The World News Media

Similarities with what is going on today.

Arauna

Sorry - I had problems with the reply and it posted.... lol. This has been going on for quite some years.  Muslims are "voluntarily" going for re-education to these work camps where they are forced to listen to government re-education and then write tests.  On non-private interviews (someone from govt watching), they are in fear and they all say they are very happy.   Their children (who have been taken away and put in schools for the right education) are now learning that the state cares for them also with state propaganda.

Their parents make clothing (forced labor) for the State who in turn gets contracts from Nike and other  top brand Western companies.  

The other secret which rarely gets coverage in western media and only "leaks" out at unfortunate moments, is the Falun Gong sect which has been vilified by the government to such an extent that no-one cares when they are killed for their body parts.  CCP have been doing this for 20 years and make profit from high officials coming from other countries.  One can get a perfect match for your transplant within 2 weeks.  60,000 transplants are done per year (this is what I found out while I could still get this kind of information - A few years back Chinese doctors in america where making arrangements for transplants in china and getting information this way.  There are 6 or 7 (cannot remember ) hospitals dedicated 24-7 hours a day to transplants. About 60, 000 a year. People (whose DNA is a match),  are taken in and their organs harvested while they are alive and then put directly into the waiting patient.

Reports came out to the UN a few years back that this was going on.  China assured them it will not happen again.  All that changed was that less information is coming out of China regarding this. Now and then there are headlines which indicates that there are more allegations but rarely investigated.  You will notice that this BBC report is showing pictures of Muslins before 2019.  After this most of the records seem to be encrypted.

The UN is so blind - they think that China is the model to follow..... but I am not surprised,  even other WEF trained leaders such as Trudeau think China's dictatorship is wonderful. He has openly said so.

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Thinking, Eoin Joyce is the name of a person from UK (England) who contributed his comments here for several years. He indicated often that he was fed up with the lack of spiritual value in most of t

That was only his personal opinion.  If I recall correctly he had a lot of verbal abuse - and he went too far!    None of us wanted him off!   The only reason people are kicked off here is when they r

This is an amazing interview.  I see many similarities with what is going on in the education system today.  Young children learning the morals and the jargon of the future. The craziness and division

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.