The World News Media

"Who Really Is My Neighbor?" (brought to you by the Number Seven)

John 12.24to28

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a stoplight, when this scraggly non-Caucasian with some brochures and a can motioned for me to roll my window down  He was asking for contributions to the BLFM, and I put two dollars in

That’s what I like … short … to the point, and easy to read, and bold in presentation. …… it also is a big plus to be true.

The seven plagues, trumpets, seals, bowls, thunders, they are all expressing different aspects of the beginning of the great tribulation. They are expressing God's judgment on false religion in slight

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Calling a snake "a snake" is not abusive speech. I love the men on the governing body, but they are naughty. The men on the governing body are snakes. Jesus said it's okay to tell the truth about such things. He told us to follow his example in telling the truth. I love Jesus.😌🥰💖

Jesus also called them "wolves in sheep's clothing".

IMG_7487.jpeg

4 minutes ago, boyle said:
50 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I see myself in this part of the verse: "Also, they will greedily exploit Audrey with counterfeit words." Of course, you could add your name in there too, and all the other Jehovah's Witnesses who have been exploited by their counterfeit words.

It's that someone else's fault, or have you placed yourself in that position?

I have free will. Thankfully I am not being exploited by their counterfeit words anymore. Thanks for asking!😉

7 minutes ago, boyle said:

Should it be mandatory for them to say it even though they have expressed it hundreds of times? Do you personally know "if" Jesus was running around, telling every single person, by the way, I love you, each and every day? Would you fault Jesus if he just expressed his love to a multitude?

When Jesus said "I love you" he meant it. 

"The sixth one poured out his bowl on the great river Eu·phraʹtes, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the rising of the sun."

The river Euphrates was what protected the city of Babylon.

"Drying up" the river means removing its protection.

"The kings from the rising of the sun" were the kings of the nations of Medo-Persia who came to attack Babylon.

The nations who will attack Babylon the Great are the United Nations.

"The sixth angel blew his trumpet. And I heard one voice from the horns of the golden altar that is before God  say to the sixth angel who had the trumpet: “Untie the four angels who are bound at the great river Eu·phraʹtes.”  And the four angels who have been prepared for the hour and day and month and year were untied to kill a third of the people. The number of the armies of cavalry was two myriads of myriads; I heard the number of them.  And this is how I saw the horses in the vision and those seated on them: They had fire-red and hyacinth-blue and sulfur-yellow breastplates, and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions, and fire and smoke and sulfur came out of their mouths.  A third of the people were killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the sulfur that came out of their mouths.  For the authority of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails, for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with these they inflict harm. But the rest of the people who were not killed by these plagues did not repent of the works of their hands; they did not stop worshipping the demons and the idols of gold and silver and copper and stone and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.  And they did not repent of their murders nor of their spiritistic practices nor of their sexual immorality nor of their thefts."

The angels "bound at the great river Euphrates" have been holding back a restraint on the attack on false religion. The angels have been holding back the nations from attacking religion until now. 

"And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time.  True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way.  Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence.  But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders  and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved.  That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie,  in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness."

The governing body are among the lawless ones. They will be revealed as lawless when Jehovah allows them to be removed during the UN attack on false religion.

"After this I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree.  And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,  saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel."

The sealing of the 144,000 is coming to a completion, that is why Jesus is revealing "the man of lawlessness". The four angels will soon be removing the restraint that is preventing the nations from attacking false religion. 

"However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here. Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction. He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god."

Jesus did not take the throne in 1914. The "day of Jehovah" did not start in 1914. The men of lawlessness, those who apostatized, have said such things. They are being revealed by Jesus as frauds.  

20 minutes ago, boyle said:
28 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Jesus also called them "wolves in sheep's clothing".

Can't we all be considered that if we are not in the right side of God's commands?

No, the scriptures show that the "wolves in sheep's clothing" specifically refer to elders who act like wolves.

"And in all the things that they do understand by instinct like unreasoning animals, they go on corrupting themselves. Too bad for them, for they have followed the path of Cain and have rushed into the erroneous course of Baʹlaam for reward, and they have perished in the rebellious talk of Korʹah!  These are the rocks hidden below water at your love feasts while they feast with you, shepherds who feed themselves without fear; waterless clouds carried here and there by the wind; fruitless trees in late autumn, having died twice and having been uprooted;  wild waves of the sea that cast up the foam of their own shame; stars with no set course, for which the blackest darkness stands reserved forever."

Jude compares those "wolves" to Korah, an elder who served for fame and self-prominence. Jude also compares them to Balaam who desired to "serve" for profit and financial reward.

22 minutes ago, boyle said:
28 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"I love you" 

But that wasn't the question, was it? I can go as far as saying, God also loves his creation with all his heart. It still wouldn't answer the question before you, wouldn't it?

What was the question again, my brother?🙂

8 minutes ago, boyle said:

Can you supply me with a scripture where it specifically states, scripture is only meant for Elders? Doesn't scripture suggest, it's meant for anyone who falls out of God's Grace?

"Not being content with this, he refuses to welcome the brothers with respect; and those who want to welcome them, he tries to hinder and to throw out of the congregation."

The sheep in the congregation in general have no power to throw anyone out of the congregation. Only the wolf elders hinder and throw out honest brothers.

"In fact, when we were with you, we used to give you this order: “If anyone does not want to work, neither let him eat.”  For we hear that some are walking disorderly among you, not working at all, but meddling with what does not concern them.  To such people we give the order and exhortation in the Lord Jesus Christ that they should work quietly and eat food they themselves earn."

Making rules in the congregation in order to "meddle with what does not concern them" like education decisions or clothing decisions or beard decisions or things like that are what some wolf elders do who don't work, kind of like some of the elders at Bethel and some COs.

13 minutes ago, boyle said:

This observation has a specific theme. Are you saying all Elders assigned by Jehovah are wolves? Do you consider Jehovah's judgement to be poor?

No - there are many really awesome brothers serving as elders. Jehovah's judgment is never poor. Human judgment can be poor, and at present the way the elders are appointed is by humans, not by holy spirit.

15 minutes ago, boyle said:

Elders

I have love for the elders. I love all of Jehovah's family. We are one people, one family, to be united in love forever. His family is not limited to those with the human-bestowed title "Jehovah's Witnesses". 

I hope you have a good rest of your evening, my brother. 🙂 I have to get some rest for now, but I will do my best to answer any other questions later if it pleases you.

The governing body speaks in their own name. They say, "we are the one channel" and "obey us and you are obeying God." The governing body members have exalted themselves and are accepting "glory" from men. (So are many who follow them.)

Here is what Jesus said to those ones who glorify men or seek their own glory: "I do not accept glory from men, but I well know that you do not have the love of God in you.  I have come in the name of my Father, but you do not receive me. If someone else came in his own name, you would receive that one.  How can you believe, when you are accepting glory from one another and you are not seeking the glory that is from the only God."

"Glory from men" isn't really glory at all, it is Cold, related to Competition/Pride and has a form of Fake/Imitation Light. In contrast, Real "glory that is from the only God" is like a Blazing Fire and Bright Light and Burning Love and brings praise to Jehovah not men.

"And they said to each other: “Were not our hearts burning within us as he was speaking to us on the road, as he was fully opening up the Scriptures to us?"

Moses was close to Jehovah's Glory, Jehovah's Love. As a result, Moses radiated so much Love-Glory that most people were uncomfortable with the extreme Love-Light and Moses put on a veil most of the time.

"When he came down from the mountain, Moses did not know that the skin of his face was emitting rays because he had been speaking with God.  When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, they noticed that the skin of his face emitted rays and they were afraid to go near him...When Moses would finish speaking with them, he would put a veil over his face.  But when Moses would go in before Jehovah to speak with him, he would take off the veil until he went out...And the Israelites saw that the skin of Moses’ face emitted rays; then Moses put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with God."

The governing body's love is cold. It is not glory from Jehovah. They are not close to Jehovah.

You will recognize the Love-Glory that is from Jehovah because it is Bright and Intense and praises Jehovah.

"For love is as strong as death is, 

And exclusive devotion is as unyielding as the Grave.  

Its flames are a blazing fire, the flame of Jah.

Surging waters cannot extinguish love

Nor can rivers wash it away."

The apostle John spoke about it in the first letter he wrote:

"...(yes, the life was made manifest, and we have seen and are bearing witness and reporting to you the everlasting life that was with the Father and was made manifest to us), that which we have seen and heard we are reporting also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us. And this fellowship of ours is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.  And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. This is the message that we heard from him and are announcing to you: God is light, and there is no darkness at all in him.  If we make the statement, “We are having fellowship with him,” and yet we go on walking in the darkness, we are lying and are not practicing the truth.  However, if we are walking in the light as he himself is in the light, we do have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."

And again, "The one who says that he is in the light and yet hates his brother is still in the darkness.  The one who loves his brother remains in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling.  But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and is walking in the darkness, and he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes. I am writing you, little children, because your sins have been forgiven you for the sake of his name."

Can you see the Light-Love? It is very Bright and Warm!

And again, "See what sort of love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are. That is why the world does not know us, because it has not come to know him...The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother...Beloved ones, if this is how God loved us, then we are also under obligation to love one another.  No one has seen God at any time. If we continue loving one another, God remains in us and his love is made perfect in us.  By this we know that we are remaining in union with him and he in union with us, because he has given his spirit to us."

The intense love is His love. It is a reflection of His Light. He gives it to us and we share it with each other, we have love for each other, but its Source is From Him, Jehovah. He is the Source of the Light and the Love.

John was talking about God's Glory-Love-Spirit. No man has seen Jehovah's Glory in Heaven, but we can feel His Glory-Love by means of His Spirit-Force which He gives to us. When we reflect that Love-Glory to others, we are reflecting His Light. Pray-Sing-Thank Jehovah🥰💖

(Rather than "go down in a blaze of glory" of men that goes out cold, why not Look Up into the Everlasting Light-Heat-Love-Glory in Jehovah's Eyes...it is Warm-Comfort-Peaceful there and you will be made Complete with Him.💖😌)

4 hours ago, boyle said:

You mentioned Jude compared Korah with his illustration. Do you believe every Elder has greed and self-worth? This is why I asked for a specific bible verse.

If that is the case, do you believe God could possibly find someone worthy to act on his behalf?

John and Paul and Peter and Timothy were elders, and they didn't have greed or selfishness.

Today there are people who reflect God's love in the congregations. Some are elders, but it can be difficult for them since the governing body teaches commands of men as doctrines and many of those man-made commands hinder the elders from showing God's love.

Jesus will come and remedy the situation during the great tribulation. Then it won't be so difficult for the elders because all those dumb false doctrines and man-made extra rules will be gone.

4 hours ago, boyle said:

Now what independent rules from Elders have you personally come across? All the rules Elders make are scriptural, but it seems to be by your implication, that you have experienced a pharisee.

You know their rules are not all scriptural, and yes, I have experienced flack from quite a few "Pharisee" elders and non-elders. 

4 hours ago, boyle said:

You have to love Jehovah first, and accept all commands in order for Christ to fully love you.

The Bible says that Jehovah loved us first, even before we knew He existed.

"The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins."

He loves us before we accept all of Christ's commands.

Then he asks us to do the same to others, to love them before they show love back.

🙂

He said: "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another."

Pray-Sing-Thank Jehovah🥰

4 hours ago, boyle said:

Unfortunately, I have daunting tasks all week long. I rest when I can. Enjoy your evening as well. 😊

Thank you. 🙂 I pray that you have strength for your daunting tasks. There is a lot of work to do.😁 Thank you for working so hard. May Jehovah bless your heart with courage and strength as you keep working in love.💞

"God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in union with God and God remains in union with him.  In this way love has been made perfect in us, so that we may have freeness of speech in the day of judgment, because just as that one is, so are we ourselves in this world.  There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts fear out, because fear restrains us. Indeed, the one who is fearful has not been made perfect in love.  We love, because he first loved us."

Fear of man is an idol. "But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us insight so that we may gain the knowledge of the one who is true. And we are in union with the one who is true, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting.  Little children, guard yourselves from idols." You have been able to see more clearly because you know how to throw out fear of man.

Hope you have a nice morning, @boyle 🌷Jehovah Himself loves you...

(Maybe you can sing this song to Jehovah💖 later today...☺️)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.