The World News Media

Sing to Jehovah—New Songs

admin

tumblr_o2k0mlW0ue1s865f6o1_540.jpg.f8714

A simple book of the New Songs:

Here are links to download ether the regular lead sheets or large print with a cover page that when printed on both sides of the page can be stapled together to make a book. since we don’t know how long it will be until we get our new song books most probably wont want to invest a lot into a book of the new song and this will provide a simple but nice looking book.

Please share this with your friends and family so the most can get the benefit of it.

Regular lead sheets:

snsmnw_E.pdf

Large print:

snylpnw_E.pdf

• Views 1k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A simple book of the New Songs: Here are links to download ether the regular lead sheets or large print with a cover page that when printed on both sides of the page can be stapled together to ma

Hi all Here are the updated files with the cover page and end cover page added (by me). snsmnw_E.pdf snylpnw_E.pdf

Here are the original files i made, it adds a blank page so song 146 isn't split between two pages, 144 and 148 will be but the way these are writen you will only need to turn the page once.  Sorry th

21 minutes ago, traras said:

What happened to the cover page?

I've  prob. the  same  problem....  every  day  its  more  times  away :-(   maybe,  only  by  some  cover  pages...  admin.  said,  he  don't  know  what  to  do ?  A  bad  situation !  grrrrrrr.      Try  ask  him  once  more...

1 hour ago, Aaron Mathewson said:

Here are the original files i made, it adds a blank page so song 146 isn't split between two pages, 144 and 148 will be but the way these are writen you will only need to turn the page once.  Sorry that these didn't load the first time.

New Songs Book.pdf

New Songs Lyrics Only Book.pdf

Thanks for sharing Aaron!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.