News – Bolivia, Contributions Decline Letter to all Congregations of Bolivia:

Bible Speaks

Bolivia, Contributions Decline
Letter to all Congregations of Bolivia:
To all Congregations

??????

Subject: donations for world labour
Dear Brothers,
With this letter we want to point out something that concerns us. This is the sum of donations for the global work donated by the bolivian assemblies during this year, which has declined compared to previous years.
One of the reasons for this decline is that the brothers don't plan their donations in advance, something that needs a change. In view of this, we want to ask you to help us implement a change:
Take the opportunity to present a 2-minute demonstration in the local needs of the week of 16 October 2017, where a married couple talks about the importance of planning donations. Not to mention figures, they consider their household income, expenses and unexpected costs. Finally, they decide to donate "this amount" to the world play.
In the same programming period, 3 minutes are used to explain the nature of voluntary donations:
(a) should be planned and planned as planned (1 CO. 16: 2 a)
(b) should be proportional to income (1 Corinthians 16: 2 B). Although a Christian earns little, the Lord estimates a small donation (Luke 21: 1-4).
(C) they should come from the heart and be given joyfully (2 COR 9: 7).

IMG_7713.JPG

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  can  tell  you  @JW Insider  'Bible Speaks'   often  copied  reports  from  our  Spanish  Brother  by  FB !   btw. me too     -   but  she  not  proofread  her  translated

I  see  that  little  different....   many  postings  and  many  mistakes  better ?  NO !!

Bolivia, Contributions Decline Letter to all Congregations of Bolivia: To all Congregations ?????? Subject: donations for world labour Dear Brothers, With this letter we want to poin

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

Ahough a Christian earns little, the Lord estimates a small donation (Luke 21: 1-4).
(C) they should come from the heart and be given joyfully (2 COR 9: 7

I haven't seen the original of this, which I assume is in Spanish, but I suspect that the word "estimates" here is actually an error based on the word "estimado" or a related word which in this context would have referred to "holding dear" or "esteeming." (In other words, the Lord esteems [dearly appreciates] even a small donation.)

I  can  tell  you  @JW Insider  'Bible Speaks'   often  copied  reports  from  our  Spanish  Brother  by  FB !   btw. me too :)    -   but  she  not  proofread  her  translated  texts, sorry :(  Last  time  she  made  a  big  title  mistake !  The  Librarian  read  that  and  asked  her  in  a  comment...

She  is  living  in  the  US.  -  I'm  living  in  Germany,  weird  situation.  I  always  proofread  my  postings,  not  want  making  any  mistakes :D  but  we're  all  not  perfect.  Maybe  she  posted  really  TOO  much...   then  mistakes  are  preprogrammed.  Thats  my  personal  opinion.   I  love  posting  since  ca. 7 years  and  I  learned  alot ! :)  For  me  it  were  awkward,  making  regular  such  of  mistakes ;-(    But  we're  all  so  different....

11 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

I  love  posting  since  ca. 7 years  and  I  learned  alot ! :) 

I love what both of you are doing. Very positive attitude and a lot of good work that many people can enjoy. I think it's great that some people post as much as they can. All of us make mistakes, but there is always more that's right compared to what's sometimes wrong.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

In other words, the Lord esteems [dearly appreciates] even a small donation.)

The Lord esteems and the elders estimate even a small donation :D

52 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

I  can  tell  you  @JW Insider  'Bible Speaks'   often  copied  reports  from  our  Spanish  Brother  by  FB !   btw. me too :)    -   but  she  not  proofread  her  translated  texts, sorry :(  Last  time  she  made  a  big  title  mistake !  The  Librarian  read  that  and  asked  her  in  a  comment...

I asked @Bible Speaks  today for the source in Spanish, I hope she posts it soon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.