The World News Media

A nice experience - A blind brother and his seeing dog ... (and a video !)

Queen Esther

hello there everyone ....

I am not here to "collect stars" but am here to help you a little bit with what you are doing

and you are doing a great job.

I must learn the categories then there is no problem for me to post under the proper category.

Am sorry if I did something wrong. my purpose is to inform everyone (with whatever I find)

yes am here for just that time, and you can see my posts, (this is something good with this forum.. that I can find my posts)... 

sorry, my answer is not with "unhappy feelings" if I can say so, because english/american is not my language.

and A BIG THANK YOU to the Librarian for the pages, that makes all this possible.

[my greetings to all]

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A blind brother and his seeing dog ..... In England, one of our dear blind brothers had a blind dog, who led him faithfully, and brought him to the assembly meetings every week. He was used to le

Queen Esther: What a wonderful experience! We are not "blind", we "know" where we should be and when! Let's take advantage of this wonderful spiritual food to keep us strong now, so when per

@Bible Speaks Thanks for your nice answer  ???

Posted Images

@ARchiv@L  You  wrote,  you  must  learn  the  categories  here ?   Oh  NO...   you're  similar  like  the  Librarian  with  your  postings,  on  all  pages  I  can  see. YES,  great !  And  that  in  3 weeks,  haha  -  We  never  had  such  a  clever  Member,  pardon,  now  a Moderators. And  the  languages,  English, American, Spanish  etc. all  is  very  good,  so,  as  you  were  long  time  here !   I'm  sure,  you're  soon  an  Admin.  Bravo :D

Thanks  for  your  good  and  hard  work !!  Takes  alot  time  for  a  new  Member...

5 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@ARchiv@L  You  wrote,  you  must  learn  the  categories  here ?   Oh  NO...   you're  similar  like  the  Librarian  with  your  postings,  on  all  pages  I  can  see. YES,  great !  And  that  in  3 weeks,  haha  -  We  never  had  such  a  clever  Member,  pardon,  now  a Moderators. And  the  languages,  English, American, Spanish  etc. all  is  very  good,  so,  as  you  were  long  time  here !   I'm  sure,  you're  soon  an  Admin.  Bravo :D

Thanks  for  your  good  and  hard  work !!  Takes  alot  time  for  a  new  Member...

All  ok  my  Brother ?  Normal  you  answered  very  quickly... :)  Greetings  from  Germany ❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.