest!

Hello guest!
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.”

What God Has Done for You

??????

Many people are willing to credit God with the creation of the physical universe, nature, and humans themselves. Living organisms are so intricate and well made that there must surely be some great intelligence behind their existence. A good number of people thank God daily for the gift of life. They also recognize that they are completely dependent on God for all of life’s necessities—such as air, water, food, and the earth’s natural cycles—so that they can continue to live and enjoy what they do.

We do well to thank God for all these things, for he truly is our Maker and Sustainer. (

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
) 

??????

We can appreciate God’s love for us when we think about all that he is doing just to make life possible. The apostle Paul put it this way: “[God] gives to all people life and breath and all things. For by him we have life and move and exist.”—

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!

??????

GodÂ’s love, however, is expressed in more ways than just caring for us physically. He has also elevated and dignified us by giving us spiritual capacity and helping us to satisfy it. (

Hello guest!
) In this way, obedient mankind has the prospect of becoming part of God’s family, his “children.”—
    Hello guest!

??????

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

• Views 393
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.” What God Has Done for You ?????? Many people are willing to credit God with the creation of the physical universe, nature, and humans themselves. Living

Posted Images

• Similar Content

• By Bible Speaks
      ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE GREAT SHEPHERD CHRIST JESUS? HE IS PROTECTING THE SHEEP TODAY! HE HAS ONE FLOCK ~ THE LITTLE FLOCK ~ AND THE OTHER SHEEP. WHICH ARE YOU? ARE YOU HEEDING HIS WORDS OF PROTECTION FOR THE FLOCK?
      SHEEP
      ??????
      One of the principal animals of pastoral life. Sheep are ruminants, or cud chewers. As is the case today, the predominant variety of ancient Palestine may have been the broad-tailed sheep, distinguished by its prominent fatty tail, generally weighing about 4.5 kg (10 lb) or more. Generally sheep were white in color (Ca 6:6), though there were also dark-brown and parti-colored ones. (Ge 30:32) In a pastoral society men of great wealth, such as Job, had thousands of sheep. (Job 1:3, 16; 42:12) The Israelites probably kept some lambs as pets.—2Sa 12:3; Jer 11:19.
      ??????
      Without a shepherd, domestic sheep are helpless and fearful. They get lost and scattered and are at the complete mercy of their enemies. Sheep allow themselves to be led, and they faithfully follow their shepherd. They can learn to recognize his voice and to respond to him alone. By contrast, Jesus’ sheep, both the “little flock” and the “other sheep,” who follow his lead, are well cared for. Jesus compared those doing good toward the least of his brothers to sheep, whereas those refusing to do so he likened to goats. (Jeremiah 23:4) 4 And I will raise up over them shepherds who will actually shepherd them; and they will be afraid no more, neither will they be struck with any terror, and none will be missing,” is the utterance of Jehovah."
      ??????
      (John 10:1-5) 10 “Most truly I say to YOU, He that does not enter into the sheepfold through the door but climbs up some other place, that one is a thief and a plunderer. 2 But he that enters through the door is shepherd of the sheep. 3 The doorkeeper opens to this one, and the sheep listen to his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has got all his own out, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, because they know his voice. 5 A stranger they will by no means follow but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10:4) - Bible Speaks

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Bible Speaks
      "Jehovah knows those who belong to him." (2 Tim. 2:19) ~ ??????
      One day a Pharisee approached Jesus and asked: “Which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus responded: “You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.” (Matt. 22:35-37) 
      Jesus had great love for his heavenly Father and truly lived by those words. Jesus was also concerned about his standing with Jehovah, demonstrating this by his faithful life course. Therefore, shortly before his death, he could state that God knew him as one who faithfully obeyed His commandments. Jesus thus remained in Jehovah’s love. (John 15:10) 
      Many today claim to love God. We no doubt include ourselves in that number. However, serious aspects to consider are: ‘Am I known by God? How does Jehovah view me? Am I known as belonging to him?’ What a privilege it is to contemplate such a close relationship with the Sovereign of the universe! - Bible Speaks
      2 Timothy 2:19Good News Translation (GNT)
      19 But the solid foundation that God has laid cannot be shaken; and on it are written these words: “The Lord knows those who are his” and “Those who say that they belong to the Lord must turn away from wrongdoing.”
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (GNT)
    • By Bible Speaks
      HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED? 
      IS CHRISTMAS FOR CHRISTIANS? ~ 
      ??????
      If you want to know the truth about Christmas, you need to read this. 
       Around the world, nearly two billion people celebrate Christmas each December 25, while at least 200 million others celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ on January 7
      SHOULD A CHRISTIAN CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? 
      Christmas is not a bible teaching and true Christians are not to celebrate it.. To prove that let us examine some questions about Christmas.. 
      (1)WAS JESUS BORN ON DECEMBER 25TH? 
      ANSWER -NO
      The bible does not give a specific date that Jesus was born, but it gave us an insight or a clue that shows  Jesus was not born in December or January.  It simply states: “There were also in that same country shepherds living out of doors and keeping watches in the night over their flocks. And suddenly Jehovah’s angel stood by them, and . . . the angel said to them: ‘. . . There was born to you today a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.’”—Luke 2:8-11.
      Facts point to Jesus’ birth at approximately the beginning of October when shepherds with their flocks would still spend the night in the fields. The countryside around Bethlehem experiences the coldest weather during the months of December and January. Hence, to keep them warm at night, flocks are kept indoors  into protective shelters.
      (2)SINCE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE  THAT THE BIRTH  OF JESUS CHRIST OCCURRED ON  DECEMBER  25, WHY IS CHRISTMAS CELEBRATED ON THIS DATE?
      ANSWER- The Encyclopædia Britannica says that church leaders  chose it “to coincide with the pagan Roman festival marking the ‘birthday of the unconquered sun,’” at the time of the winter solstice. According to The Encyclopedia Americana, many scholars believe that this was done “in order to make Christianity more meaningful to pagan converts.”In summary ,  Christmas has a pagan origin
      (3)DID THE EARLY CHRISTIANS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? 
      ANSWER-NO. 
      There is no historical evidence that the early Christians celebrated the birth of the Christ. But they did memorialize his death. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26) It was not until more than 300 years after Jesus’ birth that Christendom officially began to observe Christmas on December 25. Interestingly, in the mid-17th century, an act of parliament banned Christmas celebrations in England. In the United States, the Massachusetts General Court did the same. Why? The book The Battle for Christmas, says: “There is no biblical or historical reason to place the birth of Jesus on December 25.” It adds that to the Puritans, “Christmas was nothing but a pagan festival covered with a Christian veneer.”
      (4)IS THERE A CONNECTION BETWEEN SANTA CLAUS AND JESUS CHRIST BIRTH? 
      ANSWERS-NO
      The Santa Claus myth owes its origin to Saint Nicholas, Archbishop of Myra in Asia Minor, now Turkey. “Virtually everything written about St. Nicholas is based on legends,” says The Christmas Encyclopedia. The designation “Santa Claus”  owe its origin to the word Sinterklaas, a corruption of the Dutch terms for “Saint Nicholas.” Historically and Biblically, Santa Claus has nothing in common with Jesus Christ.
      (4)DID JESUS INSTRUCT US TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTH? 
      ANSWER-NO
      There is no record in the bible that shows Jesus Christ instructing us to celebrate his birth.His father did not celebrate his birthday neither  did his disciples celebrate it. Infact,the only event Jesus specifically instructed his followers to commemorate was his death, not his birth, and this was to be done as a simple communion meal. (Luke 22:19, 20) Note, too, that the Gospels of Mark and John are silent about Jesus’ birth.
      (6)AFTER KNOWING THAT CHRISTMAS IS NOT FOR CHRISTIANS, DOES IT STILL MATTER IF I CELEBRATE IT? 
      ANSWER-YES
      At John 15:14 Jesus said :"You are my friends if you do what I command". Doing what Jesus specifically commanded us to do will show our obedience to God's rulership and will bring blessings to us now and in the future.(Luke 11:28)
      (5)CAN WE STILL HONOUR JESUS CHRIST IF WE DO NOT CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY? 
      ANSWER-YES
      HOW TO HONOUR  CHRIST
      Some feel that regardless of what the actual date is, Christians should still commemorate Jesus’ birth. In their minds such a celebration, when observed in a dignified manner, is an appropriate way to honor Christ.This thinking is however  flawed. 
      The birth of Jesus is indeed an important event in the Bible account. The Bible says that when Jesus was born, a multitude of angels appeared suddenly and erupted in joyful praise to God, saying: “Glory in the heights above to God, and upon earth peace among men of goodwill.” (Luke 2:13, 14)
      However, it is noteworthy that nowhere in the Bible is there even a suggestion that JesusÂ’ birthday should be celebrated. In contrast, there is a specific command to commemorate his death, which JehovahÂ’s Witnesses do once a year. (Luke 22:19) That is one way to honor Jesus.
      On the last night of his human life, Jesus said: “You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you.” (John 15:14) He also said: “If you love me, you will observe my commandments.” (John 14:15) Clearly, there is no better way to honor Jesus Christ than to learn and follow his teachings.
      PLEASE NOTE
      Although Jehovah witnesses choose not to celebrate Christmas,  we respect each person’s right to decide for himself in this matter. We do not interfere in the Christmas celebrations of others.
      Please visit jw.org for more information

• By Bible Speaks
      WHY PRAY FOR OTHERS? ~ ??????
      We undoubtedly pray for ourselves, but our prayers ought to include others—even Christians we do not know by name.
      Though the apostle Paul may not have known all the believers in Colossae, he wrote: “We thank God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ always when we pray for you, since we heard of your faith in connection with Christ Jesus and the love you have for all the holy ones.” 
      Prayers of that kind say much about us and how we view our brothers and sisters in the faith. Praying for others may change our attitude toward them. If we are not particularly fond of a person but we pray for him, how can we be unloving toward that person? 
      Prayers of this kind are upbuilding and promote unity with our brothers. Moreover, such prayers indicate that we have Christlike love. (John 13:34, 35)
      That quality is part of the fruitage of GodÂ’s spirit. Do we individually prayfor holy spirit, asking Jehovah to help us display its fruitage of love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, and self-control?
      If so, our words and deeds will show that we are walking and living by spirit. Our prayers to God reveal our motives, interests, and desires. Jehovah knows what we are inside. 
      He knows how we feel about our meetings, our ministry, and our spiritual brothers and sisters. Jehovah is aware of what we think of Christ’s “brothers.” He knows whether we really desire what we pray for or we are merely repeating a set of words. “When praying,” said Jesus, “do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they [wrongly] imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.”
      Our expressions in prayer also reveal how much we rely on God. How comforting it is to draw close to Jehovah in prayer with the conviction that he is ‘on our side’ during any test of our faith!—Read Psalm 118:5-9. - Bible Speaks  -
      Lesson for today. (James 5:13-16)

• By Bible Speaks
      Psalm 116:12
      12 “With what will I repay Jehovah
      For all the good he has done for me?”
      “What Shall I Repay to Jehovah?” ??????
      The psalmist wondered: “What shall I repay to Jehovah for all his benefits to me?” (Ps. 116:12) What benefits had he received? Jehovah had sustained him during a period of “distress and grief.” Moreover, Jehovah had “rescued [his] soul from death.” Now he wanted to “repay” Jehovah somehow. What could the psalmist do? He said: “My vows I shall pay to Jehovah.” (Ps. 116:3, 4, 8, 10-14) He resolved to keep all the solemn promises that he had made to Jehovah and to fulfill all his obligations to him.
      You can do the same. How? By following a life course that at all times conforms to God’s laws and principles. Hence, make sure that your worship of Jehovah remains the most important thing in your life and that you let God’s spirit guide you in everything you do. (Eccl. 12:13; Gal. 5:16-18) In reality, of course, you can never fully repay Jehovah for all he has done for you. Still, it does ‘make Jehovah’s heart rejoice’ to see that you are wholeheartedly giving of yourself in his service. (Prov. 27:11) What a wonderful privilege it is to give Jehovah pleasure in this way!

• By Bible Speaks
      YOU BELIEVE THIS FORMED ALL BY ITSELF? ~ YES!  ITS HARD TO COMPREHEND WE HAVE AND ALWISE LOVING CREATOR THAT MADE THE HEAVENS AND EARTH? 
      ??????
      Outer space.
      The physical “heavens” extend through earth’s atmosphere and beyond to the regions of outer space with their stellar bodies, “all the army of the heavens”—sun, moon, stars, and constellations. (De 4:19; Isa 13:10; 1Co 15:40, 41; Heb 11:12) The first verse of the Bible describes the creation of such starry heavens prior to the development of earth for human habitation. (Ge 1:1)
      These heavens show forth God’s glory, even as does the expanse of atmosphere, being the work of God’s “fingers.” (Ps 8:3; 19:1-6)
      The divinely appointed “statutes of the heavens” control all such celestial bodies.
      Astronomers, despite their modern equipment and advanced mathematical knowledge, are still unable to comprehend these statutes fully. (Job 38:33; Jer 33:25)
      Their findings, however, confirm the impossibility of man’s placing a measurement upon such heavens or of counting the stellar bodies. (Jer 31:37; 33:22.) Yet they are numbered and named by God.—Ps 147:4; Isa 40:26.

• By Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      Lesson for today. (Deut 6:5-7) The children often pay a high price. ?????? Although they may have many material luxuries, they lack the most essential ingredients of a good childhood: parental time and love.
      Without guidance, without discipline and direction, they face very adult questions too soon, with little or no preparation. ‘Should I take drugs? Engage in sex? Get violent when IÂ’m angry?Â’
      They will likely find their own answers, taking them from peers or TV or movie characters. The results often bring childhood to an abrupt, even tragic, end. - Bible Speaks -

• By Bible Speaks
      “Jehovah is my Shepherd”—is that not a fitting description of our heavenly Father? ~ ??????
      “Jehovah is my Shepherd. I shall lack nothing.”— (PSALM 23:1)
      Jehovah leads his people. David writes: “In grassy pastures he makes me lie down; by well-watered resting-places he conducts me. My soul he refreshes. He leads me in the tracks of righteousness for his name’s sake.” (Psalm 23:2, 3) 
      ??????
      “I Fear Nothing Bad, for You Are With Me”
      David gives a second reason for his confidence: Jehovah protects his sheep. We read: “Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I fear nothing bad, for you are with me; your rod and your staff are the things that comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4) 
      ??????
      There are times when we may, so to speak, “walk in the valley of deep shadow.” For example, we may come close to death as a result of persecution or some health crisis. Or it may be that someone dear to us comes close to or even succumbs to death. During what seem to be the darkest moments, our Shepherd is with us, and he will safeguard us. How?
      ??????
      Jehovah does not promise miraculous intervention.* But of this we can be sure: Jehovah will help us to get through whatever obstacles we may face. He can grant us the wisdom to cope “with various trials.” (James 1:2-5) A shepherd uses his rod or staff not only to ward off predators but also to nudge his sheep in the right direction. 
      ??????
      Jehovah can “nudge” us, perhaps by means of a fellow worshipper, to apply Bible-based counsel that may make a big difference in our situation. In addition, Jehovah can give us the strength to endure. (Philippians 4:13) 
      ??????
      By means of his holy spirit, he can equip us with “power beyond what is normal.” (2 Corinthians 4:7) God’s spirit can enable us to endure any test that Satan might bring upon us. (1 Corinthians 10:13) Is it not comforting to know that Jehovah is ever ready to help us?
      ??????
      Yes, no matter what dark valley we may find ourselves in, we do not have to walk through it alone. Our Shepherd is with us, helping us in ways that we may not fully perceive at first. - Bible Speaks - 
      jw.org

• By Bible Speaks
      JEHOVAH PROTECTS HIS FRIENDS
      ??????
      The Bible says that Jehovah is looking for ways “to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9) 
      ??????
      At Psalm 32:8, Jehovah promises his friends: “I will give you insight and instruct you in the way you should go. I will give you advice with my eye upon you.” A powerful enemy wants to stop us from being God’s friends. But Jehovah wants to protect us. (Read Psalm 55:22.)
      ??????
      As friends of Jehovah, we serve him with all our heart. We are loyal to him even under difficult circumstances. And we have the same confidence that the psalmist had. He wrote about Jehovah: “Because he is at my right hand, I will never be shaken.” (Psalm 16:8; 63:8)
      ??????

• By Bible Speaks
      Man can make a Paradise – Jehovah Promises itÂ’s return.
      ?????????????
      Luke 23:43. “And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.” JW.ORG

• By Bible Speaks
      Supply to Your Knowledge Self-Control
      ????????
      “Supply . . . to your knowledge self-control.”—2 PETER 1:5-8.
      Self-control, which includes the ability to say no, is mentioned at 2 Peter 1:5-7 along with faith, virtue, knowledge, endurance, godly devotion, brotherly affection, and love. 
      None of these other desirable qualities are wholly inborn. They must be cultivated. To manifest them in significant measure requires determination and effort. 
      So should we expect self-control to be any easier? rue, millions of people may feel that they have no problem with self-control. 
      They go about life doing as they please, knowingly or unknowingly conducting themselves in accord with the dictates of their imperfect flesh and giving little consideration to the consequences—to themselves or to others. 
      The lack of ability and willingness to say no is more evident now than ever before. It is an indication that we are indeed living in “the last days” of which Paul spoke when he foretold: “Critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, . . . without self-control.” 
      Self-control is mentioned at Galatians 5:22, 23 as part of “the fruitage of the [holy] spirit.” If we manifest this quality along with “love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, [and] mildness,” we will be benefited greatly. Doing so will prevent us, as Peter explained, from becoming “either inactive or unfruitful” in our service to God.  
      But we should not despair or condemn ourselves if we fail to display these qualities as rapidly and as fully as we would like. You have probably observed that in school one student learns more quickly than another. Or on the job one person learns a new task more quickly than fellow workers. Similarly, some learn to manifest Christian qualities more quickly than others. 
      The important thing is to keep cultivating godly qualities in the best way we can. This we can do by taking full advantage of the help Jehovah provides through his Word and congregation. Speed in achieving our goal is less important than determined efforts to keep making progress. Despite being listed last in the qualities produced by the spirit, self-control is in no way less important than the others. Quite on the contrary. 
      We should keep in mind that all “the works of the flesh” could be avoided if we had perfect self-control. 
      Yet, imperfect humans are prone to give in to some form of “the works of the flesh . . . , fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects.”  We must therefore constantly put up a fight, being determined to root out negative tendencies from both heart and mind.
      Lesson for today. (Gal 6:2, 5)

• By Bible Speaks
      “Keep On Encouraging One Another Each Day”
      “If you have any word of encouragement for the people, tell it.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      ??????
      The Bible says that we need to encourage one another regularly.  We can encourage others by commending them for something they did well. We can also encourage others by telling them that they have good qualities and by comforting them when they are sad or discouraged. (1 Thessalonians 5:14)
      ??????
      Because we are often with our brothers and sisters, we have many opportunities to say something encouraging. (Read Ecclesiastes 4:9, 10.)
      ??????
      So ask yourself: ‘Do I let others know why I value and love them? And do I do this whenever I can?’ Think about what the Bible says: “A word spoken at the right time—how good it is!” Even those who have served Jehovah for a long time need to be encouraged. Tell your brothers and sisters how much you value their efforts and their good qualities. (2 Chronicles 16:9; Job 1:8)
      ??????
      If we do this, we imitate Jehovah and Jesus. They value everything we do for them, even if we cannot do as much as we would like to. (Read Luke 21:1-4; 2 Corinthians 8:12.)
      ??????
      For example, we know that it takes a lot of effort for our dear older ones to come to the meetings and go out in the ministry regularly. Do we encourage them and commend them for all they do?  Many who visit older ones often say, “I went to encourage an older friend, but I left feeling encouraged myself.”
      ??????
      Encourage others as often as possible. Whenever you notice something that a person did well, be sure to commend him.  We will be able to help one another stay close to Jehovah if we follow Paul’s counsel: “Keep encouraging one another and building one another up, just as you are in fact doing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
      ??????
      If we “keep on encouraging one another each day,” we will make Jehovah very happy! - Bible Speaks -
      Lesson for today. (Acts 13:15) 

• By Bible Speaks
      Treasures of the Heart - ??????
      Jehovah sifts through you, he discards such sins, much the way a prospector panning for gold discards worthless gravel. What about your good qualities and works? Ah, these are the “nuggets” he keeps!
      Have you ever noticed the way fond parents treasure their childrenÂ’s drawings or school projects, sometimes for decades after the children have forgotten them?
      Jehovah is the fondest Parent. As long as we remain faithful to him, he never forgets our good works and qualities. In fact, he would view it as unrighteous to forget these, and he is never unrighteous. (Hebrews 6:10) He also sifts us in another way.
      Jehovah looks beyond our imperfections and sees our potential. To illustrate: People who love works of art will go to great lengths to restore badly damaged paintings or other works. When, for example, in the National Gallery in London, England, someone with a shotgun damaged a Leonardo da Vinci drawing worth some $30 million, no one suggested that since the drawing was now damaged, it should be discarded. Work to restore the nearly 500-year-old masterpiece began immediately. Why?
      Because it was precious in the eyes of art lovers. Are you not worth more than a chalk and charcoal drawing? In God’s eyes you certainly are—however damaged you may be by inherited imperfection. (Psalm 72:12-14)
      Jehovah God, the skilled Creator of the human family, will do what is necessary to restore to perfection all of those who respond to his loving care.—Acts 3:21; Romans 8:20-22.
      Yes, Jehovah sees the good in us that we may not see in ourselves. And as we serve him, he will make the good grow until we are eventually perfect. No matter how Satan’s world has treated us, Jehovah values his faithful servants as desirable, or precious.—Haggai 2:7.
      Are not your children as precious? It’s called “priceless!”
      Love them! Train them as though they are precious and priceless!
      ??????

• By Bible Speaks
      DON'T LET GREED DESTROY YOUR FAITH! ~ CULTIVATE the FRUITAGE of GOD'S SPIRIT ~ ???????
      Greed can manifest itself in love of money, desire for power or gain, or voraciousness for food and drink, sex, or other material things. The Scriptures warn Christians against this degrading trait and command that they should avoid association with anyone calling himself a Christian “brother” who practices greediness. (1Co 5:9,11) 
      Greedy persons are classed with fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, men kept for unnatural purposes, thieves, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners, and indeed, greedy persons generally practice some of these things. If an individual does not turn away from his greediness, he will not inherit the Kingdom of God.—1Co 6:9, 10.
      In condemnation of foolish talking and obscene jesting, the apostle Paul commands that fornication and uncleanness or greediness “not even be mentioned among you.” This may mean that not only should such practices not exist among Christians but also that they should not even be a topic of their conversation for the purpose of gratifying the flesh.—Eph 5:3.
      Becomes Manifest in Actions. Greediness will manifest itself in some overt act that will reveal the individualÂ’s wrong and inordinate desire. The Bible writer James tells us that wrong desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin. (Jas 1:14, 15).
      The greedy person can therefore be detected by his actions. The apostle Paul states that being a greedy person means being an idolater. (Eph 5:5) In his greedy desire such a one makes the thing desired his god, putting it above the service and worship of the Creator.—Ro 1:24, 25.
      (Ephesians 5:5)
      5 For YOU know this, recognizing it for yourselves, that no fornicator or unclean person or greedy person—which means being an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of the Christ and of God."
      (1 Corinthians 6:9,10)
      9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit GodÂ’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit GodÂ’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.
      (1 Corinthians 5:9-13)
      9 In my letter I wrote YOU to quit mixing in company with fornicators, 10 not [meaning] entirely with the fornicators of this world or the greedy persons and extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, YOU would actually have to get out of the world. 11 But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 12 For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, 13 while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves.”
      jw.org

• By Bible Speaks
      "I form light and create darkness, I Jehovah, am doing all these things." (Isaiah 48:7)
      ~ Where Does Your Light Come From?~
      ??????
      Light from the sun is a combination of colors, with each color having a different wavelength. The color of an object is determined by the particular portion of the light reflected by its surface. Thus light furnishes the many hues that delight the eye of man. It is also essential for earthly life—plant, animal, and human—to continue.
      ??????
      The Source of Light. Jehovah God is the Former of light and the Creator of darkness. (Isa 45:7) 
      ??????
      It was on the first creative day that he said: “Let light come to be.” (Ge 1:3) Earlier he had created the heavens (including “the great lights”—the sun, moon, and stars; compare Ps 136:7-9) and the earth. (Ge 1:1) 
      ??????
      So the bringing of light into existence with reference to the earth apparently involved gradually removing whatever had formerly obstructed the sun’s rays from reaching this planet. And the “division” between light and darkness must have come about through the rotation of the earth as it moved around the sun. 
      ??????
      The Scriptures repeatedly associate light with its Creator. Stated the psalmist: “O Jehovah my God, you have proved very great. With dignity and splendor you have clothed yourself, enwrapping yourself with light as with a garment.” - Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      Natural Disasters—Evidence That God Is Cruel? ??????
      No He Soon Will Calm the Whole Earth! ?????
      Learn why this is Not so! 
      WHAT YOU MAY HEAR: “God rules the world, so he causes natural disasters; therefore, he must be cruel.” Mark 4:39 –
      39 “With that he got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea: “Hush! Be quiet!” And the wind abated, and a great calm set in." Soon all wicked those who cause it, will be gone forever! Yes, His Son Jesus Christ as King of God's Kingdom, will soon say: "Hush! Be quiet! And the Calm Will set in!” 
      ARE YOU EQUIPPED TO FLEE?
        The New York City Office of Emergency Management recommends that households plan for evacuation by assembling a “go bag”—a durable, accessible, easy-to-transport bag containing important emergency items. The following may be included:*
      ? Copies of important documents in a waterproof container
      ? An extra set of car and house keys
      ? Credit or debit cards and cash
      ? Bottled water and nonperishable food
      ? Flashlight(s), AM/FM radio, cell phone (if you have one), extra batteries
      ? Medication for at least one week, a list of dosages, prescription slips, and doctorsÂ’ names and phone numbers. (Be sure to replace medications before their expiration date)
      ? First-aid kit
      ? Sturdy, comfortable shoes and rainwear
      ? Contact and meeting place information for your household, as well as a regional map
      ? Child-care supplies
      [Footnote]
      Although based on the official list, the above includes minor changes. Not every item listed may be suitable in your case or in your part of the world, and some items may have to be added. For example, seniors and the disabled have their own special needs.

• By Bible Speaks
      The Miracles of Jehovah! ?????
      ? Giant Tortoises — Average Life Span 100 Years
      Making it to 100 if you’re a human is quite an accomplishment. For giant tortoises, however, it might not be such a big deal — their average life span is 100 years.
      In fact, several reptilian centenarians have made headlines recently. Lonesome George, an iconic Galapagos tortoise who was the last of his kind, passed away last week at age 100. Meanwhile, the giant turtle couple pictured above recently decided that after 115 years together, it was time to split up.
      Possibly the most headline-grabbing giant tortoise of all, though, was Harriet, a Giant Galapagos Land Tortoise who lived to the ripe old age of 175 (give or take a year or two). Born in the 1830s, Harriet was collected by Charles Darwin when he visited the Galapagos Islands in 1835. After a brief stay in England, she was taken to Australia where the weather was more suitable for her.
      Tap on Video Link mp4 _____Enjoy! ?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. B1128C6F-B225-477E-8C52-04336767EE6A.MP4
    • By Bible Speaks
      @blunderbuster a little over a year ago I had the pleasure to attend Grandpa’s last public talk..He was 91 years old. He got to give it in Guatemala., where him and grandma got to serve for many years.
      In the same Kingdom Hall He gave his first talk in Guatemala. And that He also helped built.
      The basis of his talk centered around our beautiful earth, and our lives in the new world. What we would want to do there, where we would want to live, what you would accomplish, and who you would like to see in the new world.
      I can honestly say I can’t hardly wait to welcome him back. I look forward to building a home and incorporating some brick to it. So Him and I can work side by side. And He can show me some brick laying skills. He was a beautiful man, with an amazing story..His whole life centered around Jehovah and making the name known. 
      If I ever had to compare his life story to anyone in the Bible. I would most likely pick Abraham. Abraham was a man of faith and honor, a man always wanted to please Jehovah. Grandpa had a good run of 92 years. 64 years of faithful service!!!
      Almost all of which was a pioneer with his wife Mary 1 month shy of his 70th year of marriage to Mary. 
      I am going to miss you and your story’s for now grandpa…I love you! I will see you later!! 
      Contributed Thank you ?? ????

• By Bible Speaks
      Family Boituvense Campaign to Help Save Life of Their Daughter – ??????
      The family of a young boituvense is experiencing a "nightmare" in the last few days. Anonymous Rodrigues Coelho and Chiara Coelho are in a campaign seeking financial resources to help save the life of their daughter Leslie Lucas Coelho, only 16 years old.
      The young lady was present at hospital, where she remained hospitalized for a day and a half. After several examinations the family was informed that the condition was serious and that it would need to be "intubated". the medical team tried to transfer it to the necessary resources, but there was no vacancy in the entire region. The family had no arrangement and in search of saving the daughter, transferred it to the model hospital, private unit located in sorocaba.
      According to her father's Father, she arrived at the model hospital on Tuesday 19, and was immediately admitted to the ICU. Leslie was diagnosed with severe, non-common pneumonia, which contains a type of autoimmune bacteria. In just two days the bacteria evolves dramatically, causing accumulation of water in both lungs, complications complications and paralyzing the kidneys. The young lady is in an induced coma and remains committed to this moment in the hospital ICU. The young woman's father reported our team that the infection that was widespread, was partially controlled, but her condition is very serious. According to him, at present, medical expenses are estimated at the approximate value of R$ 70.000,00 (seventy thousand reais).
      Several friends and family are performing actions such as raffle and "Crowdfundings" to help the family. " any value is welcome to help us save our daughter. We trust in God and we are counting on the help of the people at that moment ", said anonymous, Father of Leslie.
      The TV crew boituva was wanted by a family friend and after making contact with the young man's Father, he was allowed to report the case to encourage the union of the population to help.
      Ways to help:
      - deposit on the father's Father's savings account:
      Anonymous Rodrigues Coelho
      Banco Bradesco - AG. 1952-6-savings account 1000158-7
      Bunch bunch - ag. 6381-Savings Account 25116-1
      - boleto cooperation or credit card:

• By Bible Speaks
      Showing Respect for Life and Blood – ??? ??????
      How should we view life? (1) abortion? (1)
      How do Christians show that they are safety conscious? (2)
      Is it wrong to kill animals? (3)
      What are some practices that do not show respect for life? (4)
      What is God’s law on blood? (5)
      Does this include blood transfusions? (6)
      1. Jehovah is the Source of life. All living things owe their life to God. (Psalm 36:9) Life is sacred to God. Even the life of an unborn child inside its mother is precious to Jehovah. To kill such a developing baby on purpose is wrong in God’s eyes.—Exodus 21:22, 23; Psalm 127:3.
      2. True Christians are safety conscious. They make sure that their cars and their homes are safe. (Deuteronomy 22:8) God’s servants do not take unnecessary risks with their lives just for pleasure or excitement. So they do not share in violent sports that deliberately hurt other people. They avoid entertainment that encourages violence.—Psalm 11:5; John 13:35.
      3. Animal life is also sacred to the Creator. A Christian may kill animals to provide food and clothing or to protect himself from sickness and danger. (Genesis 3:21; 9:3; Exodus 21:28) But it is wrong to mistreat animals or to kill them just for sport or pleasure.—Proverbs 12:10.
      4. Smoking, chewing betel nut, and taking drugs for pleasure are not for Christians. These practices are wrong because (1) they make us their slaves, (2) they harm our bodies, and (3) they are unclean. (Romans 6:19; 12:1; 2 Corinthians 7:1) It can be very hard to give up these habits. But we must do so to please Jehovah.
      5. Blood is also sacred in God’s eyes. God says that the soul, or life, is in the blood. So it is wrong to eat blood. It is also wrong to eat the meat of an animal that has not been properly bled. If an animal is strangled or dies in a trap, it should not be eaten. If it is speared or shot, it must be bled quickly if it is to be eaten.—Genesis 9:3, 4; Leviticus 17:13, 14; Acts 15:28, 29.
      6. Is it wrong to accept a blood transfusion? Remember, Jehovah requires that we abstain from blood. This means that we must not take into our bodies in any way at all other people’s blood or even our own blood that has been stored. (Acts 21:25) So true Christians will not accept a blood transfusion. They will accept other kinds of medical treatment, such as transfusion of nonblood products. They want to live, but they will not try to save their life by breaking God’s laws.—Matthew 16:25.

• By Bible Speaks
      Origin of Sea Life. - Jehovah the Creator of all Life! ????? -
      The Genesis account reports that sea life and flying creatures were the first animal life on earth. It reads: “And God went on to say: ‘Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of living souls and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.’ And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every living soul that moves about, which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds, and every winged flying creature according to its kind. And God got to see that it was good. With that God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fruitful and become many and fill the waters in the sea basins, and let the flying creatures become many in the earth.’ And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a fifth day.”—Ge 1:20-23.
      ??????
      In saying “Let the waters swarm,” God was not leaving the emergence of life to the seas themselves, to bring forth some primeval form from which all other animals evolved. For the account also says that “God proceeded to create [marine creatures] . . . according to their kinds.” Also in the record of the ‘sixth day’ and the creation of land animals, God is represented as saying: “Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds.” God did not command the sea to put forth living things for the land, or let these things evolve from the sea, but “God proceeded to make” each kind to suit the habitat each was to occupy.—Ge 1:24, 25. 
      Tap on Video Link mp4 _____Enjoy! ?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. IMG_8307.MP4
    • By Bible Speaks
      No. 5 2017 | When Disaster Strikes—Steps That Can Save Lives
      Read it can save lives! 

• By Bible Speaks
      Later, after speaking of Jesus as “the Chief Agent of life,” Peter said to Jews at the temple: “Repent, therefore, and turn around so as to get your sins blotted out, that seasons of refreshing may come from the person of Jehovah.” (Ac 3:15, 19) 
      Philip found it easy to strike up a conversation, since the Ethiopian official was reading aloud, as was the custom in those days. Hence, Philip was able to hear that he was reading from the scroll of Isaiah.
      One simple question from Philip aroused the man’s interest: “Do you actually know what you are reading?” This led to a discussion of Isaiah 53:7, 8.
      Finally, Philip “declared to him the good news about Jesus.”—Acts 8:29-35. “What prevents me from getting baptized?” he asked Philip upon sighting a convenient body of water. Of course, these were special circumstances.
      Here was a man of faith who already worshipped God as a Jewish proselyte. He would probably not have another opportunity to get baptized for a long time.
      More important, this man understood what God required of him, and he wanted to respond unreservedly. Philip happily consented to his request, and the Ethiopian, after being baptized, “kept going on his way rejoicing.” He doubtless became an enthusiastic preacher of the good news in his home country.—Acts 8:36-39. 

• By Bible Speaks
      How Do You View the Future?
      Will our world . . .??????
      • stay the same?
      • get worse?
      • get better?
      WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
      “God . . . will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”—Revelation 21:3, 4, New World Translation.
      WHAT THAT CAN MEAN FOR YOU
      Meaningful and satisfying work.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      No more sickness or suffering of any kind.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      A happy, unending life with family and friends.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      CAN WE REALLY BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS?
      Yes, for at least two reasons:
      God has the ability to fulfill the promise. In the Bible, Jehovah God alone is called “the Almighty,” for he has unlimited power. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) So he is fully able to keep his promise to change our world for the better. As the Bible says, “with God all things are possible.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . God has the desire to fulfill the promise. For example, Jehovah has a longing to restore life to people who have died.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      The Bible also shows that God’s Son, Jesus, healed the sick. Why did he do so? Because he wanted to. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Jesus perfectly reflected his Father’s personality by his desire to help those in need.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      So we can be sure that both Jehovah and Jesus want to help us to enjoy a happy future!—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . TO THINK ABOUT
      How will God change our world for the better?
      The Bible answers that question at Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .

• By Bible Speaks
      Behold the Doer of Wonderful Things!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Joshua now said to the people: “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow Jehovah will do wonderful things among you.”
      ???????
      Jehovah brought plagues on ancient Egypt and then parted the Red Sea so that Moses could lead the ancient Israelites to freedom. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) There is a similar event related in Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . Joshua, Moses’ successor, was to lead God’s people across another body of water and into the Promised Land. Joshua said: “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow Jehovah will do wonderful things in your midst.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) What wonderful things?
      ??????
      Well, the account shows that Jehovah opened a watery barrier, the Jordan River, so that many thousands of men, women, and children could pass over on dry ground. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) If we had been there watching the river open and all those people cross safely, we would have been struck by how wonderful an accomplishment this was! It displayed God’s power over creation. Yet, right now—in our lifetime—there are things comparably wonderful. To see what some of these are and why we should give them attention, consider Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
       Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. God thunders with his voice in a wonderful way; He does great things that are beyond our understanding.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. For he says to the snow, ‘Fall to the earth,’
      And to the downpour of rain, ‘Pour down mightily.’
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. God puts a stop to all human activity
      So that every mortal man will know His work."
      ??????
       Should not our sense of wonder over God’s grand works move us to speak of him, of what he has done, and of what he will yet do? The answer is obvious—we should “declare among the nations his glory, among all the peoples his wonderful works.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Yes, we can manifest our humble appreciation for the wonderful works of God by sharing with others what we have learned about him. Even if they grew up in a society that dismissed the Creator, our positive, informative expressions may awaken them to recognize God. More than that, it may move them to want to learn of and serve the one who “created all things,” the Doer of wonderful works, Jehovah.
      ??????
      Tap on Video Link mp4 ____Enjoy!
      IMG_7711.mp4
    • By Bible Speaks
      Bolivia, Contributions Decline
      Letter to all Congregations of Bolivia:
      To all Congregations
      ??????
      Subject: donations for world labour
      Dear Brothers,
      With this letter we want to point out something that concerns us. This is the sum of donations for the global work donated by the bolivian assemblies during this year, which has declined compared to previous years.
      One of the reasons for this decline is that the brothers don't plan their donations in advance, something that needs a change. In view of this, we want to ask you to help us implement a change:
      Take the opportunity to present a 2-minute demonstration in the local needs of the week of 16 October 2017, where a married couple talks about the importance of planning donations. Not to mention figures, they consider their household income, expenses and unexpected costs. Finally, they decide to donate "this amount" to the world play.
      In the same programming period, 3 minutes are used to explain the nature of voluntary donations:
      (a) should be planned and planned as planned (1 CO. 16: 2 a)
      (b) should be proportional to income (1 Corinthians 16: 2 B). Although a Christian earns little, the Lord estimates a small donation (Luke 21: 1-4).
      (C) they should come from the heart and be given joyfully (2 COR 9: 7).

• By Bible Speaks
      "For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah* will be saved.”
      (Rom. 10:13)
      Most people, whatever their beliefs, have pondered over questions related to God’s existence. However, when they failed to reach a satisfying conclusion, many eventually gave up on their search for God. Indeed, Satan has “blinded the minds of the unbelievers.” (2 Cor. 4:4) Little wonder that the majority of mankind are left in ignorance and confusion as to the truth about the Father, the Creator of the universe! (Isa. 45:18)
      For this is what Jehovah says, The Creator of the heavens, the true God, The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else." Yet, it is vital that people learn the truth about God. Why? Because only those who call “on the name of Jehovah” will be saved. (Rom. 10:13) 
      To call on God’s name involves becoming acquainted with Jehovah as a Person. Jesus Christ disclosed to his disciples this vital knowledge. He revealed the Father to them. (Read Luke 10:22.) 
      Read more at:
      jw.org

• By Bible Speaks
      "Let Your Kingdom Come!" (Matt.6:10)
      “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
      ??????
      THINK OF THIS :
      Jesus introduced his evening meal on Nisan 14, died on Nisan 14, became King in 1914, Also, 2014 marks a 100 years of his Kingship and in 2014 too, Nissan 14 falls on 14/4/14. Times of God's Kingdom 
      ??????

• By Bible Speaks
      THE ISRAELITES “PASSED THROUGH THE RED SEA” ??????????
      Our Future Depends On Our Obedience and Faith in Our Deliverance!
       Moses’ faith in “the One who is invisible” helped him when the Israelites were in danger after they left Egypt. The Bible says: “The Israelites raised their eyes and saw the Egyptians pursuing them. The Israelites became terrified and began to cry out to Jehovah.” (Exodus 14:10-12) 
      ??????????
      The Israelites should have expected this situation. Jehovah had foretold: “I will allow Pharaoh’s heart to become obstinate, and he will chase after them, and I will glorify myself by means of Pharaoh and all his army; and the Egyptians will certainly know that I am Jehovah.” (Exodus 14:4) 
      ??????????
      Despite JehovahÂ’s warning, the Israelites had no faith. They could see only the Red Sea blocking the way in front of them, PharaohÂ’s war chariots approaching quickly behind them, and an 80-year-old shepherd leading them. They felt trapped.
      ??????????
      Moses was not afraid. His eyes of faith saw something much more powerful than a sea or an army. He could “see the salvation of Jehovah,” and he knew that Jehovah would fight for the Israelites. (Read Exodus 14:13, 14.) Moses’ faith strengthened and encouraged God’s people. The Bible says: “By faith they passed through the Red Sea as on dry land, but when the Egyptians attempted it, they were swallowed up.” (Hebrews 11:29) After that, “the people began to fear Jehovah and to put faith in Jehovah and in his servant Moses.”—Exodus 14:31.
      ??????????
      Soon, our lives will seem to be in danger. By the time Armageddon begins, the governments of this world will have destroyed religious organizations that were much more powerful than ours. (Revelation 17:16) In a prophecy, Jehovah says that we will be defenseless, like a “land of unprotected settlements . . . , unprotected by walls, bars, or gates.” (Ezekiel 38:10-12, 14-16) Those who do not have faith in Jehovah may think that we have no chance of survival. How will you react?
      18 We do not need to be afraid. Why? Because Jehovah has foretold not only that his people will be attacked but also that he will save them. “‘On that day, the day when Gog invades the land of Israel,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘my great rage will flare up. In my zeal, in the fire of my fury, I will speak.’” (Ezekiel 38:18-23) 
      ??????????
      God will destroy all those who want to harm Jehovah’s people. If you have faith that Jehovah will protect you during his “great and awe-inspiring day,” you will be able to “see the salvation of Jehovah” and remain strong.—Joel 2:31, 32.