The World News Media

"Who Really Is My Neighbor?" (brought to you by the Number Seven)

John 12.24to28

4 minutes ago, boyle said:

He left something out, RACIST!!

A lot of people are "prejudiced" against a "spiritual Jew". I've never seen anything like it, personally. The day a person starts partaking, it seems like the entire world turns against them. People will say "you think you're better than everybody else" or "you have a complex" or "you must be a nutcase - go get medicated." It's amazing - people who consider themselves open-minded and kind suddenly turn prejudiced just because they perceive something different. When they open their mouths, they are just showing what is really in their own heart. I feel bad for them.

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a stoplight, when this scraggly non-Caucasian with some brochures and a can motioned for me to roll my window down  He was asking for contributions to the BLFM, and I put two dollars in

That’s what I like … short … to the point, and easy to read, and bold in presentation. …… it also is a big plus to be true.

The seven plagues, trumpets, seals, bowls, thunders, they are all expressing different aspects of the beginning of the great tribulation. They are expressing God's judgment on false religion in slight

Posted Images

Dolphin/Porpoise jokes...(from laffgaff.com)

Why couldn’t the dolphin get a life?

He had no porpoise.

I find it strange how everyone suddenly cares about straws killing dolphins.

They’ve been breaking camels’ backs for years.

I had a great conversation with a dolphin the other day.

We just… I don’t know. We just clicked.

An aquarium guide brought a group of visitors around to see the dolphins, which were split up into two tanks.

In the first tank the dolphins were all having fun, playing around with a beach ball.

In the second tank the dolphins were training, working hard on a new trick.

One of the visitors asked the guide, “So is this tank for the more serious dolphins?”

The guide said, “Yes, for all intensive porpoises.”

I went swimming with dolphins yesterday but there was one problem.

They were too clicky.

I lost my pet dolphin.

Now my life has no porpoise.

What do you call a boring person from Finland?

A dolphin.

If you think swimming with dolphins is expensive, you should try swimming with sharks.

It cost me an arm and a leg.

A Swiss Army Knife is a lot like a pod of dolphins.

Multi-porpoise.

How do dolphins get job satisfaction?

By working in positions that give them a sense of porpoise.

IMG_7027.jpeg

In my KH, if you tell the elders the truth they will view you as a threat. They are out for figurative "blood" and don't stop until you are "gone."

"There is a generation whose teeth are swords

And whose jaws are slaughtering knives;

They devour the lowly ones of the earth

And the poor from among mankind."

(The thing is, they can't see Jehovah so they don't understand why I just keep laughing when they are trying to make me cry.😂) Jehovah turns it into a blessing. 

This sort of things happens in congregations all over the world. "But take your stand against him, firm in the faith, knowing that the same kind of sufferings are being experienced by the entire association of your brothers in the world." Jehovah will rise up.

"For Jehovah will rise up as at Mount Pe·raʹzim;

He will rouse himself as in the valley near Gibʹe·on,

That he may do his deed—his strange deed—

And that he may carry out his work—his unusual work.  

Now do not scoff, So that your bonds may not be further tightened,

For I have heard from the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies,

That an extermination has been determined for all the land."

7 minutes ago, boyle said:

You seem to be doing that for Christ. I wonder how he feels about you taking his office and misrepresenting his words while doing it.

I know how he feels about me. He knows I am in subjection to him. He is the one who pours out the holy spirit for Jehovah. I only speak the words he gives me regarding such things.

"It will result in your giving a witness.  Therefore, resolve in your hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make your defense,  for I will give you words and wisdom that all your opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute."

Just now, Pudgy said:

Audrey, if I may ask … when you post scriptural references, is there a reason  you do not cite the source?

I just assumed everybody here knew more than me about where to find the scriptures because most everybody here is older than me, but I will include them if you want...I'm sorry - you know what they say when you "assume"...I will work on it!

Audrey:

it’ just that I try never to say anything without solid reference-able proof, as I expect to be challenged on every word , as I and everyone should be.

Basic rule: If any supposition or reference can’t be independently verified, it can be ignored.

As an example, I almost never quote scriptures, except from memory, and I always add (paraphrased), indicating it’s the general idea if I don’t give a citation.