Witness

• Views 7.9k
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new radio program entitled, "Healing River" (Rev 22:1,2)  begins today at 1:00 EST with each broadcast stored at SoundCloud.   "There is much healing needed after one is spiritually abused by t

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, an

Yes, and it has been going on for years now, the fact that Rick Fearon has been mentioned only adds more fuel to the fire due to how everyone views Fearon, in addition to those who support and or allu

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

First, it would be impractical if not impossible to know the origin of every dollar

$$$$ from Children's Sunday KH ice-creams as donation will "solve" the problem of "origin". Because children as honest and sincere, would be/will be, by giving money with their innocent hands, purify every single $. :)))

Second, there is no such thing as a clean dollar

Well, well ... You are now a little closer to my idea how all money is from devil, who is unclean. So if, "there is no such thing as clean $" (money) ,  but if all things that come from God are clean, then again, you unconsciously support my thesis. :))) 

Are we going to start misapplying scriptures such as "A little leaven spoils the whole..." and "He that is faithful in little is faithful in much" in order to point a finger at the Society.

WT just pointing finger to themselves, by teaching others how to apply scriptures as this you mentioned ..... 

Again the only option would be to refuse the donation. Is that truly reasonable?

Yes, it is, if you want to be "only true religion" and "clean nation for JHVH name".

It is not a moral contradiction for me to enjoy the benefits of taxation of tobacco and for me to tell users of tobacco that they are doing something wrong.

Agree, your moral standards is your choice. But WT teaching people how users of tobacco can't be members of JWorg and will not inherit the earth if not stop smoking. So, yes, it is moral contradiction.

The Society could not prevent anyone from doing the above And you know what? The Society would probably cash the checks that you send because they are a charity, a religious org, and ljust ike ALL religious orgs they are entitled to accept money from the worst apostates if they so desire.

"Society...., and just like ALL religious orgs they are entitled to accept money from the worst"... Huh, but WT raises themselves above all organizations, religious or other kind. They have own picture about self as super "clean nation".....supported by unclean money???:))  

Get a little educated about the difference between an Investor, a Settlor, a Trustee and the Beneficiary of any such trusts.

Agreee!

Recognize that there is no such thing as a "clean dollar" that is morally untainted. All money is a product of this world and all jobs, companies, etc. are connected in some way.

Again, you support my thesis how all dirty money came from God of this World :))))

And FINALLY, Unless you are willing to acknowledge that the Society, WTS, Jehovah's Witnesses ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR in other areas to everyone else (and I am not ready to do that) THEN PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HOLD THEM to a morally superior standard when it comes to this area of receiving donations from others because they are just like everyone else

If i get correctly your thought.., If person or in this case organization is Superior in "other areas to everyone else", but not so "superior" in money issue then All is OK.??!! 

How many "other areas" we shall/we are willing to going, looking for more acknowledge?

@Srecko Sostar Again, the very source of what I quoted came from a Former Jehovah's Witness, in fact, I even linked where said information came from.

Therefore, both you and Witness strongly lack in the knowledge of trust and mutual funds, whereas Witness' confusion stems from stocks and bonds to which she has been refuted, whereas in your case, you had already been refuted, and your recent response shows how little you know in this realm of money & finance.

That being said, if you still cannot comprehend what an investor is or a banker, well Srecko, your response if of high irrelevancy - therefore, your response has crashed and burned before it took off from the parking lot.

@Witness The information that came from the former Jehovah's Witness who knows his money & finance has already refuted you, Witness.

Your glass holds no water now, as it did before if you cannot understand anything in the realm of money & finance. Being ignorant of what a benefactor is, you shot yourself in the foot long before.

That being said, educate yourself in this domain or do not say anything at all regarding this domain.

@Srecko Sostar He isn't an apostate because he does not hold any connection to disgruntled Jehovah's Witnesses. His response and his knowledge in money & finance was to correct apostates.

Other than that, I don't think you realize or even know what an Apostate even is. I suggest you read about those of a depraved mind

as I will quote myself here:

That being said, let’s go for that “mentally diseased” remark. It should already be known to you that the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ leader directed this remark, not to all persons who agree or disagree with them, but rather, this response is directed to apostates. Ironically enough the Bible itself makes mention of such ones as it says below.

They based this “mentally diseased” comment on this passage

False Teachers and True Contentment

• 1 Timothy 6:3-5 -  [3] If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, [4] he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, [5] and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

Noticed this [depraved in mind; which also means corrupted minds, diseased about questionings, which also equates to mentally diseased – hence their use of the term; “mentally corrupted” regarding Apostasy is used by some Christians]

Jehovah’s Witnesses only pin this term on to the apostates, for this passages technically describes the actions of Apostates, for example, no, the examples of an onslaught from Apostates that continue to bombard them, even to us Christians who do what is necessary to follow the Christ, we deem such ones just as the same in regards to apostasy – and ironically enough, former Jehovah’s Witnesses who are not even deemed an apostate are never identified as this term, more so, these same former JWs even use this term in regards to apostasy on to disgruntled JWs.

Therefore, it is hypocrisy to go after them for the use of the term when God’s Word speaks of such people who speak ill of others to the point they are branded as such – you should have known that if you read the First of Timothy.

Those verses pretty much describes the attitude some have against these people and their community, it also equates to the fact you have been pinning them with a conspiracy that you yourself cannot even prove as true, and attempted to use Mr. Zelda, a second time, to justify something that you can’t even prove as a truth.

I remember that you stated you like Barnes, I suggest you take into account what he has said regarding those depraved in the minds, or as the JWs call it, Mentally Diseased:

But doting. Marg., sick. The Greek word-- \~nosew\~ --means properly to be sick; then to languish, to pine after. The meaning here is, that such persons had a sickly or morbid desire for debates of this kind. They had not a sound and healthy state of mind on the subject of religion. They were like a sickly man, who has no desire for solid and healthful food, but for that which will gratify a diseased appetite. They desired no sound doctrine, but controversies about unimportant and unsubstantial matters--things that bore the same relation to important doctrines which the things that a sick man pines after do to substantial food.

nosew in Greek is νοσέω [noseō], the Strong's number is 3552

Orig: from 3554; to be sick, i.e. (by implication, of a diseased appetite) to hanker after (figuratively, to harp upon):--dote. G3554

• to be sick
  • [II] metaph. of any ailment of the mind
  • [A] to be taken with such an interest in a thing as amounts to a disease, to have a morbid fondness for

Look at the cross-references

• 2 Corinthians 11:3 - But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
  • 2 Timothy 3:8 - Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith.
  • Jude 10 - But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand, and they are destroyed by all that they, like unreasoning animals, understand instinctively.

That being said, surely you could use said something that holds value, but you wasted the opportunity. Moreover, this one was able to pin point what a trust fund actuality was whereas both you and Witnesses tried to proclaim the latter had stocks and bonds - to which that information was false.

Both of you also lack in knowledge of what an investor is and or does, as is with a benefactor, which can be seen in this thread with your attempt to use a Registry and Gasglow as evidence only to engineer your own failure.

I rather you be serious than make weak responses, Srecko. Because the facts about money and finance in the realm of trust funds does not care for your feelings, for the facts in this matter is legitimate truth.

6 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

money and finance in the realm of trust funds does not care for your feelings,

Very true! But not only to my feelings. I have for bread and water.

But many people are starving and are sick because of LACK of care FOR THEIR feelings and situations .... of this money and finance, trust funds etc and those who run this things.

So, please give lesson and correction to those who HAVE so called KNOWLEDGE about financial terms and RUIN LIFE of those who are "ignorant" or have lack of Knowledge How Money Works.

Tell poor and hungry children who suffer, that they suffer because they and their parents have LACK of Knowledge. 

10 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Very true! But not only to my feelings. I have for bread and water.

And yet your reaction before when you were corrected. The truth about finance does not care about your feelings or your misinformation, Srecko. For if you actually had something substantial to say, you would have said it, but again, I say, you wasted that chance, more so, anything in this domain cannot be countered and or refuted because when it comes to money and trust funds, the truth will be made known.

That being said, even the basic knowledge of such is enough to refute false claims and those confusing and or attempt to connect stocks being the same as trust funds, vice versa.

But many people are starving and are sick because of LACK of care FOR THEIR feelings and situations .... of this money and finance, trust funds etc and those who run this things.

Then why in God's name were you trying to justify 2 falsehoods before if now to you proclaim such?

The saying the facts does not care about feelings still stands, which lines up with being unaware and or ignorance of what a trust fund actually is.

That being said, I find that last remark hard to believe when you didn't understand what an investor is and or does, I even went as far as to post said information from an investor source - which you ignored, twice.

So, please give lesson and correction to those who HAVE so called KNOWLEDGE about financial terms and RUIN LIFE of those who are "ignorant" or have lack of Knowledge How Money Works.

You can start by learning the basics in money, finance, investors, trust funds, etc. I provided links for you to read on this thread, the same ones you ignored twice. Perhaps this time you will make an effort to teach yourself the basics.

Tell poor and hungry children who suffer, that they suffer because they and their parents have LACK of Knowledge. 

And what about them? You are not poor, nor are you starving and this ability yo take in knowledge is being asked to you, not them. If that is the case, they my ISP comment to you a while back holds to truth. Therefore, you are re-directing, as I said earlier in this thread, and the other, you won't be running that card again.

That being said, even a poor man can understand what a trust fund is, and from experience, I had run into poor persons who briefly lived on the streets who knew such things, as is with other domains of education.

They should not negate your ability to learn something, and they are not you.

Other than that, I have been helping the poor and the homeless for years, even posted a friend and a source here twice before who dedicated his life to such.

Understand what stocks and bonds are. Understand what a trust/mutual fund is, understand that a registry cannot be used to justify stocks when that has already failed on your part. Learn what is a Benefactor, an Investor and anything pertaining to them.

8 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@Witness The information that came from the former Jehovah's Witness who knows his money & finance has already refuted you, Witness.

Your glass holds no water now, as it did before if you cannot understand anything in the realm of money & finance. Being ignorant of what a benefactor is, you shot yourself in the foot long before.

That being said, educate yourself in this domain or do not say anything at all regarding this domain.

Space Merchant:

Don't 

Need 

To!

These things are second nature to you, and to the Watchtower corporation that works the system to its advantage.  But, to the poor misguided sheep who have been fleeced spiritually and financially by wolves in sheep's clothing, it is, I repeat,  SHOCKING to find out anything relating to their political and financial dealings.  Matt 7:15; Mark 13:22  Are you going to educate millions of JWs who are still in the dark about it?  Will that make it all better? You have a lot of work to do.   They have been led to believe the organization is earthly Zion, an extension of the heavenly Zion.   What would Zion have to do with Satan's riches that run this world?  Matt 6:19-21  Yet, I have heard the governing body state that all the material goods of the organization are God's possessions, and they are precious to Him.  I ask a JW, where in scripture can this be proven?

Write me your book, it doesn't make a difference in the general perception the Watchtower conveys to its members.  This is the major issue.  An organization, which protects itself with every worldly tool possible, claims to be God's possession.  This very idea blasphemes scripture. 

"For as I was passing through and observing the objects of your worship, I even found an altar on which was inscribed: ‘To an Unknown God.’ Therefore, what you worship in ignorance, this I proclaim to you. 24 The God who made the world and everything in it—he is Lord of heaven and earth—does not live in shrines made by hands. 25 Neither is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives everyone life and breath and all things. 26 From one man he has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live. 27 He did this so that they might seek God, and perhaps they might reach out and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 For in him we live and move and have our being, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also his offspring.’ 29 Since we are God’s offspring then, we shouldn’t think that the divine nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image fashioned by human art and imagination.  Acts 17:23-29

JWs are taught to seek out and join "Jehovah's organization"...and SERVE in every capacity imaginable.  Because, it is the pure, no part of the world, earthly Zion.  

This is idolatry, as proven from Acts 17.  

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/33326-717-wt-“seeking-riches-that-are-true”/?tab=comments#comment-44555

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.