The World News Media

Audrey has special privileges here

Moise Racette

To all who have an ear to hear: Jesus came to save "disfellowshipped" people. 

Follow the Christ.💖

"This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these, I am foremost.  

"Nevertheless, I was shown mercy so that by means of me as the foremost case, Christ Jesus might demonstrate all his patience, making me an example to those who are going to rest their faith on him for everlasting life. 

"Now to the King of eternity, incorruptible, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen."

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(...oh, and one more thing @Moise/Allen/Dmitar/whoever-you-are-today...we all saw how you invented that "JTRMcNasty" handle last night, so if you plan on coming on here and pretending to be Pudgy aka

@Moise Racette/@EsADmf...Having googled your handle "esadmf" it is clear to anyone with eyes in their head that you are not the God-loving person who you claim to be. Your conduct makes clear to other

(It appears Moise/AllenSmith/etc got zapped again, lol!)

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

To all who have an ear to hear: Jesus came to save "disfellowshipped" people. 

Jesus did not appreciate disloyalty, neither should true members of Christ. The word this poster is looking for is REPENT. Without it, there is NO forgiveness. That's in scripture. Which Devil's Bible are you reading?

Matt. 4:17 ¶ From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
Matt. 11:20 ¶ Then he began to denounce the cities where most of his mighty works had been done, because they did not repent.
Mark 1:15 and saying, e“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; 5 repent and believe in the gospel.”

Being an activist in favor of disfellowshipped individuals makes the poster just as guilty.

Is @Pudgy privileged just like @AnnaNana are here? Just here. Within a true membership of Christ's disciples, there is only the right way to look at scripture.

Luke 17:3 Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.

Titus 1:9 He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it.

So, to Christ, while you oppose sound doctrine and refuse to obey the word of God, @AnnaNana and @Pudgy, @Witness, etc. mean nothing.

On 2/17/2023 at 8:01 AM, Space Merchant said:

Among my favorite sayings as a debater myself. I like this one personally - When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

That can apply to anyone, especially losers here. Those, loser, sayings, need to be subjective since the other person can't read minds. There is plenty of evidence, those that argue here only argue to win. That goes toward a poor mental state. Then you have people that just post nonsense; that shows an unbalanced state of mind.

You can also argue those that can't defend facts with facts, but whose facts are correct? Someone willing to add hot air and irrational thoughts like cartoons?

But, we'll see what the US Supreme Court decides about posting internet third party threats or something that can cause harm, like defamation (accusations), and those that allow them on their sites. This of course goes for owners that actually live in the US. International law already regulated that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-supreme-court-is-about-to-hear-case-that-could-change-the-internet-as-we-know-it/ar-AA17E5TH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=dfea59797ab84f90b259f1b60b014dd3

• 1 month later...

@Moise Racette/@EsADmf...Having googled your handle "esadmf" it is clear to anyone with eyes in their head that you are not the God-loving person who you claim to be. Your conduct makes clear to others as well that you have an unclean spirit. Jehovah will rebuke your legion for your continued slander of His friends. 

In the meantime, your continued reproach of righteous ones just proves the truth of this verse: "If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you," and "Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.  Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you."

There are many faithful witnesses of Jehovah on this forum. I am also one of Jehovah's witnesses and I am a faithful integrity keeper. It is no secret to anyone who has been on this forum that I do not agree with everything that is currently published by the organization, but I have also been perfectly clear that I am confident Jehovah will clean and refine His organization because His Name is upon it. There are weeds and there is wheat, and Jesus will send his angels to remove the weeds and protect the wheat. I have confidence in my Lord, and will continue to stand by his side because I love him and he is my Lord and he is faithful.

I am not perfect, but I am not a slanderer like you Allen/MoiseRacette/WallyMcNasty/etc/etc/etc. I do not have any other accounts on this forum. I am not an apostate. I am not a blasphemer. I am not a heretic. I am a faithful anointed member of the bride of Christ and I am not ashamed of my Lord or my relationship with him. I am proud of him. I am proud of what he has done and what he continues to do. I love him. And I love my Father Jehovah. I will also boast in Jehovah. I will continue to follow the lead of His holy spirit . You would be wise to back off with your slander and reproach. The Lord is near. And Jehovah is listening.

"You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder."

The little sheep will continue to be fed by the Lord, and he can use even the lowliest ones of mankind to deliver food if he chooses. Jehovah is praised in this, and He will continue to be praised in this.

"And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.  I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!  And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death.  On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

Jesus already conquered when he said "It has been accomplished!" The fulfillment of the rest of the prophecies is just a matter of time. Every Word that God has spoken will come true, because "He Causes to Become".

Praise Jehovah.

(I have nothing further to say to you at present, @Moise Racette and your legion. Good night.)

26 minutes ago, EsADmf said:

Since no one here can possibly know what my handle means, I'll just blow off that insinuation.  Name 1 good Jehovah's witness here?

Their characterization as well as apostates don't defer. Therefore, the only reproach is to the unrighteous and their defenders that just want to make a buck off this forum with fake accounts. I can't believe someone would call themselves Jehovah's witnesses and then defend the unrighteous. That behavior in itself is unrighteous. What worse, defending the unrighteous on the eve of Christ Sacrifice, shameful. ta-ta, lol! 😊

I would have to fully agree with AudreyAnnaNana, as I did also look up your handle, and in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the evil, vile person that in my opinion you appear to be here is confirmed by your own self-identification.

2C3C58B9-B869-4EC9-BDF4-300597F28011.png

The fact that you deliberately left out the “a” in your silly explanation, as shown in your very own quote where you show it lined through, when the name field would allow it belies your explanation.

People have entered much longer names than the one YOU CHOSE.

26 minutes ago, EsADmf said:

… Everything spiritual as a dictated and motivated follower ….

Your own explanation condemns you.

It is just plain not believable.

Yeah …. George Soros pays me $10,000 every time I point out Wally McNasty hiding behind a new curtain….

If you stay here, soon I will be able to afford that shiny new cherry red Bell 505 Helicopter!

ka-ching!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.