T.B. (Twyla)

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the Meeting material for weeks of November 21-27 and November 28–December 4,  2022. TB Meeting Workbook and CBS week of November 21-27, 2022.doc Meeting Workbook and CBS week of Nove

Hi Twyla ... thanks for all your hard work ... much appreciated. I think, though, you have missed the "Meeting Workbook and CBS" for the week com 28th November 2022, although you have given us the "Me

Hi Twyla.  Thank you as always for your hard work and providing these materials.  I do have a question though.  The Nov 28-Dec 5th Workbook is not included.  There is a Dec 5-11 Workbook attached.  Wi

Hi Twyla ... thanks for all your hard work ... much appreciated. I think, though, you have missed the "Meeting Workbook and CBS" for the week com 28th November 2022, although you have given us the "Meeting Workbook" for the following week (week com 5th December 2022). Please check ... and let me know if I'm missing something!

Sorry about this folks, but I had the wrong week.  Here is the correct one the week of NOVEMBER 28- DECEMBER, 2022. 

I guess I was thinking ahead of the game... (hehe)  TB 

Meeting Workbook and CBS week of November 28–December 4, 2022.doc Meeting Workbook and CBS week of November 28–December 4, 2022.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.