The World News Media

What's the deal here? Which way is it?

Shiwiii

If I accept a Bible study, do I have to become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses? No. Jehovah’s Witnesses love teaching people about the Bible, but we never force anyone to become a member of our religion. Rather, we respectfully present what the Bible says, recognizing that each person has the right to choose what he or she will believe.—1 Peter 3:15.

vs

ism_E_02_r720P.mp4

So in the video example, these two guys stop studying with the guy because he won't come to meetings and take steps to become a jw? 

Makes you wonder which of these two, presented by the wt, is actually true? I believe the later is most true. They need converts and since the cart work is sooooo busy, although I've never seen anyone at those carts who weren't jw's already, they must have people knocking down the doors for study and have to turn away those who just are not progressing. 

• Views 354
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.