The World News Media

"Seeing" Jehovah

"Seeing" Jehovah - Scriptures Cited from Page 3 of this thread...

God's "older" kids led by His spirit to share this good news with the rest of the "younger" kids in the family: Romans 8:14-17; 1 Corinthians 2:6-10; 2 Corinthians 4:1-7, 15-18

Jehovah's Name glorious: Exodus 20:7

Those who blaspheme other people can be forgiven but not those who blaspheme the holy spirit: Matthew 12:31

The GB has not shared these truths: Luke 16:10; Matthew 24:45; Matthew 12:33-37

As Our Father, Jehovah will glorify His Name: John 12:28

The conclusion of the system is during the 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation, that is when Jesus will send the angels to remove the weeds and the true wheat will shine brightly, organization again refined: Matthew 13:36-43; Ezekiel 36:22-28; Malachi 3:2, 3; Jeremiah 31:34; 1 John 5:21

Jesus is letting us know ahead of time: John 14:29-31; Revelation 13:9, 10

No need to fear tribulation, look toward the reward of relationship with Jehovah and let love guide everything we do: Hebrews 11:26; Song of Solomon 8:6, 7; Philippians 3:8; 1 John 3:9-18

You are much beloved🥰💖: 1 Thessalonians 2:8

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can imagine Jehovah sticking his "hand" up a meat puppet and animating it and I can imagine him doing the same with a so-called spiritual body, but what it is that is Jehovah is always and forever b

You have veered away from the subject you posted....and gone all superfine, self-righteous apostle on us. I do not discuss subjects with people who have your state of mind.  You think you are sup

It is very simple to see how the poster misunderstands not only scripture, but its interpretation of scripture. No human entity will ever see God in his glory or otherwise. A simple distinction by the

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Soon enough … perhaps too soon … WE WILL ALL KNOW.

Every day I enjoy being alive … but having been “dead” for 13-1/2 billion years before I was conceived didn’t seem to inconvenience me at all !

It will be good to joke with you for the next 13 1/2 billion more years and beyond for all eternity, my brother!😊

49 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Every day I enjoy being alive … but having been “dead” for 13-1/2 billion years before I was conceived didn’t seem to inconvenience me at all !

I heard somebody say once..."the problem is everything that lives gets old, unless we've been terminated, there are no exceptions."

To my brother @Pudgy who has a reasonable expectation of being forever young somewhere down the road...🙂

"Don't know when don't know where but somewhere down the road..."

"This universe is based on probability and it's probable..."

"May God bless and keep you always

May your wishes all come true

May you always do for others

And let others do for you

May you build a ladder to the stars

And climb on every rung

May you stay forever young.

"Forever young, forever young

"May you grow up to be righteous

May you grow up to be true

May you always know the truth and see

The light surrounding you

May you always be courageous

Stand upright and be strong

"May your hands always be busy

May your feet always be swift

May you have a strong foundation

When the winds of changes shift

May your heart always be joyful

May your song always be sung

May you stay forever young."

May you stay forever young, dear brother!😌🫶🙏

(Thank you for giving me courage and strength sometimes when you didn't even know it...)

("Exit stage right." Bedtime for now, Goodnight for tonight!)

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

All that you mentioned above I can look out my window and discern … if I am there.

Knowing …or not knowing is completely irrelevant , to me …. BECAUSE …. If I know, or don’t know, because soon I will be dead, and get a real test.

11 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Well, surely your wife and kids and other family (those who have a brain in their head and common sense) will be greatly "inconvenienced" if you're not there (...if any of them don't have common sense enough to appreciate you now, they will eventually stop being ignorant when they get a brain in the future...) since you are the only one like you in the entire universe thus that makes you irreplaceable.

Someone else may be able to stand in for you, but that's not exactly the same.  I am very selfish and even if you find it not "inconvenient" not to be there, I will find it very inconvenient  (Besides, I don't know if "Allen" @boyle can survive without you...) Thus I beseech you with this request on all of our behalf's: pleeeeease be there! ❣️🥲😬🙏

Just think of all the things you could think of to banter with Allen if you had everlasting time on your hands!😃

The "GB" may be like the man behind the wizard-curtain, but the Real God isn't some fake "wizard" like some make him out to be...Jehovah is the True God. How much more so Jehovah can fix everything! "All things are possible with God."

"Now this commandment that I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it beyond your reach.  It is not in the heavens, so that you have to say, ‘Who will ascend to the heavens and get it for us, so that we may hear it and observe it?’  Nor is it on the other side of the sea, so that you have to say, ‘Who will cross over to the other side of the sea and get it for us, so that we may hear it and observe it?’  For the word is very near you, in your own mouth and in your own heart, so that you may do it."

"Search for Jehovah while he may be found. 

Call to him while he is near. 

Let the wicked man leave his way 

And the evil man his thoughts; 

Let him return to Jehovah, who will have mercy on him, 

To our God, for he will forgive in a large way. 

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 

And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.  

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 

So my ways are higher than your ways 

And my thoughts than your thoughts.""

IMG_7533.jpeg

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

You already know Jehovah's name and how to call on Him. If you just want to, I know you'll be there.🙂 💖

(Matthew 19:26; Mark 9:23; Mark 10:27; Deuteronomy 30:11-15; Isaiah 55:6-9; Romans 8:38)

11 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"This universe is based on probability and it's probable..."

"Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth,

Who observe his righteous decrees.  

Seek righteousness, seek meekness.

Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger."

The day of Jehovah's anger as described in context in Zephaniah is towards those people who claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses but who are hurting others and towards those people who claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses but are really naughty and towards those people who claim to represent Jehovah but who are actually bringing great reproach on His Name. The prophecy was spoken to Jehovah's Name People.

Ezekiel tells us how Jehovah works the "probabilities": "Jehovah said to him: “Go through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who are sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that are being done in the city."

Those who are "sighing and groaning" over what is going on in the organization have the "probabilities" in their favor. Jehovah favors such right-hearted ones who hate bad, love good, and desire justice.

"Hate what is bad, and love what is good,

Let justice prevail in the city gate.  

It may be that Jehovah the God of armies

Will show favor to the remaining ones of Joseph."

Jehovah says: "I will favor the one whom I favor, and I will show mercy to the one to whom I show mercy."

Praise Jehovah.💖

(Zephaniah 2:3; Ezekiel 9:4; Amos 5:15; Exodus 33:19)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.