The World News Media

12 Things You Didn’t Know About Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Bible Speaks

12 Things You Didn’t Know About JehovahÂ’s Witnesses.

1. Charles Taze Russell was among the JehovahÂ’s WitnessesÂ’ first leaders and first editor of The Watchtower, the groupÂ’s publication of Bible analyses.

2. In the Old Testament, Jehovah is the Hebrew God. He is, the “one Jehovah.” 3. Jesus was God’s first creation.

4. While on Earth Jesus was just a man, but in heaven Jesus was/is the Archangel Michael.

5. Jehovah and Jesus are two distinct beings and are not equal.

6. The Holy Spirit is a force that Jehovah used to carry out His will.

7. Jesus was not crucified on a cross, he was simply hung on stake or pole. They believe the cross is a pagan symbol and no pagan symbols should be worshipped because such symbols are condemned in the Bible.

8. Jehovah’s Witnesses believe when Armageddon comes, “God will destroy all elements of corrupt human society and remove the wicked. Survivors of this system’s end are “the living” who will be judged.” 9. Only 144,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses will ultimately attain heaven and will rule over earth alongside Jesus Christ. The rest will live on an earthly paradise.

10. JehovahÂ’s Witnesses go door-to-door in an effort to reach people with their message, as was done in the Bible.

11. Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness. Damon Wayans, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, and many other famous people are members.

12. Prince even did the JW message-groove door-to-door. 

http://www.worldreligionnews.com/religion-news/christianity/why-jehovahs-witnesses-go-door-to-door-and-11-other-facts-you-might-not-know

E29B4F6E-1C12-4DE5-ADE2-1CB4A8BAB4E6.jpeg

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 Things You Didn’t Know About JehovahÂ’s Witnesses.   1. Charles Taze Russell was among the JehovahÂ’s WitnessesÂ’ first leaders and first editor of The Watchtower, the groupÂ’s publicati

Oh....  I'm  very  sure,  the  most  of  us  knowing  these  12  things  about  Jehovah,  Jesus,  AND  the  Jehovah's  Witnesses    While  our  Bible  study  we  learned  that

@Queen Esther Of course the World ??? needs to know? Keep preaching and sharing through books ? tracts and JW website. We can Preach online day and night! DonÂ’t Give Up and be kind to others and

Posted Images

Oh....  I'm  very  sure,  the  most  of  us  knowing  these  12  things  about  Jehovah,  Jesus,  AND  the  Jehovah's  Witnesses 1f44d.png1f923.png   While  our  Bible  study  we  learned  that  all !

For  non  JW  it  maybe  little  new....

18 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Oh....  I'm  very  sure,  the  most  of  us  knowing  these  12  things  about  Jehovah,  Jesus,  AND  the  Jehovah's  Witnesses 1f44d.png1f923.png   While  our  Bible  study  we  learned  that  all !

For  non  JW  it  maybe  little  new....

@Queen Esther

Of course the World ??? needs to know? Keep preaching and sharing through books ? tracts and JW website. We can Preach online day and night! Don’t Give Up and be kind to others and show loving concern, many are going through hard times. 

But the best preaching is always face to face and trying new Bible studies, we're learning by meeting and  Conventions...  also with the nice jw.org video's :)  Online preaching is a possibility,  but never the  A & O  what we're learning. We using our tablet in service,  but always face to face. Also Bible studies per Skype ok. bec. face to face.  We can't  control  our  postings  here,  the  most  readers  probable  baptized  JW...

But  I appreciate your nice postings, keep up the good work. I hope, the right people will read that !  Agape :x   Thank you :)

Thats  right,  sister  @Rosalie Barry  and  I  wish  you  Jehovah's  blessing  all  week-ends :x

YES....  but  also we  can  give  witness  per  phone  or  per  letter,  when  we're  very  sick  or  have  another  physical  limitation ;-(  Thats  nicer,  bec.  we  can  speak  with  that  person.

Many  older  JW  doing  on  this  way.  Also  sending  literature  -  and  when  a  person  shows  more  interest,  then  a  sister  was  going  with  the  older  sister  to  the  person  for  study  the  Bible,  or  both  visit  the  older  sister  and  all study  the  Bible. It  does  give  many  different  possibilities.

I  heard  from  sisters, they  had  a  Bible  study  on  a  park-bank,  or  one  sister,  she  had  a  HB - study  before  a  closed  door,  bec. the  husband  not  allowed  his  wife  to  open  or  go  out :(  thats  very  rare  and  difficult,  but  it  worked :)  This  woman  felt,  that  must  be  the  truth :x   Yes,  we  know,  of  sure  many  different  Bible  studies  around  the  world !

When  the  heart  is  open,  Jehovah  can  draw  that  person  on  the  right  way.
Thats  so  nice  for  a  sister.  One  of  the  best  feelings...
:D

Thanks  for your  nice  comment  sister  Rosalie,  Agape !