The World News Media

~ Where Does Your Light Come From?~ ?????

Bible Speaks

"I form light and create darkness, I Jehovah, am doing all these things." (Isaiah 48:7)

~ Where Does Your Light Come From?~

??????

Light from the sun is a combination of colors, with each color having a different wavelength. The color of an object is determined by the particular portion of the light reflected by its surface. Thus light furnishes the many hues that delight the eye of man. It is also essential for earthly life—plant, animal, and human—to continue.

??????

The Source of Light. Jehovah God is the Former of light and the Creator of darkness. (Isa 45:7) 

??????

It was on the first creative day that he said: “Let light come to be.” (Ge 1:3) Earlier he had created the heavens (including “the great lights”—the sun, moon, and stars; compare Ps 136:7-9) and the earth. (Ge 1:1) 

??????

So the bringing of light into existence with reference to the earth apparently involved gradually removing whatever had formerly obstructed the sun’s rays from reaching this planet. And the “division” between light and darkness must have come about through the rotation of the earth as it moved around the sun. 

??????

The Scriptures repeatedly associate light with its Creator. Stated the psalmist: “O Jehovah my God, you have proved very great. With dignity and splendor you have clothed yourself, enwrapping yourself with light as with a garment.” - Bible Speaks

BD6B4FCB-FD0A-41A8-9453-8B52AC642773.jpeg

• Views 671
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I form light and create darkness, I Jehovah, am doing all these things." (Isaiah 48:7) ~ Where Does Your Light Come From?~ ?????? Light from the sun is a combination of colors, with

“Jehovah God is a sun and a shield; He gives favor and glory. Jehovah will not hold back anything good From those walking in integrity.”– Ps.84:11.

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.