The World News Media

"Who Really Is My Neighbor?" (brought to you by the Number Seven)

John 12.24to28

(In Revelation, Jesus gave instruction to the "angels of the congregations." Jehovah's angels will keep helping the faithful little sheep to endure. Jehovah's angels can make the "wolves" in the congregation look really silly. Watching Jehovah's angels take the "wheels off the chariots" at Jehovah's appointed time is a little bit like watching an episode of Hogan's Heroes!😆)

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a stoplight, when this scraggly non-Caucasian with some brochures and a can motioned for me to roll my window down  He was asking for contributions to the BLFM, and I put two dollars in

That’s what I like … short … to the point, and easy to read, and bold in presentation. …… it also is a big plus to be true.

The seven plagues, trumpets, seals, bowls, thunders, they are all expressing different aspects of the beginning of the great tribulation. They are expressing God's judgment on false religion in slight

Posted Images

I don't know what you're talking about, @boyle. I've never gone to a court case for anything to do with the congregation, except when my husband had to go for getting arrested for domestic assault. I have no plans to go to the Capitol for anything. I have never disrupted a meeting. Saying "I love you" or "Hi" to someone before or after a meeting is not disruptive. It is loving and kind and Christlike. I was not guilty of the charges those bad elders accused me of. It is not "reviling" to call a lying elder a liar. It is not "causing divisions" to warn the rest of the flock by sending an email to tell them what is going on and ask for help. Jehovah is the God of Truth, and true witnesses tell the truth.

Oh, @boyle, you make me laugh!😆 Thank you for being funny. I love you, my brother.😁

Soon enough Jehovah will Speak For Himself. Then even those deaf ones in the organization will know how Jehovah really feels about the idol worship of elders and GB going on in the organization. Jehovah will discipline His Name People, that they may be clean. If they want to worship Jehovah, they can't worship men too. Jehovah deserves exclusive devotion.

"Jehovah will go out like a mighty man. 

He will awaken his zeal like a warrior. 

He will shout, yes, he will let out a war cry; 

He will show himself mightier than his enemies.  

“I have kept quiet for a long time. 

I remained silent and restrained myself. 

Like a woman giving birth, 

I will groan, pant, and gasp all at once.  

I will devastate mountains and hills 

And dry up all their vegetation.  

I will turn rivers into islands 

And dry up reedy pools of water.  

I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know 

And cause them to tread on unfamiliar paths.  

I will turn the darkness before them into light

And turn the rugged terrain into level land.  

This is what I will do for them, and I will not abandon them.” 

They will be turned back and will be utterly put to shame, 

Those who trust in carved images, 

Those who say to metal statues: 

“You are our gods." 

Listen, you who are deaf; 

Look and see, you who are blind.  

Who is blind except my servant, 

So deaf as the messenger I send?  

Who is so blind as the one rewarded, 

So blind as the servant of Jehovah?  

You see many things, but you do not keep watch. 

You open your ears, but you do not listen. 

For the sake of his righteousness, 

Jehovah has taken pleasure in magnifying the law and making it glorious.  

But this is a people plundered and pillaged; 

All of them are trapped in the holes and hidden in the prisons.  

They have been plundered with no one to rescue them, 

And pillaged with no one to say: “Bring them back!”  

Who among you will hear this? 

Who will pay attention and listen for the time to come? 

Who has given Jacob for pillage 

And Israel to the plunderers?  

Is it not Jehovah, the One against whom we sinned? 

In His ways they refused to walk, 

And His law they would not obey.  

So He kept pouring out on him wrath, 

His anger and the fury of war.  

It consumed everything around him, but he paid no attention. It blazed up against him, but he would not take it to heart."

(Please take it to heart, you in the organization who still worship men! The warning is from Jehovah Himself! He will Speak the word, and who can silence Him?)

41 minutes ago, boyle said:

When will you ever learn?

I have learned to wait on Jehovah. When He says "vengeance is mine, I will repay" He always does, and in ways we would never have imagined!

It's not wrong for people to go to the authorities to report wrongdoing. That is the right thing to do. But we don't have to go beyond that if we don't see justice right away, if things don't seem to work out after we've gone that route. We don't have to get heated up or take matters into our own hands. Jehovah will take care of it...

"Commit your way to Jehovah;

Rely on him, and he will act in your behalf.  

He will make your righteousness shine like daybreak,

And your justice like the midday sun

Keep silent before Jehovah 

And wait expectantly for him.  

Do not be upset by the man 

Who succeeds in carrying out his schemes. 

Let go of anger and abandon rage; 

Do not become upset and turn to doing evil.  

For evil men will be done away with, 

But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. 

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; 

You will look at where they were, 

And they will not be there."

(Psalm 37:5-7)

Soon we will look in the congregation of Jehovah and say "where did the wicked ones go?"

And they will not be there.

(Too bad they won't learn! I wish they would turn around. Jesus is coming to remove all the naughty ones from the congregation soon, at the beginning of the great tribulation. Maybe later some of them will turn around during the tribulation, after they are removed from their abusively lording it over the flock.)

IMG_7649.jpeg

IMG_7648.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

"The third angel blew his trumpet. And a great star burning like a lamp fell from heaven, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters.  The name of the star is Wormwood. And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the people died from the waters, because these had been made bitter."

(Revelation 8:10,11)

"Moses later led Israel away from the Red Sea, and they went out to the wilderness of Shur and marched on for three days in the wilderness, but they did not find water.  They came to Maʹrah, but they were not able to drink the water from Maʹrah because it was bitter. That is why he named it Maʹrah.  So the people began to murmur against Moses, saying: “What are we to drink?”  He cried out to Jehovah, and Jehovah directed him to a tree. When he threw it into the water, the water became sweet."

(Exodus 15:22-25)

"However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you  not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here. Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.  He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god.  Do you not remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time.  True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way.  Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders  and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved.  That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie,  in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness."

(2 Thessalonians 2:1-12)

Some people take delight in the teachings of the GB. They take delight in thinking that innocent people are going to be all destroyed if they don't have the label of "one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing."

Jesus is going to show such ones how wrong that kind of thinking is. 

The "man of lawlessness" claimed "the day of Jehovah" (or Christ's enthronement) began in 1914. Their claim is a lie. Many have believed that lie because Jehovah allowed a deceptive influence to mislead them. When Satan is cast from heaven and rails up the UN to attack religion, starting with the men taking the lead at Bethel who are teaching falsehoods, then people will see the "Wormwood" or poison that is in the teachings of the organization at present. Many people will "wake up" at once.

Just as Moses was empowered by God to "make the bitter water sweet", so Jesus will cleanse the organization, removing the bitter false teachings and using Jehovah's Name People be teachers of clean truths so as to refresh others during the tribulation.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

follow Christ. How does that sit with God? Should the ones in the Org listen to apostates?

Follow Jesus. He knows where he's going. (Don't follow the GB when they apostatize and tell you to do things God hates. They don't know where they're going with that poison.) 

"“A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Both will fall into a pit, will they not?"

"We must obey God as ruler rather than man."

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Light. His yoke is refreshing and light. Praise Jehovah!

(He will clean up the "toxic" water in the congregations...)

IMG_7050.jpeg

IMG_7048.jpeg

IMG_7047.jpeg

IMG_7049.jpeg

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Yes! The beat goes on! 🤣

IMG_7056.jpegIMG_7055.jpegIMG_7052.jpeg

1 hour ago, boyle said:
2 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

How many beats?

This depends. How many does an incorrigible need? 😏

I don't know, I'm not into that kind of thing, but you could ask the unfaithful slave, I think he's used to working with beets...

"But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards,  the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know,  and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be."

I personally like to dance to a different beat.

"I heard a sound coming out of heaven like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder; and the sound that I heard was like singers who accompany themselves by playing on their harps.  And they are singing what seems to be a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, and no one was able to master that song except the 144,000, who have been bought from the earth."

IMG_7051.jpegIMG_7053.jpegIMG_7054.jpeg

😆☺️

58 minutes ago, boyle said:
2 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

beets...

Why do you think I'm asking one? ☺️

I'm not part of the beat generation, but I've heard everybody wants to be a cat...

evil slave among them. In particular, beware of false prophets who claim to be anointed. 😏

Thank you, I'm doing my best to avoid all those false prophecies the GB is putting forth at present. I do appreciate your concern for my spiritual welfare!💖

Haven't true Christians learned a lesson from Eve who listened to an evil entity?

Not that I'm aware of. After Eve listened to an evil entity she died, so I don't think she's been teaching anybody any lessons for a long time now.

Here is a lesson that learned in the Bible:

"I observed this and took it to heart; 

I saw it and learned this lesson:  

A little sleep, a little slumbering, 

A little folding of the hands to rest, 

And your poverty will come like a bandit, 

And your want like an armed man."

It's good not to be lazy. But that lesson has to be balanced with this one:

"Better is a handful of rest than two handfuls of hard work and chasing after the wind."

Speaking of rest, I need some (I was up too late last night) so I am going to try to go to sleep early tonight.

"Everything is going to be alright." I hope you have a pleasant evening, @boyle! Love you, my brother! 💖 Hope you can sleep well.

"You were called to freedom, brothers; only do not use this freedom as an opportunity to pursue fleshly desires, but through love slave for one another.  For the entire Law has been fulfilled in one commandment, namely: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.”

Just for yucks …. Find and watch the movie “800”, about the Japanese invasion of Shanghai, China …. and meditate on it for a few hours.

If you still think anything we could do or say on this forum makes ANY difference whatsoever, in my considered opinion you both have some serious screws loose.

”This” …….. is an irrelevant hobby, like collecting dolls or counting dandruff flakes.

In debating on the Internet since 1997 I have never seen a single person change their mind one iota.

Go out in the sun and walk around, make new friends, lay down and have someone pour a box of puppies on you, breathe deeply. Hug a stranger (ask first), go skydiving or surfing or zip line, or a life jacket trip down a river . 
Ride a motorcycle in the rain and let the rain sting your cheeks!

Get a tan!

In just a few years you will be rotting in a box, underground … like all that have ever gone before you, who ALSO thought THEY were going to be the exception.

Dear @Pudgy...

Your advice is well-intentioned and beautiful.

(I won't watch the movie, because as I've expressed to you before, I already "see" in my mind the bad things going on in the world and feel them too intensely to be able to handle watching anything like that film at present. I have a really vivid imagination. I can't hardly take the news. I make myself read it so I know what's going on in the world, and I cry and pray about it. I can't handle a bloody movie anymore. I used to watch them when I was younger. I can't anymore. I seriously wouldn't be able to function for a week.)

I go outside and enjoy the sunshine and the rain. I have had animals, still have my dog. I go on day trips with my kids and enjoy life. One thing I don't have right now is adult association to speak about intellectual things or crazy things or any things.

I was disfellowshipped less than a year ago after being in the "truth" for over twenty years. Practically every person I was close to dropped me like a maggot-infested corpse. I am married to a man I love but who won't talk about anything spiritual with me because he considers me an apostate. He is battling with alcoholism and other things and trying to just get through each day without committing suicide. I am proud of him and I carry what I can, but I can't just go "see the world". For me, fooling around on an "irrelevant forum" is a great escape and a type of therapy and entertainment. If someone learns anything from anything I say, wow, that's amazing, but even if you are the only person that ever reads it - or even if you don't - it has served a purpose in that it's keeping me alive sometimes when I am feeling very alone.

I am not a strong person. Jehovah makes me strong. He gives me strength. When I talk about Him, it helps me. I don't have to stay here, I guess I could go write in a journal or something, but this has been kind of fun. Whatever "character" or "puppet" writes back, it's just like a game in a way. It would be nice to talk to someone who doesn't have on a mask, but I am not in a position right now to be able to go out and make new friends. My life situation is not like that right now. I am limited in the freedoms I have. Even the ones I have at present can change very quickly. I am not complaining about that, but it is the reality I have right now. 

Not everyone believes in Jehovah or the things in the Bible. That's their right. I know the things He says are true, so it doesn't bother me if someone else doesn't agree. Even though @boyle is ornery, he is easy association compared to a lot of the people I have been dealing with in the past couple years. I like conversing about Bible-related things, but I also enjoy sharing other things. I may not be good at it, knowing how to write on a forum in an appropriate way - whatever that is - but I can't change my personality quickly. It takes time to grow. I've had to grow a lot in the past year, so many new things. I can't believe I've survived some of the things I've been through in the past few years, and I am aware I am a little damaged from some of the experiences, I am sure it shows socially. (Again, it might not be stuff that'd be difficult for someone else, but I am a weak person.)

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is if my presence here is annoying or inappropriate, I will graciously say "goodbye". I can look for another place to play around on the internet. I am not here to cause issues. I am not forum savvy, I'm kind of learning as I go. 

I have confidence in my hope for the future, but that doesn't change that we all have to get through today. I am just trying to get through each day as it comes. Being here has helped me to do it, but Jehovah will provide something else if need be.