The World News Media

The Land of Exile

Pudgy

On 6/17/2021 at 9:16 AM, Pudgy said:

I have been, um, doggedly pursuing the answers to some questions, and I think I know the answers, but in the tradition of beating irrelevant trivia that really has no practical value to death, in fact, to a thin puree, I thought it might be a good idea to get some other peoples thoughts.

It's about Cain, Able, and the Land of Exile. (Genesis 4:*}

1.) When Cain was banished to the Land of Exile, who was it already there that he was GREATLY afraid would kill him?

2.) Was it an existing Land of Exile that he was banished to, or did it BECOME a Land of Exile after his arrival?

3.) Apparently Cain was afraid that wherever he roamed, there would be someone there to kill him, so was the Land of Exile like, say, the next County over, or did it extend all the way to, say Asia?

4. How does one man and one woman  immediately start building a City? (I would think a grass thatched single shelter would have been more appropriate, without tools.)

5.) Were the inhabitants of the Land of Exile inclined to kill Cain only, or anybody that inhabited Eden?

6.) And of course, the "standard" question .... Where did Cain get his wife?

Those questions are as hard to answer as what kind of fruit was on the forbidden tree?

There is a vampire cult who believe they have the words of Cain and his biography and how he became the first vampire....The_Book_of_Nod

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize ANYbody's ideas are speculation, as none of us have Polaroids .... so I appreciate the feedback, anyway. My considerations take into account the hard, hard evidence that human civiliza

Many generations later, once the ravages of sin had thoroughly worked themselves into the chromosomes, yes.

Apologize, but i don't see how this is answer on question. Who are people you described as ..many ( yet to be born ) and who knows how many other brothers and sisters there were…? 

On 6/17/2021 at 9:16 AM, Pudgy said:

I have been, um, doggedly pursuing the answers to some questions, and I think I know the answers, but in the tradition of beating irrelevant trivia that really has no practical value to death, in fact, to a thin puree, I thought it might be a good idea to get some other peoples thoughts.

It's about Cain, Able, and the Land of Exile. (Genesis 4:*}

1.) When Cain was banished to the Land of Exile, who was it already there that he was GREATLY afraid would kill him?

2.) Was it an existing Land of Exile that he was banished to, or did it BECOME a Land of Exile after his arrival?

3.) Apparently Cain was afraid that wherever he roamed, there would be someone there to kill him, so was the Land of Exile like, say, the next County over, or did it extend all the way to, say Asia?

4. How does one man and one woman  immediately start building a City? (I would think a grass thatched single shelter would have been more appropriate, without tools.)

5.) Were the inhabitants of the Land of Exile inclined to kill Cain only, or anybody that inhabited Eden?

6.) And of course, the "standard" question .... Where did Cain get his wife?

Those questions are as hard to answer as what kind of fruit was on the forbidden tree?

There is a vampire cult who believe they have the words of Cain and his biography and how he became the first vampire....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Nod

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.