The World News Media

All 7 GB. Brother's on the way preaching, a rare photo ! ( now we've eight GB. Brother's again..)

Queen Esther

The Greatest Humanitarian Work In The World Is Preaching the Life Saving Message of God's Kingdom!  -----------------.jpg

The Greatest Humanitarian Work In The World Is Preaching, the Life Saving Message of God's Kingdom !

You can see our GB. Brother's on the way preaching :x with  their  wife's  ~  or  together  with  Brothers.  All  seven...  but  now  we've  eight  again 1f44d.png

( A  very  rare  photo  -  all  together  serving ! ) 1f601.png

• Views 426
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Greatest Humanitarian Work In The World Is Preaching, the Life Saving Message of God's Kingdom ! You can see our GB. Brother's on the way preaching with  their  wife's  ~  or  together 

Hmmmmmm ... that brings up an interesting question. We know from the historical records that "Judge" Rutherford did not engage in the door-to door work. We know from the historical records t

I never said the were lazy, or anything. I just asked five very SPECIFIC questions. Hopefully someone knows some portion of five very SPECIFIC answers.

Posted Images

Hmmmmmm ... that brings up an interesting question.

We know from the historical records that "Judge" Rutherford did not engage in the door-to door work.

We know from the historical records that Nathan H. Knoor did not engage in the door-to-door work.

( I hope my memory is correct ... I do not have references ... )

It seems that these really ARE "Rare Photos".

How many hours per month do the GB spend in local congregational activities, and in the door-to-door work?

Also ... are they also required to take vows of poverty like the other Bethelites are required to take .... and if there are exceptions.... what are they ?

And WHY?

I used to work for the U.S. Department of Energy at locations where billboards on the side of the road said "Feed a Shredder ... Starve a Spy", and the inside joke was when we needed information about something "I would tell you ... but then I would have to KILL you."

Have we become like THAT ... where EVERYTHING is a "military secret"?

3 hours ago, John Houston said:

But know did in fact engage in the door to door ministry. I know that for a personal fact.

It is my job ... just like the Bereans, who the Bible refer to a "more noble than the Thessolonicians...." because they checked what they were being told to see if it is true, to test EVERYTHING ... to see if it really is true.

It is improbable that you have field service experience with all seven of the Governing Body members ... but it MIGHT be true. (?)

Would you, John Houston ... please tell us of your personal experience in field service with all seven of the Governing Body members.  I have assumed because Bro. Cook was just appointed to the GB last week, that you did not mean to include him.

I would be interested in hearing your story.

We have no right, putting the Bible or our anointed Brothers in such of doubts ! 

Of sure, the GB. Brothers are gone in service with different Brothers and  not always with the same... thats improbable !  We all can't prove, what is true and what is not true...  First is our belief,  the Bible is not telling us all just now.  Who are we little humans, all put to query??   Thanks !

If the Governing Body is not continually tested to determine that what they say ... and require of us ... is what they do, then we have elevated them in our own minds to the status of God.

About God.... I agree with you 100 %, Queen Esther ... and I would give God full credit as Universal Sovereign.

All others... pay CASH!

To do otherwise makes them IDOLS .... and we all remember the Prime Directive ... the 1st and second Commandments,  of the Ten Commandments.

Okay, yes......   NO  IDOLS !    They're  imperfect  too,   but  they  should  act  through  the  Holy - Spirit - channel  from  Jehovah...  Its  not  all  so  easy  for  the  GB. &  our  big  ORG. -  they've  much  trouble  with  many  things,  but  we've  ONLY  this  one :(   and  the  many  special  Brothers.   Why  humans  often  so  difficult  with  this  and  that??   Our  goal  is  importend,  not  the  many  little  details !  -  In  the  NW  and  paradise  many  will  making  smh... :D  bec. all  are  so  full  of  joy  and  not  want  looking  back !   You  maybe  looking  to  your  own  vineyard,  testing  the  wonderful  grapes  for  the  next  harvest :)   I  want  create  my  first  "ice - wine"....    tasty :P   Tell  you,  when  its  ready !

Now  Gnite  and  see  us  later....  my  Brother  @James Thomas Rook Jr.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.