The World News Media

Do I need to have a Bitcoin wallet before using an ATM to purchase Bitcoin?

Isabella

• Views 487
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do I need to have a Bitcoin wallet before using an ATM to purchase Bitcoin?

All that can be avoided if you invest exclusively in “Pudgycoin” (tm), No bothersome paperwork, and no anxious anxiety, as we trust all depositors, and do not even give out receipts.  

I suspect you have to make an account on them that creates a wallet for you but I have never done it because I didn't want to create an account.... it could also be that you’re supposed to give it a wallet address to send it to ... just not sure how that is handled in most cases.

Bitcoin ATM markups are wild. Between 10-20% markup before the actual on-chain transaction fee. But it may be the only viable way for some people to get a hold of some BTC.

Your Crypto needs to be pulled from somewhere so you will most likely need a Wallet ready, with whatever Crypto you own in it. For instance, you can't do anything in the ETH blockchain unless you have NFT, being it converting currencies and or dealing with NFTs, paying for gas fees, etc.

That being said, don't let the reset catch you off guard.