The World News Media

Rebuttal to Revelation Trumpets

Moise Racette

@AnnaNana Stated: The organization publishes a lot of material about how to deal with abusers, but their actions don't match what they publish. I know this from personal experience. I've seen three bodies of elders, two circuit overseers, and scores of Bethel elders totally ignore evidence of abuse, reject the pleas for help of a victim, and then finally disfellowship her. 

@Moise Racette Rebuttal: Why should anyone take the word of an apostate that doesn't see facts for what they are. This poster's unrighteousness condemns the poster. Yet, this poster fails to answer any question placed before the poster, another reason for readers not to believe the words of an apostate.

• Views 361
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoever this moron is, it doesn't know what a rebuttal is.

"Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them. 

Happy are those who mourn, since they will be comforted. 

Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth. 

Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled. 

Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy. 

Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God. 

Happy are the peacemakers, since they will be called sons of God. 

Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteousness’ sake, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them. 

Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.  

Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you."

I am not an apostate. I am afflicted but I rejoice in Jehovah's blessing and I am happy taking refuge in Jehovah and doing His work just as all other true witnesses of Jehovah are happy despite being called every wicked name in the book.

"“I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children.  Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved.  All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father; neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.  Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for yourselves.  For my yoke is kindly, and my load is light.”

Dear fellow workers, true Christians and witnesses of Jehovah, take heart! Jesus was hated and called a seditionist and an apostate and many unkind things, but his love conquered all the hate. Your love conquers too, because that love is evidence of Jehovah's holy spirit on you.

"...though the tribulation is momentary and light, it works out for us a glory that is of more and more surpassing greatness and is everlasting..."

The universal family that God is healing is everlasting. Some of those who persecute us now will later have their eyes and hearts healed. We are wise to show all the patience and undeserved kindness that has been poured out to us, God's abundant mercies.

The tribulation is about to get so much worse. Please know in those times ahead when you feel isolated that you are not alone. Jehovah and Jesus are always there, and the angels, and we will all keep supplicating Jehovah for each other. We are one united people, Jehovah's spirit unites us. The family will be healed. Jehovah can fix anything.

"See what sort of love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are. That is why the world does not know us, because it has not come to know him."

"Jesus called the infants to him, saying: “Let the young children come to me, and do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such ones.  Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it."

"Little children, we should love, not in word or with the tongue, but in deed and truth. By this we will know that we originate with the truth, and we will assure our hearts before him  regarding whatever our hearts may condemn us in, because God is greater than our hearts and knows all things.  Beloved ones, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have freeness of speech toward God;  and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we are observing his commandments and doing what is pleasing in his eyes.  Indeed, this is his commandment: that we have faith in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he gave us a commandment.  Moreover, the one who observes his commandments remains in union with him, and he in union with such one. And by the spirit that he gave us, we know that he remains in union with us."

May you continue to find comfort and take refuge in the overwhelming love of Our Father Jehovah through the surpassing value of the blood of His dear Son, Our True Friend and Companion, Christ Jesus. Praise Jehovah!

9 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am not an apostate. I am afflicted but I rejoice in Jehovah's blessing and I am happy taking refuge in Jehovah and doing His work just as all other true witnesses of Jehovah are happy despite being called every wicked name in the book.

How, by condemning scripture? I guess this poster rejoices is not the same rejoice driven by Christ, but instead led by Satan. Therefore, this poster is NOT a true witness to God!!

"The wicked man plots against the righteous; 

He grinds his teeth at him.  

But Jehovah will laugh at him, 

For He knows that his day will come."

"The wicked draw their swords and bend their bows 

To bring down the oppressed and the poor, 

To slaughter those whose way is upright.  

But their sword will pierce their own heart; 

Their bows will be broken."

"Better is the little of the righteous one 

Than the abundance of many wicked ones. 

For the arms of the wicked will be broken, 

But Jehovah will support the righteous."

"Jehovah is aware of what the blameless go through, 

And their inheritance will last forever."

Israel is Jehovah's inheritance, and Jesus inheritance is also the inheritance of the bride. 

I know where my inheritance is. You do not know me or my inheritance.

When it says in Revelation, "The One Who Is Coming," that means Jehovah. All of Jehovah's Children will see and interact with Jehovah. Jehovah is not partial.

Jesus said: "Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven.  For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come. Either you make the tree fine and its fruit fine or make the tree rotten and its fruit rotten, for by its fruit the tree is known.  Offspring of vipers, how can you speak good things when you are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things.  I tell you that men will render an account on Judgment Day for every unprofitable saying that they speak;  for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned."

I cannot read hearts, and I am not the Judge. I forgive you, because you seem to speak in ignorance, but you should be careful how you speak. There is someone in the heavens paying attention. When Sennacherib spoke blasphemously against Jehovah's friends, this is what He said:

"The virgin daughter of Zion despises you, she scoffs at you. 

The daughter of Jerusalem shakes her head at you. 

Whom have you taunted and blasphemed? 

Against whom have you raised your voice 

And lifted your arrogant eyes?  

It is against the Holy One of Israel!"

I have nothing more to say to you at present, Moise. 

To Jehovah's friends, God is not partial. He does not pour out the spirit by measure. Jehovah can exalt the lowly and humble the high and mighty. "All who are led by God’s spirit are indeed God’s sons."

Doing things for "looks" doesn't impress God. Having a manmade label or a manmade title bestowed, like "pioneer" "elder" "publisher" "baptized" "unbaptized" "apostate" "disfellowshipped" "governing body" "marked" "worldly" "new" "weak" "inactive" these things don't make someone more or less of a Christian witness of Jehovah in God's eyes. Counting time, counting placements, perfect suits, new Kingdom Halls...these physical things don't make someone more or less of a true Christian witness of Jehovah in God's eyes. Jehovah tells us in His Word what makes someone a brother or sister in God's eyes:

"All those who want to make a good impression in the flesh are the ones who try to compel you to get circumcised, doing so only to avoid being persecuted for the torture stake of the Christ.  For even those who are getting circumcised do not keep the Law themselves, but they want you to be circumcised so that they may have cause for boasting about your flesh.  But may I never boast, except in the torture stake of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world has been put to death with regard to me and I with regard to the world.  For neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is.  As for all those who walk orderly by this rule of conduct, peace and mercy be upon them, yes, upon the Israel of God."

True brothers and sisters follow the Christ.

"From now on let no one make trouble for me, for I am bearing on my body the brand marks of a slave of Jesus."

"The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show, brothers. Amen."

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

"The wicked man plots against the righteous; 

He grinds his teeth at him.  

But Jehovah will laugh at him, 

For He knows that his day will come."

Yes! The sky is blue, and the earth is brown and green, blah! Blah! Blah! The poster just wants to post nonsense without defending its stance. No bible knowledge whatsoever!

Don't know who said that, but the truth is, there are many people in various schools and institutions who do know how to combat abuse, this includes Jehovah's Witnesses. A lot of what CSA prevention attest to, some of these folks apply.

There are things known that some who attest to specific claims, are unaware of, despite the claim of experience.

If a community apply solutions, their chance of protecting members within their community increases, the more that apply, the better the safeguard. Even via Biblical standards, it increases. Although cannot be eradicated, for no one is immune, any aftermath, those well equipped know what to do and how to handle it, at the same time abiding by whatever laws that the state has in place.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

If a community apply solutions, their chance of protecting members within their community increases, the more that apply, the better the safeguard. Even via Biblical standards, it increases. Although cannot be eradicated, for no one is immune, any aftermath, those well equipped know what to do and how to handle it, at the same time abiding by whatever laws that the state has in place.

This is true. However, the poster @AnnaNana and @Witness, seem to believe the fault lies with an institution. They believe by their post that the Org should somehow hold people's hands and continue to dictate to them like robots what their lives should be. Take away their "free will" from their humanity. Yet, they REFUSE to apply the same standards to themselves as though they are the chosen ones. Those 2 are playing Gods in the most blasphemous way against God's Holy Spirit.

The most outrageous form of psychological babble ever imagined. Although, there are some "professed" witnesses here that think along those apostate lines.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.