The World News Media

FALSE CLAIMS

Witness

2 hours ago, Witness said:

What does Pearl have to do with this post? 

Absolutely nothing. 

Doesn't it? She taught you. Are you now denouncing her as a former Jehovah's Witness, or yourself? Although, why do you believe I should be contaminated by that former Jehovah's Witness (Pearl Doxsey) that doesn't understand scripture? What kind of Christian recommendation is that offering? How do you believe Jesus engaged in this kind of reporting?

It would be like me accepting the parameters coming from @Patiently waiting for Truth and @Srecko Sostar about their drudge.

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is to blame for the false claims?  The lawyers, or the eight men who assigned them to take care of business?   This should be, but won't be, an embarrassment for every JW to read.  No longer is th

Montana is a “red state” one of the few that does not allow dead Democrats to vote … and vote often. To make up for this they allow the prosecution of dead Democrats, even those from other States. 

Posted Images

Didn't we go over this back in 2020 and 2021? I think there was discussion from back in 2018 also. Better to rely on factual information then a reddit thread, don't you think, DoC?

Anyways, instead of reddit or Blue Check Mark Twitter, use this instead - https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17099295/caekaert-v-watchtower-bible-and-tract-society-of-new-york-inc/

That being said, speaking of false claims, to this day I haven't see any information on JW churches, Kingdom Halls, having assault rifles and other firearms hidden in and or beneath their place of worship which are fronts for alleged bunkers. You and Fearon got a lot of explaining to do. True or false - DoC?

On 1/20/2022 at 6:06 PM, Pudgy said:

Montana is a “red state” one of the few that does not allow dead Democrats to vote … and vote often. To make up for this they allow the prosecution of dead Democrats, even those from other States. 

Montana's justice system is also loose, to which presents a dangerous precedent to the general public. As is their handling of things. Red state, yes, but walks like a Democratic person in red clothing.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.