True and False

True teachings: Jehovah is God's Name

Jehovah is not a trinity

Jehovah's Witnesses are God's name people

There is no hellfire

The Noachian Flood was real

Creation is true; evolution is a false teaching

144,000 anointed to be kings/priests in heaven

Jehovah is the Only True God, and He deserves to be worshipped with Spirit and Truth.

False teachings perpetuated by the current governing body compared to the True teachings revealed by the Bible and holy spirit:

FALSE: Only the anointed will interact with Jehovah.

TRUE: The other sheep on earth will interact with Jehovah in a personal, up close way, since Jehovah can make a way for himself to be manifest in a physical way, like one-on-one, like hanging out with another human person.

FALSE: Those on earth will never see Jesus and the anointed in person after they go to heaven.

TRUE: Every eye will see Jesus. Literally. And the anointed. The kingdom government comes down out of heaven.

FALSE: The governing body made up of a handful of men is The Faithful And Discreet Slave.

TRUE: All 144,000 anointed ones are taught by the spirit to understand the scriptures. The governing body should actually be all the elders at Bethel at any given time, both the anointed and other sheep.

FALSE: Those in the 1000 year reign will be judged based on things written in some future-to-be-revealed "new scrolls".

TRUE: The Bible is complete. In the future, Jesus himself and the anointed kings/priests will be talking to those in the 1000 year reign, so there is no need for "new scrolls". The word scrolls can also mean books or records. The verse in Revelation is talking about records of how people behave, not some new revelations or rules.

FALSE: Certain blood fractions are acceptable.

TRUE: Blood is to be poured out on the ground. Anything made by any fraction of blood that was not poured out on the ground is objectionable and breaking God's clear command.

FALSE: Disfellowshipping doctrine as currently practiced is a Christian requirement.

TRUE: There are various scriptures currently melded together not taking into account their context. Immoral people are not good association, but the immoral man in Corinth was still admonished as a brother. That meant you had to talk to him. Men taking the lead in a congregation who were not adhering to doctrine and who were attempting to "disfellowship" others were supposed to not be allowed to give discourses/teach in front of the congregation meetings. Jesus' example shows who it is appropriate to talk to and not talk to. Jesus talked to both weak ones and wrongdoers. Jesus even on occasion spoke to the Devil and many times to wicked Pharisees to condemn them. It was the wicked Pharisees who had been shunning faithful ones. Follow Jesus.

FALSE: 1914 was when Jesus was crowned as king of the kingdom and then was "invisibly present" and dead anointed ones were raised to heaven soon after and Satan was thrown out of heaven.

TRUE: Jesus has been invisibly with his followers since he returned to heaven back in the first century. Daniel chapter 4 says absolutely nothing about any end of some kind of "Gentile Times" or any prophecy besides about Nebuchanezzar himself. Paul and John show that the anointed are not raised to heaven until after all the anointed are sealed. The marriage does not take place piecemeal. Revelation also shows that Satan is not cast out of heaven until after all the anointed are sealed. Daniel chapters 8 and 12 show that the after the UN attacks Jehovah's Witnesses the 1,150 days (an evening and a morning is one day, so 2,300 evenings and mornings are 1,150 days) will go by until the organization is in its right state. Jesus said the angels would clean out all teachings causing a stumbling and people doing wickedness. The 1,260 days and 1,335 days are talking about from the starting point of the great tribulation. So are the time periods in Revelation, the great tribulation will be 3 1/2 years long.

FALSE: The nations will not attack Jehovah's Witnesses until the end of the tribulation.

TRUE: The attack by the nations will start at God's organization. (Jehovah put his name on his organization, just like the ancient Israelites had the house that bore his name. Just as the ancient Israelites became worse in their worship than the surrounding nations, so also today.) Ezekiel says "start with the elders in front of the house...the sanctuary". God's name people are going to be disciplined for all the false worship going on and things that reproach Jehovah's holy name, like shunning brothers, worshipping titles/clergy and making class distinctions (pioneers, etc), Pharisaical traditions (counting time/placements/attendance, requiring certain clothing styles and not allowing beards, etc). The Bethel properties will be confiscated and prominent elders will be targeted, because the nations attacking are looking for physical things. (The first century Christian congregation did not live in communes or build synagogues or wear special suits.) Revelation shows the attack on religion will be 5 months, but Jesus said it would be cut short, then there will be more time to preach without religious institutions around so that the "great crowd" of people who are not Jehovah's Witnesses will join us, just like the great mixed company of Egyptians and others joined the Israelites after their idol worshipping religion was destroyed in Egypt ("we will go with you people, for we have heard God is with you people..."

FALSE: The nations will cry "Peace and Security!"

TRUE: Jehovah's Witnesses' leaders cry "Peace and Security!" in the congregations, even though the Bible says that the last days IN THE CONGREGATIONS is like 2 Timothy 3:1-5, and Revelation chapters 2 and 3 Jesus says that IN THE CONGREGATIONS it is like "the synagogue of Satan" and there are "Jezebel" overseers who bear false witness to get others who are like faithful Naboth disfellowshipped and there are overseers like "Balaam" who serve only for profit (financial or fame). When these men are crying "Peace and Security!" because they think Jehovah's not going to let anybody get them, that's when the great tribulation begins, and they will be the first ones taken out. That is why it comes as a thief in the night.

There are many other clear Bible teachings that the holy spirit makes manifest to faithful anointed ones, because Jesus said he would send the spirit for that purpose. The current men on the governing body are not teaching the truth on very important issues, they are apostatizing and are lawless ones. The anointed are all sealed and that is why it is God's time to reveal these things. 

Praise Jehovah, the Revealer of Secrets! He can use the stones and dust to cry out! Praise Jah!

• Views 577
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the word "quiz", one online source states: "Origin of 'Quiz' ("Vir Bonus Est Quis"?)... Originally meaning ‘person of ridiculous appearance’, ‘quiz’ (students’ slang, late 18th century) was probably jocularly derived from the Latin interrogative pronoun ‘quis’ in “Vir bonus est quis?” (“Who is a good man?”)—a good, ingenuous, harmless man being likely to become an object of ridicule or even of harassment."

"But they kept ridiculing the messengers of the true God, and they despised his words and mocked his prophets, until the rage of Jehovah came up against his people, until they were beyond healing."

(Perhaps the "quiz" wasn't really the "quiz".)

Jehovah always gives a warning first. If you know anyone at Bethel, it would be a good idea to warn them to return home before the tribulation starts. Jehovah's Word Always Comes True.

Jehovah's true colors are beautiful to lovers of Jehovah.

"“Come up here, and I will show you the things that must take place.”  After this I immediately came to be in the power of the spirit, and look! a throne was in its position in heaven, and someone was seated on the throne.  And the One seated had the appearance of a jasper stone and a sardius stone, and all around the throne was a rainbow like an emerald in appearance."

When we are in union with Jehovah, we share a message of light that is embraced by lovers of light.

"This is the message that we heard from him and are announcing to you: God is light, and there is no darkness at all in him.  If we make the statement, “We are having fellowship with him,” and yet we go on walking in the darkness, we are lying and are not practicing the truth."

Not everyone embraces the light.

"For to God we are a sweet fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing;  to the latter ones an odor of death leading to death, to the former ones a fragrance of life leading to life. And who is adequately qualified for these things?  We are, for we are not peddlers of the word of God as many men are, but we speak in all sincerity as sent from God, yes, in the sight of God and in company with Christ."

Jehovah always sends a warning first. The Bible is clear. Jehovah has allowed the nations to attack his name people in the past when they refused to repent of their wicked ways. The modern-day organization has encouraged outright idolatry by raising up a clergy class right in Jehovah's house. The people have bowed down to the image of the "GB". Jehovah is sick of it. Policies involving antichrist shunning, twisting of the scriptures to teach lies about 1914, permitting blood use...when Ezekiel saw the disgusting things going on in the temple in Jerusalem it parallels what goes on today at Bethel. 

Those taking the lead in the organization have been saying "peace and security". They claim the organization will not be attacked. They are misled; Jehovah allows them to believe the lie. The destruction on religious institutions by the nations will BEGIN at JEHOVAH'S HOUSE, namely BETHEL ("the House of God".) Those who are "sighing and groaning" over what is going on in the city (the organization) are marked for survival of the destruction of the reproachful parts of the organization. Jehovah said, "start at my sanctuary...with the elders in front of the house."

IF YOU HAVE FAMILY OR FRIENDS AT BETHEL, FOR THEIR SAFETY, PLEASE REQUEST THEY RETURN HOME IMMEDIATELY.

God is not one to be mocked, for whatever a man (or organization ) is sowing, this he will also reap.

Jehovah will no longer allow his name to be so reproached. Jehovah's name will be sanctified. Praise Jehovah!

4 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Jehovah always sends a warning first. The Bible is clear. Jehovah has allowed the nations to attack his name people in the past when they refused to repent of their wicked ways. The modern-day organization has encouraged outright idolatry by raising up a clergy class right in Jehovah's house. The people have bowed down to the image of the "GB". Jehovah is sick of it. Policies involving antichrist shunning, twisting of the scriptures to teach lies about 1914, permitting blood use...when Ezekiel saw the disgusting things going on in the temple in Jerusalem it parallels what goes on today at Bethel. 

Whats worse is pretending to be a JW as an apostate. It brings universal disgrace to our creator. You use God's name in vain, making the poster, more wicked. The poster disgraces God's sovereignty by challenging not only scripture but how God uses humans to ensure his resolve of bringing back paradise earth. 

Its no ones call, how God will determine judgment on earth other than through scripture. Therefore, the posters imputnence nullies any sacred work.

So, if apostates are sick of what scripture implements as measures of correction for a true Chritian life as indicated by Christ himself, then those apostates deny scripture all together.

Once again, the posters attempt to corrupt and twist the words of God to satisfy posters like @Witness, is NOT worthy of consideration, even less, now.

The word defintion the poster should consider for the sake of the poster, is:

Adjective sacrilegious - /sækɹəlˈɪʤəs/

1 Grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacredIt is sacrilegious to enter with shoes on

Thesaurus

Synonym: blasphemous profane

Derived: sacrilege sacrilegiousness

Similar: irreverent

Therefore, its apostates that need to get out of babylon before its too late. Jeremiah 51:6, Romans 8:7

“If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, the one who you say is your God.  Yet you have not known him, but I know him. And if I said I do not know him, I would be like you, a liar. But I do know him and am observing his word."

"I have said these things to you so that you may not be stumbled. Men will expel you from the synagogue. In fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he has offered a sacred service to God.  But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or me.  Nevertheless, I have told you these things so that when the hour for them to happen arrives, you will remember that I told them to you."

"He went on to say to me: “Son of man, I am sending you to the people of Israel, to rebellious nations that have rebelled against me. They and their forefathers have transgressed against me down to this very day.  I am sending you to sons who are defiant and hardhearted, and you must say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says.’  As for them, whether they listen or refuse to listen—for they are a rebellious house—they will certainly know that a prophet was among them. “But you, son of man, do not be afraid of them, and do not be afraid of their words, although you are surrounded by briars and thorns and are dwelling among scorpions. Do not be afraid of their words, and do not be terrified by their faces, for they are a rebellious house.  You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or not, for they are a rebellious people."

Take note, all you who do have an ear to hear. Jehovah is coming to bring relief to those who sigh and mourn over the wicked things going on in the organization. He will not allow His Holy Name to be so reproached forever. Jehovah is His Name, and He Causes To Become Whatsoever He Chooses. He will save those who obey him, but those who refuse to repent will be cast out when Jesus sends his angels to clean the organization. Jehovah will be praised.

15 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Take note, all you who do have an ear to hear. Jehovah is coming to bring relief to those who sigh and mourn over the wicked things going on in the organization.

Just like Christ instructed the apostles and then the apostles to the congregation. 

• Ephesians 5:7-9 New Century Version 7 So have nothing to do with them. 8 In the past you were full of darkness, but now you are full of light in the Lord. So live like children who belong to the light. 9 Light brings every kind of goodness, right living, and truth.

Apostates cannot dictate scripture in order for it to mean, whatever they wish it to mean.

On 1/11/2023 at 4:48 PM, AnnaNana said:

The attack by the nations will start at God's organization. (Jehovah put his name on his organization, just like the ancient Israelites had the house that bore his name. Just as the ancient Israelites became worse in their worship than the surrounding nations, so also today.)

Some of your points I agree with, but this one, certainly not.  Where does God put His name?  It is on "New Jerusalem", not on an earthly organization built by men in the world still dominated by Satan, where child abuse, the trampling of the anointed, (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3), oppression, the lust for riches in this world...all disgusting in the sight of the Almighty God.  It is a disgrace to say that God blesses corruption.  

He has an "organization", a spiritual one built on the Body of Christ.  That Heavenly Temple is where His name will be written.  

(John 2:19-21; Matt 16:18; Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; 2 Cor 6:16-18; Eph 2:20-22;  Gal 4:26;  Rev 3:12; 2 Cor 11:2; 21:1-3; 22:17)

9 hours ago, Witness said:

Some of your points I agree with, but this one, certainly not.  Where does God put His name?  It is on "New Jerusalem", not on an earthly organization built by men in the world still dominated by Satan, where child abuse, the trampling of the anointed, (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3), oppression, the lust for riches in this world...all disgusting in the sight of the Almighty God.  It is a disgrace to say that God blesses corruption.  

You should not be that disagreeable with your kind of people @Witness. The poster makes the same assertions you are promoting in a more sensible way. Not direct like you, but to the point, of apostate thoughts. However, this poster overreached with the "assumption" of riches. Child abuse is a human frailty. If this poster condemns "child abuse" then the poster is condemning human imperfection, which the poster is part of. In all logic, then the poster must believe this poster is Christ, equal. Now, trampling of the anointed is nothing more than fake news by fake anointed. 2 Peter 1:2-4

By the lack of following God's law, I just don't see how.

5 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

Now, trampling of the anointed is nothing more than fake news by fake anointed. 2 Peter 1:2-4

By the lack of following God's law, I just don't see how.

Allen, for the sake of other readers, can you tell me where it is stated in the Holy Scriptures, that God’s chosen anointed priests of “Israel” can be replaced or ‘represented’ by those not anointed – by “foreigners”/”Gentiles”?    (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)

Again, can you tell me where in God’s decrees, does His “law” approve of the replacement of His chosen priesthood?

“Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the world.” 

Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!” 2002/8/1

Where are the scriptures that validate this action as a blessing from God? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.