Moise Racette

"There are six things that Jehovah hates; 

Yes, seven things that he detests:  

Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 

A heart plotting wicked schemes, and feet that run quickly to evil, 

A false witness who lies with every breath, 

And anyone sowing contentions among brothers."

On 1/31/2023 at 4:15 PM, Guest said:

(Just out of curiosity, Moise, are you currently "serving" with the title of "elder"?)

On 1/31/2023 at 6:21 PM, Moise Racette said:

Within God's true Org. There are many gifts afforded by God's Holy Spirit. This curiosity seems to equate that of @Space Merchant curiosity.

Why is everyone all of a sudden so curious, when my curiosity is none?

Rom. 12:6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, pin proportion to our faith;
Rom. 12:7 if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching;
Rom. 12:8 the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads,6 with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

1Cor. 12:4 ¶ Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit;

1Pet. 4:10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace:

2Tim. 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved,3 a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

On 1/31/2023 at 6:33 PM, Guest said:

I value your gifts, the ones I can observe on here. You are zealous. You have endurance. You are engaging.

We all have potential to be God's children. The ransom is big enough.

(Just out of curiosity, Moise, are you one of Jehovah's Witnesses? I notice you never quote from the New World Translation. It is a superior translation, although I do also enjoy reading the J.B. Phillips translation and the Kingdom Interlinear and the Good News Bible and several others. The ASL NWT is great, and it is also fun reading in the pidgin languages. What translation do you keep quoting from ? I notice you never use the New World Translation, and it surprises me considering your many claims of loyalty to the organization. Just wondering.)

On 1/31/2023 at 7:12 PM, Moise Racette said:

When one obeys God's command, then God's reward is great. We all have the ability to be God's children, which is God's greatest love to mankind. However, one cannot be a child of God from darkness.

There is a saying about curiosity. I rarely use the NWT, since I have no willingness to abuse nor use God's name in vain. I find using God's name in arguments or debates, defiles God's sovereignty. A problem that even witnesses here have a problem with.

However, I agree the NWT is an excellent translation, even though there are witnesses here that believe the interlinear is not. They rather use outside sources, that have not kept up with new translation sources.

"A faithful witness will not lie, 

But a false witness lies with every breath."

"A true witness saves lives, 

But a deceitful one lies with every breath."

"A false witness will not go unpunished, 

And the one who lies with every breath will not escape."

"A false witness will not go unpunished, 

And the one who lies with every breath will perish."

On 1/30/2023 at 9:48 PM, Pudgy said:

Thanks Wally/Moise … I shall do that right now!

The writing style matches yours, Wally/Moise, et al & ad nauseum,  in at least three points, and add that to the downpour of red down votes that came with it, I figure it’s a very high probability that Wally McNasty, and you are the same person, Moise.

It’s an exact match!

….. what I think is hilarious is that you adopted the Wally McNasty persona…… And then the actual screen name, entirely on your own!

…..and then try to obscure and obfuscate that you did!

0D6EDB4F-666F-46E5-AE94-8211E0CF028D.jpeg

On 2/16/2023 at 1:11 PM, Pudgy said:

Space Merchant:

To directly answer your question.

I am 76 years old (in “people years”) and have a great deal of experience dealing with, and enduring “superfine mensatype theocratic bullies”. Moise is, and always has been a bully, and he cannot STAND it that I know …. as he also has enough experience and insight to know that I know.

…., viewed through the “Leave it to Beaver” Eddie Haskell lens … I find his ad homonym attacks, from whatever hydra head by whatever name he pops up from the whack-a-mole hole to insult, bully, and attempt to libel and demean others to be consistently and pathetically funny.… and he knows this.

That is why I am the prime target of his ire.

But hey …. That’s Entertainment!

WallyMcNasty/MoiseRacette/Dmitar/AllenSmith/JTRMcNasty/etc/etc...you can make extra profiles or change your profile handle to "Good Soldier of Christ" if you want to, but that doesn't change that you are a false witness; it just magnifies how false your witness is. If you refuse to change your bad attitude, you will receive your wages for unrighteousness when Jesus comes to make an accounting.

"The wicked one earns deceptive wages, 

But the one who sows righteousness receives a true reward."

Pudgy is my brother in the Lord. He is a true witness of Jehovah and a real soldier of Christ. He will receive his wages for righteousness when Jesus comes to make an accounting. 

"Now if anyone builds on the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, each one’s work will be shown for what it is, for the day will show it up, because it will be revealed by means of fire, and the fire itself will prove what sort of work each one has built.  If anyone’s work that he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward."

Now Allen or (whatever name you want to be called today) I suggest you go find a nice cozy corner somewhere and think about what you did that was naughty. Go have your coffee (maybe you should make it decaf). Perhaps if you say "sorry" and work on modifying your behavior you might feel a little less troll-ish and have more success acting like a man made in God's image instead of pushing everybody away all the time with your lying problem. Jehovah is the Living God. The ransom is enough for you if you accept it. If the ransom is enough for Manasseh and Naaman and Simon the magician and the Legion guy, then surely it is enough for you. Why don't you turn around and play nice for a change? "Jehovah Causes to Become" and He will help you if you let Him.

Hope you guys have a nice day today.🥰

"Jehovah guards all those who love him, 

But all the wicked he will annihilate.

My mouth will declare the praise of Jehovah; 

Let every living thing praise his holy name forever and ever."

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(...oh, and one more thing @Moise/Allen/Dmitar/whoever-you-are-today...we all saw how you invented that "JTRMcNasty" handle last night, so if you plan on coming on here and pretending to be Pudgy aka

@Moise Racette/@EsADmf...Having googled your handle "esadmf" it is clear to anyone with eyes in their head that you are not the God-loving person who you claim to be. Your conduct makes clear to other

(It appears Moise/AllenSmith/etc got zapped again, lol!)

Posted Images

"In that day Jehovah of armies will become a glorious crown and a beautiful garland to those left of his people. And he will become a spirit of justice to the one who sits in judgment and a source of mightiness to those who repel the attack at the gate."

7 minutes ago, A Good Soldier of Christ Jesus said:

This applies to @AudreyAnnaNana and @Pudgy

😁

30 minutes ago, A Good Soldier of Christ Jesus said:

jtr.jpgjtr2.jpg

Same

What do you say about this, @AudreyAnnaNana Your other persona?

Here is what I have to say: He is my brother. James Thomas Rook is my brother. Yes, I already told you that. 

"I told you already, and yet you did not listen. Why do you want to hear it again?"

Did you know he can do a really good Kermit the frog impression? I think you already did know that too, (because you have been on this forum for longer than just a few months). Do you want to hear it again?

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/89749-just-a-little-experiment/?do=findComment&comment=169144

I can also sing like a frog, as you can see if you go to the status update in my profile. 

There is a difference between singing like a frog and acting like a frog. I think we already had a conversation on this in the past...

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/90152-daily-text-for-october-8-2022/?do=findComment&comment=179175

@Moise, I am busy the rest of the afternoon/evening, so I won't be able to respond to any more of your shenanigans today. Hope you can enjoy the rest of the afternoon.🐸😁🎶

(...oh, and one more thing @Moise/Allen/Dmitar/whoever-you-are-today...we all saw how you invented that "JTRMcNasty" handle last night, so if you plan on coming on here and pretending to be Pudgy aka James, you aren't fooling anybody. "Even a child is known by his actions, Whether his behavior is pure and right."  "The way of a guilty man is crooked, But the activity of the pure man is upright." "The light of the righteous shines brightly, But the lamp of the wicked will be extinguished.")

"Jehovah is God; 

He gives us light.  

Join in the festival procession with branches in hand, 

Up to the horns of the altar.  

You are my God, and I will praise you; 

My God, I will exalt you.  

Give thanks to Jehovah, for he is good; 

His loyal love endures forever."

AGSoCJ … your perception of who is who, and what is what here is so totally screwed up even your false premises have false premises.

But, seeing that I am an uncivilized Barbarian at heart, I am going to not correct you.

Cruel, yes …. but you are just too much work.

Moise Racette, under many names here (being expelled many times for slander and general extreme nastiness and reappearing, evading multiple bans on this site …) has apparently resurfaced as JTRMcNasty as a further attempt to slander and misrepresent me.

Every personna he has assumed here has been vile and nasty, eventually having him banned, each dedicated to denegrating others and slandering them, but seemingly focused on me because I destroy his pretentious, arrogant and false premises with simple reason and logic.

I was commonly known here as JTR, before I switched to Pudgy, which is common knowledge that I have acknowledged, and his adopting the name “JTRMcNasty” is merely a further attempt to slander me.

What he does not seem to realize is that he is trying to slander me … WITH HIS OWN NATURAL PERSONALITY!

Several people have seen the Handel “JTRMcNasty”, but I have not.

No matter what name he resurfaces as, in two posts it is crystal clear we are dealing with the same old obsessive, agenda driven, deceptive person that I branded as “Wally McNasty”, a descriptive name for anybody the shoe fits, that I made up.

(It is interesting that the slanderer WallyMcNasty/MoiseRacette/BillytheKid/Dmitar/AllenSmith/etc/etc refuses to use Jehovah's name.)

"Jephʹthah then gathered all the men of Gilʹe·ad, and they fought Eʹphra·im; the men of Gilʹe·ad defeated Eʹphra·im, who had said: “You are only fugitives from Eʹphra·im, you Gilʹe·ad·ites in Eʹphra·im and Ma·nasʹseh.” Gilʹe·ad captured the fords of the Jordan ahead of Eʹphra·im; and when the men of Eʹphra·im were trying to escape, they would say, “Let me cross over”; then the men of Gilʹe·ad would ask each one, “Are you an Eʹphra·im·ite?” When he would reply, “No!”  they would say to him, “Please say Shibʹbo·leth.” But he would say, “Sibʹbo·leth,” as he was unable to say the word correctly. Then they would seize him and slay him at the fords of the Jordan. So 42,000 Eʹphra·im·ites fell at that time."

Hey, let's try the "Shibboleth/Sibboleth" test!

Ahem, hello there @Jonathan Tate Rollins, could you please answer a question? You must be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, right, since this is the Jehovah's Witness forum? Can you answer this question: what is the name of the True God? 

It appears Wally McNasty is obsessed with me as JTR, or Pudgy. Probably because as Allen Smith I proved he was lying about owning a 50 cal. BMG SNIPER RIFLE, and the weapons I own out-did the weapons he supposedly owned.

That pissing contest was a real classic. I wish I knew how to access it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.