The World News Media

"Who Really Is My Neighbor?" (brought to you by the Number Seven)

John 12.24to28

10 hours ago, boyle said:

God willing, we will have another debate later.

"de·bate

noun

noun: debate; plural noun: debates

a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward."last night's debate onthe Education Bill"

verb

verb: debate; 3rd person present: debates; past tense: debated; past participle: debated; gerund or present participle: debating

argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner. "the board debated his proposal""

(Oh, that's funny. I didn't know we were debating. I don't know anything about debate. I thought we were having a nice, friendly conversation.🌷 🙂)

IMG_7506.jpeg

IMG_7509.jpeg

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a stoplight, when this scraggly non-Caucasian with some brochures and a can motioned for me to roll my window down  He was asking for contributions to the BLFM, and I put two dollars in

That’s what I like … short … to the point, and easy to read, and bold in presentation. …… it also is a big plus to be true.

The seven plagues, trumpets, seals, bowls, thunders, they are all expressing different aspects of the beginning of the great tribulation. They are expressing God's judgment on false religion in slight

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:
1 hour ago, boyle said:

You should really stop overlapping comments. That type of word salad never works.

Sorry. I couldn't keep up!

Fast flying comments and word salad "be like"...a wacky mess!😜

12 hours ago, boyle said:

Where do you see the hand of God protecting the wicked?

"And Jehovah God made long garments from skins for Adam and for his wife, to clothe them."

"You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?  And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Jehovah is perfect in love. We can't be perfect right now, but we can let our love be complete.

IMG_7510.jpeg

IMG_7511.jpeg

IMG_7512.jpeg

12 hours ago, boyle said:

Remember, instead of "chocolate" it should be repentance. Then the individual will once again receive god's love and favor, not before.

Jehovah shows love and favor to individuals before they are repentant.

God's patience is a favor for those who are currently unrepentant. God's gift of the ransom is an expression of God's love for those who are currently unrepentant - with the hope that they will eventually turn around and choose everlasting life.

"The farmer keeps waiting for the precious fruit of the earth, exercising patience over it until the early rain and the late rain arrive."

Just as a loving pregnant mother shows love and favor to the child in her womb before that child is able to express gratitude or even speak, so Jehovah shows love and favor to all. Just as a loving mother is patient with her infant, even though there are times her infant screams and cries and makes a mess, so Jehovah is patient with all. It takes years before a child can completely understand, comprehend, and express appreciation. Jehovah is willing to wait. His love hopes all things.

The governing body, when they say "don't pray for disfellowshipped ones" or "don't talk to disfellowshipped ones" or "don't ever associate with disfellowshipped ones", the governing body is not imitating Jehovah, they are imitating the Devil.

Jehovah has always provided for and protected the human family, even those who hate Him. For the governing body to teach a policy of isolationism and social imprisonment by means of their God-dishonoring disfellowshipping doctrine is tantamount to them teaching to strip poor people of their garments so they have nothing to keep warm. Jehovah will make clear how much He hates the disfellowshipping doctrine. Jehovah will clear His name of reproach when He allows the governing body to be stripped of their fancy self-worship clothes by the UN during the beginning of the great tribulation.

Praise Jehovah.

12 minutes ago, boyle said:

Etc, Etc, Etc. These are God's words and Christ's instructions. Prove them wrong!

The Bible is never wrong. It's when people take things out of context that they get the wrong idea about Jehovah.

(I will try address your other questions a little later today @boyle...I have to get some stuff done this afternoon, but there is something I would like to say first...)

We are wise to "say what we need to say." We don't know what will happen later today or tomorrow.

"...you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then disappears...Therefore, if someone knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him."

@boyle @Pudgy you talk about "agenda" sometimes. I have not been straightforward with you about mine. I will be right now...

I am not here for the advertisements. (Surprise!😝)

When I tell you that I am despised by the elders, despised by the governing body, despised by the congregation, despised by the ex-JW community, I am not complaining. I am trying to show you something.

Jehovah's love is not dependent upon how much (or how little) approval we get from other humans.

Jehovah let me understand some stuff that he didn't let the governing body understand yet (not because I'm special, but because I'm Not special), and He wanted me to share that information with others. My kids understand because Jehovah let them understand. Who else does Jehovah want to understand?

You. 

It isn't an accident that you are here talking to me day-after-day. 

"Jesus answered him: “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will understand after these things.”"

You ask for "evidence." You will have your evidence. Jehovah is telling you ahead of time before all these things happen so that you will know He is the One who chose to reveal it to YOU when it does happen. He revealed it to YOU before He revealed it to the governing body, before He revealed it to fancy self-exalted ones, because He Is Not Partial.

"As he conversed with him, he went in and found many people assembled.  He said to them: “You well know how unlawful it is for a Jew to associate with or approach a man of another race, and yet God has shown me that I should call no man defiled or unclean.  So I came, really without objection, when I was sent for."

Who am I? I am a nobody. By Bethel/GB standards, I am the lowest of the low. I am a woman. I am a mom. I am not the wife of an elder. I am not a pioneer. I not a Bethelite. I am disfellowshipped. I am labeled as an apostate and labeled as a crazy person.

So what?

So Jehovah is showing He Does Not Make Such Distinctions with His Love. He Causes To Become, even a lowly "apostate" "crazy" disfellowshipped woman.

What does it matter to you? 

You will know How Much Jehovah Loves You when you see all these things happen that we have talked about here. You will also know that all the other things Jehovah said will also come true, about hanging out with Jehovah on earth in the future for All His Kids, not just a "class of 144,000" or something dumb like that. You will know all the other things will come true, and you will be able to share that information with others you care about.

Jehovah is the One who chose for you to hear these things. Because He Loved You First. My love for you is just a pale reflection of His Love For You. You will see what I am talking about very soon when the world scene changes.

That is my "Agenda" - Jehovah's will.

I have also benefited from speaking with you, Jehovah knows, you have been a blessing for me in many ways that I cannot express to you at present.

Anyway, I do not know the day or the hour the tribulation will begin, but I do know it will be a time of greater distress than the world has ever seen so far. Will there be nuclear stuff going on? Possibly. I can't say. Will communications be disrupted, including internet forums like this one? I don't know. 

I do know from experience that things change quickly, and sometimes you don't get a chance to say "good-bye" (or "au revoir" as is more appropriate since we have a sure hope for the future.) I want you to know that I have love for you as a neighbor does for a neighbor and sister does for a brother and a mother does for a child and a child does for her father. I have chaste love and affection for you because that is Jehovah's way, and it is His Spirit that brought me here. I am not afraid to tell you I have love for you.

The words of this song are about not being afraid to show love and affection every day. We are all wise to do this with every person we meet really. Especially considering the difficult days we will face ahead.

"The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show, brothers. Amen."

💖🫶🌱🌷🙂

1 hour ago, boyle said:

The bible isn't the problem. Your interpretation of it is. Your desperately trying to sell yourself a bill of goods that weren't bought by the GB.

Yes, I know the Bible isn't the "problem" - the GB doesn't want to "buy truth" right now. (It's not my interpretation: "Do not interpretations belong to God?")

1 hour ago, boyle said:

How can false words be wise? We need to act wisely for we don't know what tomorrow might bring.

Amen. That's why we should follow Jesus and not the GB.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Sure you are. You want recognition from other disfellowshiped members and apostates. You're getting it.

1 hour ago, Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises said:

She sure is Boil. You’ve replied to her 41 times in this thread alone. 

😆 Guess I didn't think of it that way...

1 hour ago, boyle said:

That's a position you have placed yourself in. Don't blame others for obeying Jehovah. 

Oh, I don't blame anyone that I obey Jehovah. I'm happy obeying Jehovah. 🙂

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Then your agenda should be for the right reason. If you mix bad reasons, you can't expect God's approval.

Thank you for your approval. (I don't need to have your approval, of course, but I don't mind that you express it, that's kind of you.)

1 hour ago, boyle said:

We all have aspirations in life. Jehovah's aspiration is to have a clean house of worship with loyal servants. The Natural Jew failed. Will the spiritual Israel follow? There are too many dedicated servants to prove the world wrong. 

The "spiritual Israel" will follow the Lamb wherever he goes. As far as the created "world" goes, you are correct, all those dedicated servants prove Jehovah's existence:  "For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable." Jehovah will have a clean house of worship when He follows through on what He said through the mouths of faithful witnesses.

1 hour ago, Mankeptforunnaturalporpoises said:

She sure is Boil.

Thank you for the compliment! ☺️ I am really tired and worn out most of the time. Jehovah is my strength and my might - I will boast in Jehovah.

"From the Greek ζ[symbol omitted]λος, which derives from a root meaning to be hot or to begin to boil, signifies a vehement intensity of emotion or of will with respect to a cause, coupled, as circumstances permit, with energetic activity in its service." (encyclopedia.com)

2 minutes ago, boyle said:

Watchtower to be the villain.

I am not making them do anything. They can do what they like. Jesus will be the judge.

3 minutes ago, boyle said:

You may think God is happy for you, but he isn't.

Oh, @boyle, you make me laugh!

4 minutes ago, boyle said:

I'm not offering my approval since you wouldn't get any from me. The approval you need is from God's assigned Christian congregation.

I don't need their approval. I have Jehovah's approval and that's enough for me.

5 minutes ago, boyle said:

They sure will. Behind them will be a sign, the unrepentant disfellowshiped and apostates need not accompany them.

Hmm, never seen that sign before. I thought we talked about "make-believe" stories in that other thread already?