Moise Racette

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(...oh, and one more thing @Moise/Allen/Dmitar/whoever-you-are-today...we all saw how you invented that "JTRMcNasty" handle last night, so if you plan on coming on here and pretending to be Pudgy aka

@Moise Racette/@EsADmf...Having googled your handle "esadmf" it is clear to anyone with eyes in their head that you are not the God-loving person who you claim to be. Your conduct makes clear to other

(It appears Moise/AllenSmith/etc got zapped again, lol!)

Posted Images

I think you meant to spell "pedi" as in "pedicure" as in "it's never a good idea to give a pedicure to a hippopotamus." It seems you pressed the "enter" button before you finished typing, @Moise. 

(I don't think it's ever a good idea to play Marco Polo with a hippopotamus, though I've never met one face-to-face.)☺️

Speaking of hippopotamuses, I think they have special privileges...

"Here, now, is Be·heʹmoth, which I made as I made you. 

It eats grass like a bull. 

Look at the strength in its hips 

And the power in the muscles of its belly!  

It stiffens its tail like a cedar; 

The sinews of its thighs are woven together.  

Its bones are tubes of copper; 

Its limbs are like wrought-iron rods.  

It ranks first among the works of God; 

Only its Maker can approach it with his sword.  

For the mountains produce food for it, 

Where all the wild animals play.  

It lies down under the lotus trees, 

In the shelter of the reeds of the marsh.  

The lotus trees cast their shadow on it, 

And the poplars of the valley surround it.  

If the river is turbulent, it does not panic. 

It is confident, although the Jordan rushes against its mouth. 

Can anyone capture it while it is watching, 

Or pierce its nose with a hook?"

The One who made Behemoth strong also makes us strong. Good thing to have thick skin sometimes. Especially when playing Marco Polo among the lotus trees.😊

Someday Jehovah's kids will get to hang out where there is no more libel and scoffing and scorning and it'll be like described in this verse:

"“Then the house of Israel will no longer be surrounded by injurious briars and painful thorns, those who treat them with scorn; and people will have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”’ “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “When I regather the house of Israel from among the peoples where they were scattered, I will be sanctified among them in the eyes of the nations. And they will dwell on their land that I gave to my servant Jacob.  They will dwell on it in security and build houses and plant vineyards, and they will dwell in security when I execute judgment on all those around them who treat them with scorn; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah their God.”’

No more "disfellowshipping" and "reinstatement" and Pharisaical rules that don't belong, no more drama and shenanigans and complicated stuff. Just peace. Jesus is coming to fix it; thank God.

Jehovah will be praised.💖

2 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

No more "disfellowshipping" and "reinstatement"

Your more than welcome to tell God his rules are false and shouldn't be used within his faithful followers. Just remember what happened to the guy that touched the ark of the covenant because he didn't want it to fall. Good luck!! 

After all, you have nothing to lose anymore, after challenging god's Holy Spirit and all.

"To punish the righteous one is not good, 

And to flog honorable people goes against what is right.  

A man of knowledge restrains his words, 

And a discerning man will remain calm.  

Even a fool who keeps silent will be considered wise, 

And the one who seals his lips, discerning."

Jesus was also ridiculed by sons of the wicked one.

Jehovah's glory shines brightly on His Sons so that the ridicule from cruel abusive opposers just more clearly identifies who is really on Jehovah's side.

"Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you.  On the contrary, go on rejoicing over the extent to which you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ, so that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory.  If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you."

Thank you, @Moise, for making it more clear to me who is really Jehovah's friend. I have no desire to speak with you anymore at present.

Here is a special privilege I am very appreciative of, having faithful brothers who love Jehovah and keep their integrity. That is a very special privilege indeed. @Pudgy and others who are willing to suffer for righteousness sake.

Praise Jehovah.

5 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Here is a special privilege I am very appreciative of, having faithful brothers who love Jehovah and keep their integrity. That is a very special privilege indeed. @Pudgy and others who are willing to suffer for righteousness sake.

Yes, apostates usually stick together. Just don't call yourself witnesses. The Watchtower has enough bad company. They don't need more from people here and those in the JW closed club. There are some apostates there, too.

The hypocrisy is, you defend a disfellowship person like a relative! 😂

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.