The World News Media

"Who Really Is My Neighbor?" (brought to you by the Number Seven)

John 12.24to28

9 minutes ago, boyle said:

Can you prove this? Not by your personal observation but by real evidence?

Yes. It happened before. Isaiah prophesied that the "hail" would be the nations attacking Jehovah's name people and it happened. Babylon destroyed Jerusalem. There is all kinds of historical and archaeological evidence of that destruction. It was a "strange deed" by Jehovah. He will do it again. He said so in Revelation. The message was to the congregations.

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a stoplight, when this scraggly non-Caucasian with some brochures and a can motioned for me to roll my window down  He was asking for contributions to the BLFM, and I put two dollars in

That’s what I like … short … to the point, and easy to read, and bold in presentation. …… it also is a big plus to be true.

The seven plagues, trumpets, seals, bowls, thunders, they are all expressing different aspects of the beginning of the great tribulation. They are expressing God's judgment on false religion in slight

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, boyle said:
30 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

The hail in Revelation is talking about hail also on Jehovah's Name People.

Shouldn't this be in general to mean the wicked?

I didn't write it. It's Jehovah's Word. He is the One who said it.

The wicked in false religion, Babylon the Great, include the subset of wicked in Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah is the true God, but there are some individuals among His Name People who do things just like Babylon the Great. 

Zechariah chapter 5 talks about taking "wickedness" out of Jehovah's people and depositing her in "Shinar" or "Babylon" where wickedness belongs. 

Jesus will remove the wicked elements from the organization. He said that Satan had sowed seed of weeds among the wheat. Jesus has not removed the weeds yet. He will soon.

10 minutes ago, boyle said:

Why should apostates not receive the same indignation? Those that are disfellowshiped that continue to lead Jehovah's sheep away from the truth by manipulating God's truth. Don't you think, they have sealed their own destruction before God?

Man-made disfellowshippings do not reflect Jehovah's justice. Jehovah's name has been reproached by the disfellowshippings. The men apostatizing are those ones ordering and carrying out the disfellowshippings. Jehovah knows which ones are being ignorant and which ones are being evil on purpose. He will let Jesus do the judging. That hour has not come yet.

1 minute ago, boyle said:

Jehovah wrote it for the wicked in the end time. Are you disputing your own application?

"A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,  who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, yes, to all the things he saw. Happy is the one who reads aloud and those who hear the words of this prophecy and who observe the things written in it, for the appointed time is near."

The wicked are not slaves of the true God. They are slaves of other gods. Some wicked ones will repent, because they are beloved and their hearts might wake up. (I hope they wake up!) The ransom is enough for them.

"‘All those for whom I have affection, I reprove and discipline. So be zealous and repent."

"And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free."

5 minutes ago, boyle said:

What does removal of the wicked from contaminating the congregation by Jesus instruction, don't you get?

My dear, I think it's you who's not getting it.

Disfellowshipping is a God-dishonoring doctrine. Because of this, the wrath of God is coming. The wicked ones in the organization who promote disfellowshipping are about to be removed. They are the ones contaminating the congregation by not listening to Jesus' clear instruction. They are the ones spitting on the ransom and they are the ones not obeying the commandment: the Kingly Law of Love.

Jesus is going to have the angels involved in removing the wicked. It's not the elders who will do it. It's the angels.

When Jerusalem was destroyed by Babylon, the righteous survived because the angels protected them. When Rome destroyed Jerusalem, the righteous survived because they obeyed and got out ahead of time. When the UN destroys the Bethels, the angels will make sure the righteous ones are okay (although surely it would be less traumatic for those people to flee the Bethels ahead of time if they have any sense.) 

16 minutes ago, boyle said:

How does any of it relate to your situation and the Watchtower leadership? Let's have a realistic view for a proper understanding.

From where I am situated, I can see that the Watchtower leadership is about to be in a train wreck. It's like watching a train wreck about to happen, and desperately trying to wake up the people and get them to pay attention but they won't wake up.

Realistic view: Putin is coming to his end and there is no helper for him, per Daniel chapter 11. During that time Michael will stand up, per Daniel chapter 12 - that is when Jesus takes the throne in heaven. At that time, he will throw down the Devil. The wicked one will get the UN to attack religion. It will be quick. The Watchtower leadership will have no clue what is coming upon them because they say "we have peace and security in Watchtower land." They are going to be completely blindsided, not because they haven't been warned (because they have been warned) but because they are too prideful to listen to the lowly ones who Jehovah sends to show them the obvious in the Bible.

5 minutes ago, boyle said:

The book of Revelation has many meanings for different people. It's unwise to confuse our thoughts to excuse ourselves.

People can make up stuff if they want, but Jehovah knows what His words mean. Everyone else will know too when it happens.

6 minutes ago, boyle said:
15 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

The wicked are not slaves of the true God. They are slaves of other gods. Some wicked ones will repent, because they are beloved and their hearts might wake up. (I hope they wake up!) The ransom is enough for them.

Of course not, but they are slaves to the god of this world. Do you think Satan will save them?

Satan can't even save himself.

I hope those doing unrighteousness at present wake up because they are beloved. Jehovah will save them if they call on Him. There is still time, even during the 3 1/2 years of the tribulation. There is still time. Jehovah isn't like what the GB teaches.

1 minute ago, boyle said:

The purpose of the Elders is to provide spiritual food along with the ORG. They are assigned by God to remove those unworthy of God's love by their bad deeds. If you can prove otherwise, I'm listening.

There isn't any other "spiritual food" talked about in the Bible except for Jesus. He is the only "spiritual food", and that was figurative. God's Word is food for us. 

That whole "give his domestics food at the proper time" is just an illustration about keeping on the watch. It has nothing to do with publishing books or producing videos.

The only "elder" talked about removing people from the congregation is the bad brother John talked about in 3 John:

"Not being content with this, he refuses to welcome the brothers with respect; and those who want to welcome them, he tries to hinder and to throw out of the congregation."

John said he was coming to deal with the situation. "That is why if I come, I will call attention to the works he is doing in spreading malicious talk about us." He said he would "call attention" to what the guy was doing.

John showed that disfellowshipping is wrong. "He refused to welcome the brothers with respect." Ignoring someone is refusing to welcome them with respect. "He tries to hinder" them and "to throw them out of the congregation." What does that sound like to you? Disfellowshipping. 

God's Word says it is wrong to disfellowship.

3 minutes ago, boyle said:

true followers will continue

True followers will continue if they stay in union with Christ. That is the only way to be "true". 

Jesus said: "I am the true vine, and my Father is the cultivator.  He takes away every branch in me not bearing fruit, and he cleans every one bearing fruit, so that it may bear more fruit.  You are already clean because of the word that I have spoken to you.  Remain in union with me, and I will remain in union with you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you unless you remain in union with me.  I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever remains in union with me and I in union with him, this one bears much fruit; for apart from me you can do nothing at all.  If anyone does not remain in union with me, he is thrown out like a branch and dries up. And men gather those branches and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.  If you remain in union with me and my sayings remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will take place for you.  My Father is glorified in this, that you keep bearing much fruit and prove yourselves my disciples.  Just as the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; remain in my love.  If you observe my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have observed the commandments of the Father and remain in his love."

Disfellowshipping is fruitless. Those men teaching such doctrines are about to be removed. We must show love in order to remain in the "vine".

3 minutes ago, boyle said:
14 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Realistic view: Putin is coming to his end and there is no helper for him, per Daniel chapter 11. During that time Michael will stand up, per Daniel chapter 12 - that is when Jesus takes the throne in heaven. At that time, he will throw down the Devil.

Not just Putin, but all world leaders along with false religion that is tethered to the UN. It's not just one single entity; it will be the entire world.

I was talking specifically about the last verses of Daniel chapter 11.

"But reports out of the east and out of the north will disturb him, and he will go out in a great rage to annihilate and to devote many to destruction.  And he will plant his royal tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him."

That is talking about Putin. He is coming to his end soon "and there will be no helper for him." (When the prophesies in Daniel chapter 11 talk about a ruler coming to his end, it isn't talking about the end of the world system. It's talking about when a ruler dies or loses a battle. Putin "coming to his end" means because he will lose his war. It's not talking about the end of all human governments, as the next verse shows.)

"During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book."

While Putin is losing, or "coming to his end with no helper for him", that is when Jesus takes the throne in heaven. Then the great tribulation begins. The tribulation will last 3 1/2 years. The UN will be the dominant world power for that time.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.