The World News Media

Actress Nicole Eggert is accusing actor-director Scott Baio of having “molested” her...

TheWorldNewsOrg

via .ORG

World News

• Views 685
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it embarrassing for you to always be TOTALLY wrong TTH?

If you had ANY reading COMPREHENSION skills, you could STOP THAT.

You have ONE modus operandi .... misunderstand the question ... not have a clue, and project things not in evidence, and then shift to accusing someone of something nefarious.

BOR-ING!

Besides ... much of the Hollywood bunch never know they have been molested until the check bounces.

Gorden Ramsey   500.jpg

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Is it embarrassing for you to always be TOTALLY wrong TTH?

If you had ANY reading COMPREHENSION skills, you could STOP THAT.

I, for one, was furious when I read of this outrage taking place right in Hollywood. My blood pressure shot to the moon. They had to call NASA. You should get on board, too.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I, for one, was furious when I read of this outrage taking place right in Hollywood. My blood pressure shot to the moon. They had to call NASA. You should get on board, too.

I used to LIVE in Hollywood, California, and staying close to the Congregations, I missed all of that .... but I saw it ... and heard of it, and "swam in that pond", without getting wet. I knew even back then that if you are to stay sane, you have to STOP CARING overly much about things over which you have no control.

You STILL did not answer the basic question ... who ARE these people,... and why should I even care?

AND ... I don't need to get onto ANYTHING ... just because it is politically correct or expedient.

I only care about how those in the Brotherhood are treated, by "management", and by each other.

The other stuff ... what adult Babylonians do to each other ... I care NOTHING about.

STUFF HAPPENS

... get used to it .... or drive yourself NUTS.

CHOOSE.