The World News Media

"Who Really Is My Neighbor?" (brought to you by the Number Seven)

John 12.24to28

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a stoplight, when this scraggly non-Caucasian with some brochures and a can motioned for me to roll my window down  He was asking for contributions to the BLFM, and I put two dollars in

That’s what I like … short … to the point, and easy to read, and bold in presentation. …… it also is a big plus to be true.

The seven plagues, trumpets, seals, bowls, thunders, they are all expressing different aspects of the beginning of the great tribulation. They are expressing God's judgment on false religion in slight

Posted Images

Audrey; 

I fully understand every point you made. 

I traveled the world on Engineering Projects, and had to endure much as well.

The only partial solution I could think of was “If I could only just rent a dog somewhere …”. 

When I remarried at age 67 I had two Siberian Husky’s and my wife had five chihuahuas. They have since died but she adopted 5 more assorted dogs, some blind and toothless, some with diabetes, etc and with our Pack and Family we are doing fine.

I even now have a large blue tick Coon Dog /  German Shepherd mix, my greatest joy of our dogs.

……. we all take care of each other.

"Who of these three seems to you to have made himself neighbor to the man who fell victim to the robbers?”  He said: “The one who acted mercifully toward him.”"

@Pudgy @boyle Thank you for acting mercifully toward me, as would a true neighbor/brother/friend🌿🥲😌💖🥰🙏🫶🙂

IMG_7667.jpeg

IMG_7664.jpeg

IMG_7668.jpeg

IMG_7669.jpeg

IMG_7663.jpeg

IMG_7662.webp

IMG_7671.jpeg

IMG_7666.gif

🙂🌷

"The one who despises his neighbor sins, 

But whoever shows compassion to the lowly is happy."

The Who-Really-Is-My-Neighbor "window test" be like...

...Me Crying 😭 and then @Pudgy @boyle Showing Compassion 😃

May Jehovah Bless You Forever🥰💖

"The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah, 

And He will repay him for what he does."

Hope you guys have a good day🙂

IMG_7672.gif

13 hours ago, Pudgy said:

In just a few years you will be rotting in a box, underground … like all that have ever gone before you

I already told you I used to be an atheist. I only did "field work" in archaeology for a couple of years. During the summers I worked under the oversight of my mentor professor first as one of the crew and then as one of the crew chiefs. I spent a lot of time either driving to remote locations or digging and lugging dirt in the hot Florida sun amongst poison ivy and biting flies. (I still loved it - I hated lab work and report writing. Being outside and doing field work was my favorite part.) There was a lot of time to think while doing those things.

One of the things I thought about a lot in those circumstances was that we were digging up dead people and their stuff. What were those people like? What did they think about? How were their family relationships? Why couldn't I ever meet them? I could look up at the same sky they saw, see the same piece of land, hear the same kinds of sounds, pick up some of their old stuff, and yet why couldn't I meet the people who are so much more than some old junk?  It was messed up that the stuff outlasted the people. It wasn't right.

After I got my undergrad degree I worked for a couple archaeology companies for a little while. One of them, ACI, did contracted excavation for a wealthy person on Sanibel Island. There are a lot of Native American sites there, and the person wanted to put in a new swimming pool so they were required to get an archaeological survey done first. During excavation my boss and I uncovered a Native American bundle burial. We had to stop and call the State Archaeologist per regulations (whenever human remains are found). While we were waiting and lightly brushing off the exposed bone, my boss got a call on her cellphone that the first plane had hit the twin towers in NY. Later, while still waiting for the State Archaeologist, we heard about another plane going into the towers. 

We're standing in this beautiful place, some people want a swimming pool, it's a gorgeous day, and there's a dead person's remains at my feet, and a bunch of people are getting blown up somewhere, and all the other issues both personally and in the world - what, why, what is going on, what is wrong, what is the point??? Where is hope? Why are we here? What's the point?

I never thought I'd ever get answers to those questions. I didn't think it was possible. But I did get the answers. I did.

I told you I went through a dark experience where I called and Jehovah answered. I won't go into that here right now. I don't need to. I have had my "hard evidence", and I know I can't give you the depth of that confidence I have - everyone has to develop their own faith - but I am now confident 100% that I will see those ones in the dust again, that they will breathe again and they will get answers to the questions they had and the questions they never got to ask.

13 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Get a tan!

(I love being in the sun and used to "tan" very easily but I have developed that "Michael Jackson" skin disorder over the past couple years - who gets that? - so I have to be more careful now or I burn in funny patches. 🤪)

11 hours ago, boyle said:

So by all means continue to post with the freedom of speech some of us have, and I will continue to protest until I get kicked out for no reason other than saying the truth.

Okay, back to "work/play" then!😉

There was an earlier post in this thread on the "plagues" or pestilences of Revelation.

Here is another clue identifying what that "pestilence" is:

"‘Nevertheless, I do hold this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezʹe·bel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and misleads my slaves to commit sexual immorality and to eat things sacrificed to idols.  And I gave her time to repent, but she is not willing to repent of her sexual immorality.  Look! I am about to throw her into a sickbed, and those committing adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.  And I will kill her children with deadly plague, so that all the congregations will know that I am the one who searches the innermost thoughts and hearts, and I will give to you individually according to your deeds."

(Revelation 2:20-23)

Jesus says he will use figurative "deadly plague" to remove false worshippers from the congregation when he comes. "Unless they repent of her deeds."

The "Jezebels" are anyone in God's organization with the official role of leader who misuses their authority in order to "kill" or harass others in the congregation. Jezebel was a leader in a nation that bore God's name. Jezebel of old told the elders to bear false witness about Naboth, a true worshipper, and then kill him. Today the GB tells others to say certain ones in the congregation are irredeemable by the ransom and must be "disfellowshipped" or treated as if they are dead. The elders bear false witness by saying "it's Christ who says" such "disfellowshipped ones" are not to be shown love - the GB and those elders are lying about Christ and Jehovah - and then they lead the rest of the congregation in showing hate to the "disfellowshipped", treating them as if they were dead. It is a form of spiritual adultery.

Jesus is coming to clean out the organization bearing God's Name. The coming plague of figurative "pestilence" is going to affect all those who act like the GB when they commit such spiritual adultery and attempt to figuratively "kill" their brothers "in the name of god". Those who practice disfellowshipping will be "plagued" with pain when they find out how God really views their disfellowshipping doctrine. The proclaimed "love" of those who practice disfellowshipping will be shown to be diseased, ulcerous, unclean. 

The disfellowshipping doctrine as currently practiced will be removed because it is reproaching God's Name and hurting God's sheep. The people who want to keep worshipping Jehovah will have to repent of practicing such an evil thing. Praise Jehovah.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.