The World News Media

Kingdom Illustrations - Fulfilled, Undergoing Fulfillment, Waiting to be Fulfilled

xero

Just now, 4Jah2me said:

Yes, but then JWs have always misused scripture.

Just now, 4Jah2me said:

Yes, but then JWs have always misused scripture.

Whatever others have done makes no difference to me. The context makes it clear that NOT ONE of those counted righteous had a clue anyone was in some special "Christ's Brothers" category. One flock, one shepherd. Be decent to each other and don't cop a superior attitude.

• Views 704
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever others have done makes no difference to me. The context makes it clear that NOT ONE of those counted righteous had a clue anyone was in some special "Christ's Brothers" category. One flock, o

Yes, it seems like it. Not sure what your point is though 😀

Just engaging in the same kind of thinking some of the CO's I've had private conversations with, when they were making points not yet made (yet). I've had to be careful. I was reading the scriptu

8 hours ago, xero said:

Whatever others have done makes no difference to me. The context makes it clear that NOT ONE of those counted righteous had a clue anyone was in some special "Christ's Brothers" category. One flock, one shepherd. Be decent to each other and don't cop a superior attitude.

Jesus said “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold;n those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

I find it funny how JWs always, only quote the tiny bit of a scripture, as it suits them. 

Anyway, I have 5 ebay parcels to pack, and as this conversation has no spiritual imput then i'll leave you to it. 

n

I

24 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Jesus said “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold;n those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

I find it funny how JWs always, only quote the tiny bit of a scripture, as it suits them. 

Anyway, I have 5 ebay parcels to pack, and as this conversation has no spiritual imput then i'll leave you to it. 

n

I

And all the rest of the planet consider this to refer to the gentiles, not some magical crown-wearing people.

16 hours ago, xero said:

At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen.

When this gathering takes place of those who cause stumbling, the good wheat are taken up to shine in the kingdom of the father.

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Because they were written for the 'time of the end' which is yet to happen.

We are already in this time - the conclusion of the Parousia is very near...... it just depends on how long the UN and its kings rule. UN already ruling and dictating policies in the world.  For example - WHO ordered a lock down for Corona and all governments in the world complied.  Only two (that I know of ) followed their own Corona protocol - Taiwan and Sweden...

Most countries will soon lock down everyone in the fortress of the 'internet of things' wherein everyone will be monitored.  We will all be monitored all the time so the governments can follow through on the plan of "sustainable development" on the earth.  UN Agenda 2030 is the sustainable development plan. 

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

, it comes from those taking the lead in the Organization

This does indeed refer to those who cause stumbling but not necessarily the GB - you are inserting your own interpretation in it. Suddenly in your mind it refers to those 'taking the lead'' ....but the scripture does not say so..... lol..... talk about jumping to your own conclusions!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.