The World News Media

ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO PARTAKE OF THE EMBLEMS

Patiently waiting for Truth

This is a new topic (because we are supposed to do this) based on information given by @JW Insider 

JWI gave information about someone being told NOT TO  partake of the emblems at the Memorial.

This evening is the Memorial of the last meal that Christ shared with His closest followers.

Whilst we remember how Christ gave his life I would like to share a scripture at Revelation 5 

9, And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

This scripture shows that Christ 'was slaughtered' for the Anointed ones.

So I have a question. Do JWs who feel they are of the Anointed have to ask the Elders for permission to partake of the Emblems ?

Q2. Does any human on this earth have the right to judge if another person can partake of those emblems ? 

• Views 716
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a new topic (because we are supposed to do this) based on information given by @JW Insider  JWI gave information about someone being told NOT TO  partake of the emblems at the Memorial.

There are three things that we will always have in this System ... death, taxes, and busybodies.

.... since Trump declassified ALL UFO information, it is my understanding from radio commentary that they have found HARD physical evidence, as well as thousands of reports from very credible witnesse

.... since Trump declassified ALL UFO information, it is my understanding from radio commentary that they have found HARD physical evidence, as well as thousands of reports from very credible witnesses, of extraterrestrial life.

If so, I am sure someone is already planning to dis-invite them to any future Memorials.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.