The World News Media

Superbowl 2016

admin

Superbowl 2016  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Superbowl 2016?

• Denver Broncos
    • Carolina Panthers

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I can I will try to live blog the Super Bowl here.... ;-)  Y'all might have to help me. 

We can watch  it  again  from  Germany  too !  ;o)   Some photo's  for  the  attunement.....  MUCH  FUN  FOR  ALL ! THE  BEST  TEAM  SHALL  WIN, YES ! CHEERLEADERS.htm

44 yard field goal hits the post!!!!  Broncos take over... Those poor field goal guys must be under extreme pressure  (but I guess that is why they make the big bucks isn't it?)

We can watch  it  again  from  Germany  too !  ;o)   Some photo's  for  the  attunement.....  MUCH  FUN  FOR  ALL !

THE  BEST  TEAM  SHALL  WIN, YES !

CHEERLEADERS.htm

56b6f70265eca_SUPERBOWL.thumb.jpg.15b314

super-bowl-50-denver-broncos-carolina-pa

56b6f72523ffa_SUPERBOWL2016.thumb.jpg.30

super-bowl-50-amerika-denver-broncos-car

CHEERS  &  A  NICE  DINNER  FOR  SOME  HOURS...  ;o)

Its  not  my  FAV.  SPORT  -  but  I  will  watch  for  a  little FUN  -  by  posting  and  thinking  to  you  ALL  from  Germany !

*SUPERBOWL  2016*  ---   KICK  OFF  TIME  IN  GERMANY  VERY  LATE...  at  0:30am !  BEFORE =  INFO'S  &  SPECTACLE ;o)

STARTING  HERE  at  11:15pm !  THAT  MEANS,  IN  THE  USA  KICK  OFF  AT  AFTERNOON...  a  nice  time !  ITS  GOING

5 - 6  hours....  WOW !!   I  HOPE  IT  WILL   BE  FAIR  GAMES  ;o)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.