The World News Media

Best Bitcoin Comments on the Internet

Just another man

Going Up Stock Market GIF by Satish Gaire

"The lines say we might go up to 1 trillion or down 0, no financial advice though."fast forward 1 day: price went up or down"See? I told you guys!"

Now it is official: if it goes up, we will see higher prices.

I know for certain we’ll hit 10,900 so there’s a good chance we’ll pass 10,800 along the way. But no guarantees.

You can also take a loan..

A second mortgage on the house.

Or sell some organs....

Or sell some of your grandmothers organs.... she won’t need those kidneys soon anyways and you could have some precious BTC

Sell futures to your own organs and buy them back with the appreciated bitcoins after they've goon up!

Don’t forget to ask relatives for money. Tell them you are in danger of losing your house. Once they give you money, immediately take the whole chunk of money and market buy Bitcoin.

My long lost Nigerian cousin who is a prince told me something similar. Except he needed it to buy his village back. I'm still waiting for him to tell me everything is okay. ☺️

I just sold, so this might be going moonward, boys.

And if what you like what you heard and saw here on the free channel we’ve got our other channels pro channels with over 8500 students so if you want to join my beginners group just click on the link. If you’re looking to get rich fast make sure to buy plenty of our sponsor coin they’re all great guys over there and they just happen to have some of the best ideas out there nothing short of revolutionary but don’t take it from the guys (they’re paying) who love them and do some research of your own it can all be found in the description below.

Stock Market GIF by Satish Gaire

• Views 643
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The lines say we might go up to 1 trillion or down 0, no financial advice though."fast forward 1 day: price went up or down"See? I told you guys!"   Now it is official: if it goes up, we will