The World News Media

"Let Us Test And Examine Our Ways..." Lam 3:40

Witness

Over a hundred years ago, anointed men decided to start a religion. (Gen 11:2-4; Zech 5:10-11,4; Exod 20:39)  

Their lustful, carnal desires led them astray, breaking their covenant with the chief cornerstone of God’s Spiritual Temple. (Luke 22:31; 1 Pet 5:8; Luke 4:5-7; 1 Tim 1:19; Isa 59:2; Isa 24:5; 1 Cor 6:15; Col 2:19) 

Their turn against the covenant, gave Satan a foothold to instigate his idea, which is to deceive the “elect” in the last days. (Deut 29:18-29; Heb 12:15,16; Matt 7:20; Rev 8;10-11; 13:11; Matt 24:24,25; 16:13-16 ) These men, enticed by riches, prominence and power, became Satan’s pawn to destroy the anointed before the coming of the Kingdom. (2 Cor 11:3; 1 Tim 4:1,2; Rev 12:4,13,15,17)  If any JW believes this is impossible, then you surely, have been deceived.  (2 Cor 11:13-15; 2 Tim 4:3,4; Jude 1:4,8,16; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

But back to the plan of men. Even though at times they may have spoken well about Jesus, their message changed…. 

No one should love him too much now; and let’s magnify the name “Jehovah”, and forget about putting much focus on His Son, and his body of anointed priests. (Phil 3:18-20) Put them in a corner please, and make sure they don’t meet as a group to learn from their Master and Head, Jesus Christ. (John 15:5; 1 Cor 12:25; Heb 10:19-25) They must answer only to “us” who hold power over “Israel”.  They must obey our bodyguards, our “elders” as well.  (Matt 24:48-51; Dan 8:23-25; Rev 9:1-4; 13:5-7)  Be aware now, that any “truth” which would come from their bonding, could be a threat to our doctrine, which we will be revising on a regular basis; but still, we can’t have their opinions based on “scripture” outweigh our doctrine.  (John 15:1-4; 1 John 2:27;1 Cor 1:10; Phil 2:2)

We’ll install our own priesthood, and build our own temple!  Let’s preach a “different Jesus” and see how long we get away with it! (Ps 50:16-21; Hab 2:9-10; 2 Cor 11:4) Oh, and I must emphasize this, don’t teach too much about Jesus as the chief cornerstone, because it will draw attention to God’s true dwelling/Temple built with “living stones”, that we cannot see with our eyes.    (Ps 118:22; Isa 28:16; 1 Pet 2:4-8; Eph 2:20-22; Ps 50:22-23)  

We can’t have that; “Jehovah’s organization” is our primary focus, remember? 

Yeah, yeah, we know…Jesus began building a new spiritual temple on his body, (John 2:18,21) 

BUT….

WE NEED SOMETHING WE CAN SEE! SOMETHING WE CAN DEVELOP INTO OUR OWN KINGDOM - NOW!  LET’S FLY SOME FLAGS AT OUR GATHERINGS, TO DRAW PEOPLE TO OUR KINGDOM!  

Jesus said his kingdom is no part of the world, but he hasn’t stopped us from stretching our imagination, has he?  (John 18:36; Jer 23:16)  God seems rather quiet, so I’m sure He’s in agreement with our plans, and after all, we will promote everything we accomplish, as coming from Him!  (Ps 50:21; Hab 1:13; 2:2-5,18-20;  2 Pet 3:3-4)

Remember how upset the Pharisees were when Jesus said “destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days”? (John 2:19,20; Luke 24:27)  I think we can relate well to that, because their temple was beautiful.  I remember the disciples even mentioning how beautiful the stones were.  (Luke 21:5,6)  But who can admire a temple built with people and not with masonry, wood and marble?  I mean, does God’s Spirit really dwell in the heart of an individual? That’s preposterous.  (John 14:23; 17:20,21; 1 Pet 2:5;1 Cor 3:9; 2 Cor 6:16; 1 Cor 3:16)  

We need to build and maintain our own temple for God to dwell in. (James 1:14-15) We can call on volunteers that dedicate themselves to the will of men. (Rom 6:16; Gal 1:10) If we’re business smart, we’ll call this organized religion, “the way to salvation”. (wt 1981/11/15, pp. 16-21) 

The more volunteers, the more we can build.  We’ll make sure it is perfectly desirable for the eyes, and well arranged in this world. (1 John 2:16)  We’ll keep it squeaky clean on the outside, but we’ll do our best to hide any unsavory, seedy-type actions and false teachings we’ve committed since, well, from day one!  (Luke 11:39) 

The idea that Jeroboam had was a good one, wasn’t it?  He kept the Jews from traveling to Jerusalem to worship at the temple there, by stationing two golden calves in Bethel and Dan, which were much easier to reach for worship, than the temple in Jerusalem.  He said, ‘here are your gods, Israel’; and he installed his own priests not anointed by God, to offer sacrifices to their idols. (1 Kings 12:26-33; Dan 8:23-25)

We can do that.  Although we’ve drawn in all the anointed over the years, we’ll install our up-and-coming army of elders to be our priests! (Rev 13:1,2,5-7,11,12,16:13-16; 20:7-9) There will be more than enough men worldwide to keep the people in check – to keep them fixated on our organized religion, and away from the promised New Covenant, Jerusalem above, and the Temple of “living stones”. (Gal 4:26) (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 9:3-5,7; Rev 11:1-3; Joel 1:6-9; Rev 13:5-7) 

Of course, to do this, our members will have to dedicate themselves to what we’ve built, an organization greater than any other on this earth!  (Rev 13:4,16,16) Maybe we should “breathe” some life into this organization, creating a divine image…a “spirit-directed organization”!  (Rev 13:15)  And if any of our members decide not to follow up on their dedication; and especially if they promote Jesus Christ only, as the way to salvation…well, that could be a great blow to our numbers if people caught on.  However, we could threaten them with loss of all the friends and family members, if they turn their back on what WE’VE built.  Upon kicking out the noncompliant, we’ll let everyone else know, that these rebels are as good as dead.  (John 16:2,3; Rev 11:1-3,7;13:15)

Sooo, what if something greater than Solomon is here, didn’t God put His Spirit in that early temple that Solomon built? (2 Chron 7:16-22; Luke 11:31) 

I know, He really meant that He would build His temple on the body of His beloved Son…(2 Sam 7:4-7, 10-16)

BUT WE NEED SOMETHING WE AND OUR FOLLOWERS CAN GRAVITATE TO!  Something we can put our hands on, and CONTROL. An organization will afford us power and dominance over others!  (Isa 45:9-13; Luke 22:24-27)

How about calling it “Jehovah’s mountainlike organization”? (Isa 40:25)  I mean, that should clearly indicate to outsiders that God’s Spirit dwells only in our organization.  (But that really is a form of a modern version of idolatry.  Don’t pass that around, though. Wt. 1990/11/1 p. 26)

It will be an inspiring idea, and it will sell like hotcakes!  Every building we establish will be called God’s dwelling, His house.  We’ll even name a few, “Bethel”, after the Bethel that was eventually destroyed because of idolatry. (Amos 5:5,6) 

Forget totally about what Jesus said he would do, because THIS IDEA, will be a money-maker.  We’ll incorporate it, advertise it, and draw in millions, along with their money! As its leaders, we’ll live high off the hog!  We’ll even preach scriptures and make up a “good news” to offer to others – with some truth and a lot of lies.  With that bait, the influx will be great! (Ps 141:9; Jer 5:26)  After we’re well established and have printed hundreds of books and millions of magazines, we can begin selling off our buildings that we had once dedicated to “Jehovah”. (Eccl 12:12-14) No worries, we’ll build more; and think of the money we’ll make with each real estate transaction! This will give us the ability to invest in hedge funds! (2 Cor 2:17)  Wow, the opportunities are endless.   And then, let’s put the printing presses aside, and build a movie studio.  Awesome!

~~~~~~~~

None of Israel’s temples survived.  Idols were wiped out periodically by the few faithful kings of Israel. Only the early ark of the covenant was not destroyed, which was made by the template that Moses saw in heaven – the spiritual temple we have today in Jesus Christ and built on the anointed “living stones”.  (Heb 8:1-6)  Its representation is now in heaven.  

“After this I looked, and the heavenly temple—the tabernacle of testimony—was opened.”  Rev 15:5  

Its representation is within the hearts of the heavenly sealed anointed dwelling of God; another mobile tabernacle, “ark of the covenant”, where God’s laws are written on the hearts of these priests.   (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Heb 8:10; Mal 2:7; Heb 12:22) And they will be very mobile in the Kingdom, moving between heaven and earth with Jesus Christ, to serve the needs of all of God’s children.  (Gen 28:10-17; John 1:50-51; Rev 21:1-4; 22:1-5)

Why haven’t men learned their lesson, that anything they build was never God’s original plan. (2 Sam 7:6-7)  He tolerated it before Jesus arrived. He will not tolerate it any longer.  The entire Bible is about the coming of Christ, and Greek scriptures only speak of ONE temple, one House of God – which is built on Christ.  (Eph 2:20-22)  Only one Temple is God’s dwelling in Spirit.  Why would He choose another to dwell in, when He has built His precious Temple of Truth, on His beloved Son?  Especially, why would He choose an organization built in Satan’s domain, that keeps a hidden data base of child abuse, of all things!  What a horrendous degradation of the Holy, Pure Almighty God, for anyone to believe God has put His name on FILTH! (Isa 28:14-22)

A mountain that rivals Holy Zion/God’s Temple, is predicted to fall.  It is the mountain that has captured every anointed over the past approximately 150 years, through Satan’s ploy to destroy them.  The longer it takes for the last of the anointed to be sealed, the longer he has to deceive and lead God’s holy people into destruction. (Rev 13:4,8;2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Rev 13:1,2,18; 17:8)  It was prophesied that the “elect” would be deceived by false prophets in the last days. (Matt 24:24,25)  They have been deceived, into believing an organization takes precedence over the holy Temple, that they are to have a part of. (1 Pet 2:5,9)  They have forgotten not only their position as a royal priesthood who must offer “sacrifices of praise”, who must produce “good fruit” that remains.  (Matt 12:33-37; John 15:1-6; Heb 13:125) But they have turned to men as their masters who offer “food” sacrificed to an idol – “Jehovah’s organization” which takes full priority over God’s spiritual Temple. (Rev 2:20; 9:20) (Zech 4:6-10)

Since JWs reject the only acceptable form of worship, (John 4:24) they reject Christ as well.  He cannot be molded to your expectations of how to worship God.  

John 5:39 – “You pore over the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life in them, and yet they testify about me.”

I would hope that all JWs, show humility and read the scriptures; put aside what men have built, and turn fully to the Father and the Son for understanding.  (Zech 2:7 Rev 18:4-8)

2 Cor 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight.

To your leaders:

"Come now, you rich people, weep and wail over the miseries that are coming on you. Your wealth has rotted and your clothes are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have stored up treasure in the last days. Look! The pay that you withheld from the workers who mowed your fields cries out, and the outcry of the harvesters has reached the ears of the Lord of Armies. You have lived luxuriously on the earth and have indulged yourselves. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. You have condemned, you have murdered the righteous, who does not resist you." James 5:1-6

YHVH's Genuine Mountain

• Views 588
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over a hundred years ago, anointed men decided to start a religion. (Gen 11:2-4; Zech 5:10-11,4; Exod 20:39)   Their lustful, carnal desires led them astray, breaking their covenant with the chie

32 minutes ago, Witness said:

Over a hundred years ago, anointed men decided to start a religio

Their lustful, carnal desires led them astray, breaking their covenant with the chief cornerstone of God’s Spiritual Temple.

The Catholic Church along with the early church fathers did start a new ideology for Christendom. That's what led them to break away from Christ teachings, just like the Jewish schools.

A hundred years ago, thinking and interested people wanting to really understand scripture, decided to reform that Christian view. Today's Christendom still focuses on the archaic foundation placed by the early church fathers. Very few within Christendom have adopted Christ's teaching of NOT focusing on him, but rather glorifying the father.

• John 8:54 Jesus answered, "If I glorify Myself, My glory means nothing. The One who glorifies Me is My Father, of whom you say 'He is our God.'

No one should love him too much now; and let’s magnify the name “Jehovah”, and forget about putting much focus on His Son, and his body of anointed priests.

Does this mean @Witness, you challenge God's word? and that people should follow you instead?

If people glorified Jesus and to Jesus it meant nothing, then what glory is there to entrust in someone that is far less than a perfect man?

I'm also still waiting on your scriptural argument about the word church, or have you forgotten. Do you need more weeks to research what Pearl Doxsey said, since you don't want to follow men, but you do follow a WOMAN?

Therefore, justify your comment on how your word that defies scripture is much better? Remember, the remainder of your post's credibility is at stake.

NIV John 15:8
8 This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. 

Do you want to place God's Kingdom of Heaven at Jesus feet as King on 33 CE as you suggest? Then why is there a need for his second coming?

Is the book of Apocalypse a lie?

Were the apostles worshiping Jesus instead of God, or themselves? Or were they praising Jesus for his fine works?

I don't recall where an apostle bowed down to Jesus to give him thanks for him being created by him.

2Cor. 4:13 ¶ Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak,
2Cor. 4:14 knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.
2Cor. 4:15 For cit is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.

Rom. 15:8 ¶ For I tell you that Christ became a servant to the circumcised to show God’s truthfulness, in order to confirm the promises given to the patriarchs,
Rom. 15:9 and in order that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written,
     f“Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles,
        and sing to your name.”

Rev. 15: Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify your name?
     For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

According to the poster, Jesus should be worshiped. Is that what scripture interpretation really saying?

Jesus' name means "Jehovah is Salvation."

He told us to be associated with a congregation.

Jehovah's Witnesses are where Jehovah is leaving His Name.

Praise Jehovah.

4 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

He told us to be associated with a congregation

I am part of a loving congregation where the teachings of Christ are esteemed and obeyed. (John 12:47) These were lost sheep that called out to God for understanding, and whom Jesus led away from the thief, and into his pasture.  (John 6:37; 10:7-10; Matt 22:1-10)

I am not part of an organization that demands donations, which most JWs don’t realize, help pay for court costs, and the hiring of lawyers,  because its leaders refuse to come to the aid of an abuse victim.  

I am not part of an organization that expects its members to pay for men’s visions of building compounds; a broadcasting studio built with slave labor.  All money is funneled INTO your organization.  What money is distributed back out to provide food and clothing for its slaves? 

NONE. 

I am not part of an organization that expects everyone to obey men who are not “inspired”, which is made obvious, not only by their own admittance, but by their extensive record of falsehoods -  FAILED TEACHINGS TAUGHT ONCE AS TRUTH.

I am not part of an organization that challenges and dismisses the role of God’s chosen “special possession”, to serve as active priests, and to prepare a people for the coming of Christ.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; Matt 3:3)

Obviously, the lies of the GB priests are not preparing a people in the Truth of Jesus Christ.  If their focus is on “organization” and how it can continue to procure and survive on riches, there is no Holy Spirit backing its teachings. (Matt 6:19-21,24)  Only Satan would expect loyalty to false teachings and the people who speak them.  Never would God or Jesus desire His sheep to swallow down a flood of lies.  (John 8:42-44; Rom 3:10-18; Rev 12:15)

This is not Jesus’ organization, nor God’s.  It does not have God’s Spirit dwelling within it or His sacred name on it.  God’s people are being called out of this den of sin, this trap of confusing teachings, devised by Satan called  “Babylon the Great”.  Micah 2:1-11; Rev 18:4; Micah 2:12-13;16:12   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Micah+2%3A1-11%3B+Rev+18%3A4%3B+Micah+2%3A12-13%3B16%3A12+&version=CSB

Micah 4:1-2 - In days to come
the mountain where the Temple stands – (God’s “House” – Eph 2:20-22)
    will be the highest one of all,
    towering above all the hills. (Zech 4: 6-10)
Many nations will come streaming to it,
    and their people will say,
“Let us go up the hill of the Lord,[a] (Mount Zion)
    to the Temple of Israel's God.
He will teach us what He wants us to do;
    we will walk in the paths He has chosen.
For the Lord's teaching comes from Jerusalem;
    from Zion He speaks to his people.”  Micah 4

Do you see?  He doesn’t speak to His people from or through the Watchtower, which demands the decrees of men to be obeyed. (Isa 2:22) He speaks to His people through those whom He has chosen to serve Him as priests of His Temple – a cleansed priesthood who once again strive to serve the Lord in Truth – His truth, not man’s truth.  (Mal 2:7; 3:1-6; Isa 43:10; John 13:20; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Heb 13:15)

As JWs here have made the true claim that God’s word is consistent, we can use this consistency to explain who is receiving the message in Rev 18:4 today.  It was God’s people under covenant who were told to flee ancient Babylon; it is God’s chosen people today who must flee “Babylon the Great”.  All of God’s chosen priests of “Israel” must FLEE Babylon, with all JWs as well.    (Jer 51:6-10; Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14)

2 Thess 2:9-12 - "The man of lawlessness (organization built on the “Gentile” elder body)  will come with the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous and wonderful signs. But they will be lies. 10 He will use everything that God disapproves of to deceive those who are dying, those who refused to love the truth that would save them. 11 That’s why God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe a lie. 12 Then everyone who did not believe the truth, but was delighted with what God disapproves of, will be condemned."

Why does God send them this delusion?  God allows what Satan presented before Him – to test each one as “wheat”, just as He allowed Job to be tested. (Job 1:12)  The warning signs are there, and if we are humble enough to accept the warning that we’ve strayed from the teachings of Christ, we are humble enough to turn back to God in repentance and refinement. 

Luke 22:31-32 - "Simon, Simon, look out. Satan has asked to sift you like wheat. But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

James 1:3 – “because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance.”

Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; Rev 11:1-2; 13:1,2,10,15; 11:7-8,11-13;15:2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+21%3A24%3B+Col+2%3A8%3B+Rev+11%3A1-2%3B+13%3A1%2C2%2C10%2C15%3B+11%3A7-8%2C11-13%3B15%3A2&version=NKJV

9 minutes ago, Witness said:

I am part of a loving congregation where the teachings of Christ are esteemed and obeyed. (John 12:47)

Everyone that is a Christian is part of a congregation. That has nothing to do with secular classification of an organization for logistics. 

Roman laws were different from modern day laws, don't confuse the matter. This argument has no merit or justification. However, answer the question from John?

Then you would agree in keeping with Jesus commandment of obedience, you should accept what is written in Hebrews 13:17, right? You just stated you are obedient to Christ, why not show it.

Heb. 13:17 ¶ Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

@Witness You claim not to be part of an organization.

By definition: Organization

6 A group of people who work together

7 The persons, committees, departments or similar parties who make up a body for the purpose of administration or management

Disprove you and yours are not organized scoffers along with every apostate out there, especially those that are planning to march and protest in Washington?

Noun scoffer - /skɑfəɹ/ 1 Someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision.

There is a field.

There is a sower of good seed.

There is an enemy with bad seeds who also sows.

The seeds grow. Together.

When it is time for the harvest, which of the following happens:

A. The wheat gets up and walks away from the field.

B. The sower of the good seed burns down the field.

C. The reapers first remove the weeds, then gather the wheat.

When it is time for the harvest, the wheat gets up and walks away from the field.

What? No, that's not right. The sheep do not purposely leave the congregation. Try again.

When it is time for the harvest, the sower of the good seed burns down the field.

What? No, that's not right either. Jesus will not destroy all organized witnesses of Jehovah. Try again.

When it is time for the harvest, the reapers first remove the weeds, then gather the wheat.

The reapers are angels. When Jesus is enthroned, he will send his angels to take out all those things causing a stumbling and people doing wickedness.

The angels of the congregations know what Jesus expects. In vision to John, Jesus is speaking to the angels of the congregations.

In Ezekiel, the angels have marked those who are sighing and groaning over what is going on in the organization. The angels know who is marked for survival in the organization.

Jesus taught to "keep holding fast what you have until I come." This message was to the congregation. He did not say to leave the congregation when you see the bad things. He said to wait for him to fix it, and hold on to the truth you have.

Jesus' name means "Jehovah is Salvation." The congregation is called "Jehovah's Witnesses". We stay where we are planted, in the congregation, as close to the congregation as we can. For some of us who have been torn out by wicked ones, Jehovah can make us thrive where we are until we are restored to the refined congregation arrangement. Jehovah can make those little fish thrive way under the sea. He can keep critters going deep down in a cave. He can make us thrive wherever Satan throws us. But we must not reject the organization Jesus is using. We must be obedient.

"Keep holding fast what you have until I come." The organization will be cleansed and refined. God's Word is a guarantee. Jesus is the Amen. "Jehovah is Salvation" "So be it."

Praise Jehovah.

We reject false teachings. We reject the 1914 doctrine, the disfellowshipping antichrist teaching, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" title, etc. 

We do not reject the congregation arrangement. The congregation arrangement is solid from the Bible. The congregation will be refined, cleansed. But the basic structure will stay. It is based on the solid foundation of the Christ.

"The Faithful Witness" is the Christ. Witnesses of Jehovah must follow their head. He stayed in subjection to a difficult arrangement, the organization of his day that had apostatized. He waited on God to take care of matters at the appointed time. God did eventually allow the nations to be used as the instrument of His wrath against lawless ones.

It will be the same today. Jehovah will allow the nations to be the instrument of His wrath against wrongdoers and lawless ones in the organization.

Praise Jehovah.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

We reject false teachings. We reject the 1914 doctrine, the disfellowshipping antichrist teaching, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" title, etc. 

Whose, we, apostates? Yes, you do agree. ☺️

Psa. 1:1 Blessed is the man1 who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers.

Prov. 1:22 “How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?

Prov. 19:29 Condemnation is ready for scoffers, and beating for the backs of fools.

People also notice how apostates refuse to accept scripture.

ASV  Matthew 24:45 Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath set over his household, to give them their food in due season?

CSB  Matthew 24:45 "Who then is a faithful and sensible slave, whom his master has put in charge of his household, to give them food at the proper time?

ESV  Matthew 24:45 "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time?

KJV  Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

NAS  Matthew 24:45 "Who then is the faithful and sensible slave whom his master put in charge of his household to give them their food at the proper time?

NLT  Matthew 24:45 "A faithful, sensible servant is one to whom the master can give the responsibility of managing his other household servants and feeding them.

BGT  Matthew 24:45 Τίς ἄρα ἐστὶν ὁ πιστὸς δοῦλος καὶ φρόνιμος ὃν κατέστησεν ὁ κύριος ἐπὶ τῆς οἰκετείας αὐτοῦ τοῦ δοῦναι αὐτοῖς τὴν τροφὴν ἐν καιρῷ;

Gingrich, Greek NT Lexicon (GIN)

[GING] πιστός 
πιστός, ή, όν—1. trustworthy, faithful, dependable, inspiring trust or faith Mt 25:21, 23; Lk 16:10–12; 1 Cor 1:9; 7:25; Col 4:7; 1 Ti 1:12, 15; 2 Ti 2:2, 13; Tit 3:8; Hb 2:17; 10:23; Rv 2:13.—2. trusting, cherishing faith or trust, also believing, faithful J 20:27; Ac 16:15; Gal 3:9; Eph 1:1. Of Christian believers 

(Matthew 24:45) 45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 

Foolish people have the silliest arguments. You say tomato, I say tomahto. To bad those people lack knowledge.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.