The World News Media

Does the WT uses cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin? 

Isabella

• Views 1k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sad to report that I honestly do not know if they own any bitcoin. Seems like it would be the perfect, untouchable asset for them to hold globally on each continent wherever the Governing Bo

😂  we'll start donating in Pudgycoin 

@Pudgy Remember, Biden is merely a puppet in this regard. Sadly, in the coming weeks, people will come to a ruin awakening. Although some are vigilant and enduring, but the unaware are about to be hit

Posted Images

I am sad to report that I honestly do not know if they own any bitcoin.

Seems like it would be the perfect, untouchable asset for them to hold globally on each continent wherever the Governing Body meets being the HQ.

9,000,000 witnesses x (any given amount of Bitcoin) = one wealthy organization given a small amount of time.

All based on the Laws of Mathematics, the Law of Large numbers securing the Bitcoin network and coding.... science....

Historically the Society has been at the forefront of technological change. It would not surprise me if they have cold storage wallets duplicated around the globe already that they just don't speak about publicly.  

21 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Historically the Society has been at the forefront of technological change. It would not surprise me if they have cold storage wallets duplicated around the globe already that they just don't speak about publicly. 

Um, relying on material possesions instead of relying on Almighty God through Jesus Christ. 

And Jesus said, recorded at  Matthew 19:21 Berean Study Bible
Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

The complete opposite to having hidden material wealth. Oh, where is the faith of this wicked generation ?

I doubt. But the fact that the US currency is slowing dying, Bitcoin, Gold and Silver are a safe bet for some folks in order to prolong themselves, survive and or maintain themselves. Bitcoin itself is a digital currency, a decentralized system on the blockchain. Bitcoin also has similar cousins, some of which, are better and more popular, Cardano, Ethereum (soon Ethereum II), etc. Now Bitcoin will most likely not be a decentralized currency for long since for the past few months, the governments have been eyeing Crypto for sometime, more so, their has been a battle with Retail Investors, whom the MSM has slandered them to the point where the rich got more richer when playing mind games with them.

That being said, it would be no surprise if some held Bitcoin, or the others, as a side currency when the devaluation of the dollar increases in the US and outside of it.

Bitcoin is like money, although we cannot be lovers of money, it is, and forever will remain a tool for us to use. Therefore, what was done with the US dollar by some, even JWs, it will play out the same with Bitcoin, i.e. buying food, clothing, travel, etc.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Pudgy said:

If they invested it all into Pudgycoin, since we keep no records, it will be perfectly safe, with complete plausible deniability!

Well now you'll have to compete with Dogecoin and Shib Inu Coin, in addition to that, a long list of other things such as..... Competing with:

image.png

• Elon Musk Fans
  • Cathie Wood Fans
  • Mark Cuban Fans
  • Snoop Dogg Fans
  • Ryoshi Fans
  • 50 Cent Fans
  • Vitalik Buterin Fans
  • Day Traders
  • Charles Hoskinson Fans
  • Citizens of the Hype Train
  • Compete and even wage war against Crypto Scammers.
  • Fight with Pudgy Clones who try to impersonate you.
  • Every teenager who got into Crypto at the age of 8-10 (even those that seem to follow the so called Market Fortune Teller, Pelosi).
  • People who really really love memes.
  • Hedge Funds, and Market/Crypto WHALES.
  • MSM
  • Youtubers, TikTok/Snapchat/Instagram, influencers, models, and trolls/haters.
  • Jim Cramer

All this to essentially the only way to push Pudgycoin. Quite the list.

That being said, as a reminder, always proclaim that you are not a financial advisor.

Of course I am not a financial advisor ...... I am a 2 dimensional cartoon dog!

Even so, it appears my advice is better than President Joe Biden's, who said with  all seriousness as a true believer that the cost was ZERO on spending 3.5 TRILLION dollars the United States does not even have.

You know .... 3.5 Trillion dollars here, 1.5 Trillion dollars there, added to a debt that is already 30 Trillion dollars.

.... pretty soon that adds up to some REALLY big numbers.

I think this solar system is being bathed in a "wrong way" beam of exotic radiation, affecting all humans decision making processes.

The 2D world has not escaped this ..... recently I learned that Clark Kent's son is bisexual, and that the current Earth based Green Lantern is gay, and Superman's motto has been changed from  "Justice, Truth, and the American Way", to "Justice, Truth, and a better Tomorrow".

And Joe Biden's "Build back Better" only works if you are the Taliban.

At least in the 2D world we can just turn the page or stop reading.

You in the 3D world are seeing your world disintegrate before your eyes.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.