The World News Media

“They should instruct my people about the difference between what is holy and what is common; and they will teach them the difference between what is unclean and what is clean."

John 12.24to28

• Views 163
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are 407 verses in the NWT Bible that mention blood.    Can you find even one that supports the "accepting blood fractions are a conscience matter" statement?   (I can't. Beca

(It seems some of the prior posts are missing, as well as Mr. Moise. I will do my best to fill in the blanks for some of the ones that were more recent and tag whoever I can remember was in the conver

"So I call you to witness this very day that I am clean from the blood of all men..."   Since this thread is about "clean vs unclean" and we have already pounded the disfellowshipping topic

Posted Images

(It seems some of the prior posts are missing, as well as Mr. Moise. I will do my best to fill in the blanks for some of the ones that were more recent and tag whoever I can remember was in the conversation, please forgive me if I inadvertently forgot to tag someone...)

If the governing body are the "Faithful And Discreet Slave" and if they are the "one channel" and if they are anointed with Jehovah's holy spirit, then they should know that taking in any blood fractions  form is a sin for a true Christian.

They are not faithful to what the Bible teaches. They are not discreet, since they are not warning the flock. If they are anointed, then they have gravely grieved the holy spirit so badly that they can't see basic Bible truths at present.

They are not the "one channel" for teaching. Jesus said the holy spirit is the "channel" used by God, the means to teach. When John said, "the anointing is teaching you" he was not talking to just David Splane, Sam Herd, Gage Fleegle, Jeffrey Winder, Gerrit Losch, Mark Anderson, Ken Cook, and Stephen Lett. Those guys weren't even born yet when John wrote those words.

The governing body have apostatized from the Bible. Then they claim others are apostates. It's the oldest trick in the book. The Pharisees did the same thing.

Jehovah is merciful, but He will make an accounting. The ransom is enough for whoever is willing to repent. Hopefully those guys have not sinned by blaspheming the holy spirit. I can't read hearts so I don't know what their problem is, but I do know for a fact that the holy spirit makes clear knowingly accepting ANY FORM OF BLOOD FRACTION is an abomination to God, and for those men on the current governing body to claim otherwise just shows me they are frauds.

It is because of such sins that the wrath of God is coming. Those men are reproaching Jehovah's holy name, and leading others into the same sin. Jehovah will not keep silent forever. You will have to know that He is Jehovah and that those men treated him disrespectfully, just like happened to Korah, Dathan, and Abiram.

@Anna @Arauna @Pudgy @TrueTomHarley @Amidstheroses @xero @Space Merchant @Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises

"So I call you to witness this very day that I am clean from the blood of all men..."

Since this thread is about "clean vs unclean" and we have already pounded the disfellowshipping topic into the pavement, maybe we can switch gears and talk about blood for awhile.

The first century governing body made clear that true worship was not to be difficult and restricted by fancy doctrines and unnecessary burdens.

"So the apostles and the elders gathered together to look into this matter.  After much intense discussion had taken place, Peter rose and said to them: “Men, brothers, you well know that from early days God made the choice among you that through my mouth people of the nations should hear the word of the good news and believe.  And God, who knows the heart, bore witness by giving them the holy spirit, just as he did to us also.  And he made no distinction at all between us and them, but purified their hearts by faith.  So why are you now making a test of God by imposing on the neck of the disciples a yoke that neither our forefathers nor we were capable of bearing?  On the contrary, we have faith that we are saved through the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus in the same way that they are.”"

It wasn't necessary to have "publisher" or "non-publisher" distinctions. It wasn't necessary to go over questions for baptism. (Cornelius and his household received holy spirit before they were baptized. They didn't go over any questions. Back then, "Bible studies" didn't even have a copy of the Bible, it wasn't finished being written yet. But they still "qualified" for baptism.)

Anyway, the list of proper protocol for Christians was not long enough to need another book. Here is what the first century governing body concluded:

"Therefore, my decision is not to trouble those from the nations who are turning to God, but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from what is strangled, and from blood."

The new Christians were not required to get circumcised. They were not required to meet with elders and go over a hundred questions on several occasions. They didn't have to study a book or go out in field service or raise their hands to comment. They didn't even have to own a tie. The requirement for them was this: abstain from blood and sexual immorality. 

Jehovah required blood be poured on the ground - thrown away. Any blood that is not thrown away is still blood. Even if it's a fraction.

This is the most simple command, and yet it is completely disregarded at present by those who say "accepting blood fractions is a conscience matter". It's not a conscience matter according to the Bible. It's as clear as day that any blood fraction is totally unacceptable. 

Knowingly and willingly putting any blood fraction in your body is grieving God's holy spirit and is an act of brazen disobedience. 

Because the current governing body has disregarded this clear counsel from God's Word, they have apostatized and become lawless ones in this area as well. They have misled the flock and as a result the sheep have greatly sinned against Jehovah.

Regarding what is clean and unclean, a summary of these things was sent to Bethel. (Many people write to Bethel all the time. Over the years, Jehovah has moved many faithful ones to write to Bethel to share with the brothers what is clearly written in God's Word. Jehovah loves those brothers at Bethel, and that's why He keeps sending his servants to warn them of what is coming via the UN.)

A0A86A57-C8B7-498F-8DBA-8630E98636C2.png

EF668518-D9DC-494F-8BE7-27B4A9E035A9.png

4C0D49CD-83A0-4FBE-BCD5-3067760F9F99.jpeg

CA9FE4B8-8E31-42DB-8A81-AF9DB885ECE5.png

00FC5091-DAE7-4E8A-97EE-833FA3964516.png

68A44915-3E25-4473-B4A5-1295BF55B4A6.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.