Witness

• Views 7.9k
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new radio program entitled, "Healing River" (Rev 22:1,2)  begins today at 1:00 EST with each broadcast stored at SoundCloud.   "There is much healing needed after one is spiritually abused by t

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, an

Yes, and it has been going on for years now, the fact that Rick Fearon has been mentioned only adds more fuel to the fire due to how everyone views Fearon, in addition to those who support and or allu

Posted Images

The WT Doctrine (recently rejected, a few years ago?) is, that Rutherford and his associates were chosen by God in 1918/1919 to be FDS. Since then, to be part of FDS it meant to "sharing spiritual food" and taking care of every sort of "King's" property, possession here on Earth. By accumulating various material things they handled with it in a way to "multiple" it (money, real-estate and similar) according to some Bible verses aka illustrations/parables in Jesus teachings.  I guess how WT-GB and their bible scholars understand that very literal. So, they run or governing with/over  ALL things in spiritual and material realms/places.

Of course, it is BIG Question did Jesus want that one group of human leaders aka GB be involved in Material crowding, collecting, and to do all that in His Name??!!

As we know, so called New Light, gave NEW explanation how GB was Not Appointed in 1918/1919. According to this new moment, They - GB - have no reason and no right to be involved and to interfere, making influence at nothing at all what is in connection to King's Interest on Earth. BUT STILL, despite that self founded new doctrine and interpretation about Anointing Process, they still want to be involved in BOTH process:

1) TO RUN DOCTRINES

2) TO RUN BUSINESS

As already was given, by others participants here and on other places, how to be FDS doesn't, must not mean that you and/or some group of man have to "feed" others with doctrines and instructions because you and/or some group of man have special position before God. To be Faithful, can simply mean, to be faithful to Master in connection to your position in regard to Master. That is not about Your Position as Master over other Disciples and Followers (as it is common picture in all Churches and Leaders of all sort of religious organizations worldwide)  

Another picture came to me now. If FDS have to "feed" domestic, is that only including "spiritual food"? Too take care about others is also to give them material food and accommodation. Does GB provide material food for 8 m JW?

Well, all with GB and WT and with every old and new Interpretation is in deep fog, and can not be for benefit of those JW members who put all their trust in group of humans . 

15 hours ago, Witness said:

Space Merchant:

Don't 

Need 

To!

These things are second nature to you, and to the Watchtower corporation that works the system to its advantage.  But, to the poor misguided sheep who have been fleeced spiritually and financially by wolves in sheep's clothing, it is, I repeat,  SHOCKING to find out anything relating to their political and financial dealings.  Matt 7:15; Mark 13:22  Are you going to educate millions of JWs who are still in the dark about it?  Will that make it all better? You have a lot of work to do.   They have been led to believe the organization is earthly Zion, an extension of the heavenly Zion.   What would Zion have to do with Satan's riches that run this world?  Matt 6:19-21  Yet, I have heard the governing body state that all the material goods of the organization are God's possessions, and they are precious to Him.  I ask a JW, where in scripture can this be proven?

Write me your book, it doesn't make a difference in the general perception the Watchtower conveys to its members.  This is the major issue.  An organization, which protects itself with every worldly tool possible, claims to be God's possession.  This very idea blasphemes scripture. 

"For as I was passing through and observing the objects of your worship, I even found an altar on which was inscribed: ‘To an Unknown God.’ Therefore, what you worship in ignorance, this I proclaim to you. 24 The God who made the world and everything in it—he is Lord of heaven and earth—does not live in shrines made by hands. 25 Neither is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives everyone life and breath and all things. 26 From one man he has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live. 27 He did this so that they might seek God, and perhaps they might reach out and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 For in him we live and move and have our being, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also his offspring.’ 29 Since we are God’s offspring then, we shouldn’t think that the divine nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image fashioned by human art and imagination.  Acts 17:23-29

JWs are taught to seek out and join "Jehovah's organization"...and SERVE in every capacity imaginable.  Because, it is the pure, no part of the world, earthly Zion.  

This is idolatry, as proven from Acts 17.  

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/33326-717-wt-“seeking-riches-that-are-true”/?tab=comments#comment-44555

And yet the ignorance you show in regards to stocks and bonds vs. trust/mutual present for all to see on this forum, in this thread.

Nothing you say here negates the truth about trust funds, in which they are not to be confused with what stocks and bonds are, as is with what and who are  the benefactors.

That being said, being unaware of even the basics in finance befits the errors you profess - time and time again, Witness.

15 hours ago, Witness said:

Man, I would have difficulty being a child of yours. 

Perhaps, at least the children I speak to and build up has the mentality to understand right from wrong, truth from untruth. They can explain to me the basics various things, and some who have went on their own path to dwell in finance and economics, they can explain to me what a trust fund is and what a mutual fund is, as is what an investor and what a benefactor is - and needless to say, they will not push falsehood by confusing what is what, to which what you are doing.

It would be a pain to be a child of yours for, my own culture would be rooted out of me and if you were to say there is a pink gorilla was hiding in someone's basement, you'd push me to believe it, which this example can be applied in this sense.

The irony of it all, it is not the truth about money and finance toppling your claims, but also, it is the blind hatred.

You can agree with the latter or not, but the bottom-line is you cannot be this unaware of even the elementary basics in this domain, that is, money, finance, economics and all pertaining to it.

Also as I told you over a dozen times - stop mixing verses, and even so, it will not help you when facts regarding what has already concluded cannot save you here, Witness, so you are pretty much beating a dead horse and throwing rocks at a titanium wall.

The horse is no more and the wall cannot be broken down by stones.

Therefore my statement still stands.

• If you do not know what a Benefactor is
  • If you do not know the difference between a trust and or mutual fund is
  • If you have no idea of who actually owns said stocks and or bonds
  • If you do not know the role of an investor in regards to funds

The the below response I stated

That being said, educate yourself in this domain or do not say anything at all regarding this domain.

Unless you have some knowledge in this regard, you should have shown that previously, but instead, you dwell on error, and once again information that came from the very person I spoke against before.

@Srecko Sostar But it should not stop you from knowing the difference between trust funds and a benefactor.

If I had to ask you what trust funds are, would you be able to answer?

If I were to ask you want kinds of trust funds exist, could you answer?

As is with the other things, no evidence of the latter owning stocks and or bonds, if that was the case, Nintendo just hit records with a game selling on a game console. ExJWs professed the Watchtower has stocks in Nintendo, so I ask, how much money did the Watchtower make, if we are to advocate for the claims of ExJWs?

The sales and numbers regarding Nintendo is down here as of recent:

Nintendo Stocks

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ntdoy

Now if we are to agree with Witness' claims, can you give me some information to the ExJW claim of the Watchtower owning stocks in companies like Nintendo?

And although the information is here, the claim is unfounded, hence thoroughly debunked when the both of you confused things.

Learn what a benefactor is, this time I will provide a small video for you because the both of you know that going to an investor's side to learn this stuff and or other defeats your claims:

20 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Learn what a benefactor is, this time I will provide a small video for you because the both of you know that going to an investor's side to learn this stuff and or other defeats your claims:

I really don’t know what your goal is, other than to educate me in the ways of the world.  You are extending a huge amount of energy doing so. 

Of course.  “Benefactor” 

Now there was also a dispute among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest.  And He said to them, “The kings (Elder Body/Man of Lawlessness) of the Gentiles (who are unanointed ones) exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over THEM are called ‘benefactors.’ (GOVERNING BODY) 

26 But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves. 27 For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves.”  Luke 22:24-27

It is very true, that the elder body are counterfeit “kings” as they claim to represent the anointed priesthood.  They have “set themselves up” over God’s Temple/priesthood. 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Thess 2:3,4  Their “Benefactors” have fully supported this role.  Rev 13:11,12,14-17

It is quite the glaring glimpse of what an evil benefactor can accomplish, and is another reason that the organization is not a valid, spiritually blessed entity before God.  When God’s anointed are “trampled” and judged by those not anointed; so too, is the Son of God.  Luke 21:24; Heb 10:29-31; John 2:19-21; 1 Cor 3:16,17

Chalk it up –

* Part of the world’s financial schemes, to support its worldly empire.    Luke 18:22; Matt 6:31-34; 1 John 2:15

* A counterfeit Mt Zion.  Rom 1:25; 1 Cor 1:28,29; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

* Boldly replaced God’s appointed priesthood with its own. 2 Thess 2:3,4; Matt 24:15; Rev                 11:1,2; Ezek 44:6-9

*And Houses a Wicked Slave/House Steward who acts contrary to the authentic meaning of a steward (look it up), as the only source of spiritual provision, wasting spiritual goods that could be gathered from all house (anointed) servants.  I tell you, this mean the ship is about to sink.   Matt 24:48-51; Luke 16:14  Jehovah’s “mountain-like” organization will be “become level ground”.  Zech 4:7

These are statements I stand by.  You have yours, sir, centered on the detailed meanings of stocks, bonds, etc. to somehow support the Watchtower is acting in harmony with God’s will. 

To each his own.  

JWs, this describes your leaders:

"What is the source of wars and fights among you?  Don’t they come from your passions that wage war within you? You desire and do not have. You murder (disfellowship)  and covet (power and authority over God’s anointed people and companions) and cannot obtain. You fight and wage war. (with God’s anointed who stand up for truth; with the victims of child abuse in court settings; for your RIGHTS to survive as an earthly organization)

You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and don’t receive because you ask with WRONG MOTIVES, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.

You adulterous people! Don’t you know that FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD is hostility toward God? So whoever wants to be the friend of the world becomes the enemy of God. Or do you think it’s without reason that the Scripture says: The spirit He made to dwell in us envies intensely?

But he gives greater grace. Therefore he says:

God resists the proud,
but gives grace to the humble.

Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners, and purify your hearts, you DOUBLE-MINDED. Be miserable and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.

11 Don’t criticize one another, brothers and sisters. Anyone who defames or judges a fellow believer defames and judges the law. If you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is one lawgiver and judge who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?”  James 4:1-12

Do the GB and an elder body’s words supersede the written decrees of the Bible?

@Witness I have no goals in this regard, for if it is of anyone's concern, you were the one who continued off of something that has been concluded. Moreover, if you knew what a Benefactor is and or does, you'd realize the the contradiction you posted several times in this thread.

And why the sudden change? Before you said they owned stocks and bonds when in reality, they are a benefactor, therefore they do not own anything.

Scripture will not help your contradiction take off, let alone the failed exegesis in this domain regarding finance and money, therefore, I encourage you to learn the basics, of which you are evidently lacking in.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Benefactor - someone who giving money to WTS. Clear and sound :))))

cca 8 mil JW is/are benefactors + unknown number of other benefactors

But you agreed to every bit before of the claim of them owning stocks and bonds. You yourself even took the time to attempt to bring up a registry forum, making the claim that it is an up and legal business - hence engineering your own demise in this sense.

That being said, now you post a contradiction, now to which information you say this, yet your past responses on this thread and agreement says otherwise, as is the lacking of trust funds as seen by you and Witness.

Is it possible that The Beneficiary/ies also/in same time is owner of Trust Fund/s (stocks and bonds...)?

Or to ask this way: Is it possible that WT with so many entities and people who working for them constitute/establish Grantor/s who employ/making Trustee/s to working with money for Beneficiary/ies who is WT or some entity under WT. So, they can made nice, legal circle with JW donations money ?? :))  

All is proper an legal under the devil's Worldly Financial Laws. And why to question that? All people desire, want to have some money ....little or much ....that is not matter, we shall not be picky about few millions $ more or less :))

On 12/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

Is it possible that The Beneficiary/ies also/in same time is owner of Trust Fund/s (stocks and bonds...)?

No. In this regard, they are not the owner of the Trust and or Mutual Fund(s) whatsoever. A benefactor in this case does not even have that ability to even own said stocks and bonds if the owner of the stocks and bonds is the donor.

Again - it shows how unaware and ignorant you are of what a Benefactor is, needless to say, you not understanding the position of an investor, pertaining to what I said to you before and even linked said information.

Plus you are contradicting yourself in your last attempt to prove a business entity when in reality it is nothing more than a registry.

Or to ask this way: Is it possible that WT with so many entities and people who working for them constitute/establish Grantor/s who employ/making Trustee/s to working with money for Beneficiary/ies who is WT or some entity under WT. So, they can made nice, legal circle with JW donations money ?? :))  

A benefactor does not work for the owner who holds said stocks and bonds, in the same sense a person who received any donation of any kind from a charity that donates to a person and or group in question it does not automatically make the receiver an instant owner.

That being said, children who are into economics and investments can tell the difference, apparently you and your friend do not.

All is proper an legal under the devil's Worldly Financial Laws.

That's funny, your last few comments said otherwise, as is your claim with Jesus and Peter sometime ago.

Hypocrisy is within you, Srecko. But I encourage you to continue to amuse me.

And why to question that?

Because when the proof of evidence is laid bear for all to see, it cannot be proven wrong. Your claims as is with Witness' claims do not merit the truth of information pertaining to money and finance, even outside of the realm of the Watchtower, legitimate information from investors, bankers, and or anyone in that field of study, even business, is able to say the same thing about the position of a stocks owner, a benefactor, a donor, etc.

All people desire, want to have some money ....

Yes, but not all persons. Some people use money to further advance goals, such as to raise a family, to take care of a person and or persons, their community, to give back, etc. In this sense, the money is primarily being used by the donor to advance their gospel teachings and expanding places of worship, covering the costs of said places and their community, and so forth.

And you are one to talk whereas you assume such a thing is a sin, but you call back over your heels when Jesus himself used money from a fish to help one of his own and or the likes of him praising and attesting to example of a widow who gave money to the early church in support of the gospel.

In your eyes, as is what you said of Issac's Father, you see Peter and the woman as though they have done something terrible of great sin - whereas in all instances I defended these people we read about in the Bible - you however, did not.

little or much ....that is not matter

And your point? How many silver coins helped out Peter?

we shall not be picky about few millions $ more or less :))

And why state this when there is no one being picky?

The evidence we see is an owner of said stocks and bonds has donated to several benefactorial entities of their choosing. As I see it, said owner can do what he or she pleases with his or her money, moreover, any person and or group who received said money donation, the owner has no control over, the receiver can do what they wish with the money to benefit themselves, their community and or any other goal of theirs they have in mind.

That being said, nothing you or Witness say can break unshakable facts about money and finance in the realm of funds and the like.

Dare I ask if you guys know what crypto-currency is, I can predict already the nonsense that will follow when the truth can be found in basic, elementary information in the realm of crypto-currency, to which the both of you may be lacking in this domain.

Most people are ordinary "sheep", which are "cut off/haircut" by people who are experts in financial transactions/machinations.
In what group of people are you, S.M.? I guess and hope, you are not in those greedy one.

Let me to say opinion and ask. Your knowledge of how the banking and financial system works is a great thing. But what I'm more interested in is this: Do you personally support and justify the existence of rich and powerful monetary systems and principles on which their existence is based? With knowledge, which is not unknown to you; a few rich and powerful people, and most of the poor and oppressed people - all that with the "little help" of the money.

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Most people are ordinary "sheep", which are "cut off/haircut" by people who are experts in financial transactions/machinations.

Your statement does not make any sense in this regard.

In what group of people are you, S.M.?

I am of no group. But my field of study had required me to know the basics in this stuff, as is with other forms of technology. Therefore, basic to intermediate knowledge of this stuff is vital.

I guess and hope, you are not in those greedy one.

My own culture forbids me to be as such.

Let me to say opinion and ask. Your knowledge of how the banking and financial system works is a great thing.

Then what is stopping you from knowing these basics? You had attempted to use false information whens aid basic information is enough truth to refute your claim and Witness' claim.

And I know the links send that holds 5 minutes read time of information you ignored - twice.

But what I'm more interested in is this: Do you personally support and justify the existence of rich and powerful monetary systems and principles on which their existence is based? 

Yes. However this does not pertain to the actions of an owner of a legitimate trust and or stocks/bonds, what have you. Their actions does isn't a copy and paste on to an receiver and or a benefactor, the latter in this sense does not even have a care in the world for what an owner of said entity does for they're simply the receiver.

With knowledge, which is not unknown to you; a few rich and powerful people, and most of the poor and oppressed people

And who are you addressing in this sense?

• The Owner/Investor of a trust, stock and or bond?
  • A donor?
  • An Investor?
  • A Benefactor/Receiver?
  • A Banker?
  • A Broker?

You can at least be more specific otherwise you will end up what you and Witness have done before by confusing all of them as one.

all that with the "little help" of the money.

The fact you are not specifying of whom you are referring to, an attempt to once again equate, your last statement does not make sense, nor any point of yours is revealed.

If you want a focus, let's talk about An Owner of a Trust, a Stock(s) and or Bond(s). To which owner are you referring to and or other?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.