The World News Media

Is Myanmar ethnically cleansing its Muslim minority population? This new UN report suggests it is....

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 525
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hya JW Insider ... ! Like the Doctor said of the man who had been hit by a Concrete Mixing Truck ...  "He's as well as can be expected." A year ago my Elders severely castigated me for my co

. "The death of one man is a tragedy ... the death of a million men is a statistic" - Josef Stalin

Echoes of the crimes committed by Israel against Palestinians. And the way Sushi Muslims commit crimes against Sashimi Muslims, and vice versa.  Hey JTR! How are you? BTW, this site is inter

Echoes of the crimes committed by Israel against Palestinians. And the way Sushi Muslims commit crimes against Sashimi Muslims, and vice versa. 

Hey JTR! How are you?

BTW, this site is interesting http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/21/death-statistic/ on that quote attributed to Stalin. The site shows where he might have gotten it from or where else it actually might have come from if it wasn't Stalin himself who said it.

Hya JW Insider ... !

Like the Doctor said of the man who had been hit by a Concrete Mixing Truck ...  "He's as well as can be expected."

A year ago my Elders severely castigated me for my comments on the Archive, and to do the best I could, I left The Archive, intending to stay away forever if they would be placated, but I asked them for a list of things I needed to do to gain their approval

... perhaps something written on an index card ... as I refuse to be interrogated in "Room 101" anymore on fishing expeditions, and they flat REFUSED to give me anything in writing. 

It's been a year since I left, more or less, and our meetings changed to Saturdays, so Today I endured another public talk .. something about "Youth" ... and the WT Study ... and this is what I learned ..... The Worship of Jehovah God requires a LOT of endurance .... SUPERHUMAN endurance ... like one might need when stuck in the 7th Grade for a half century.

Since after a year or so, I have not received ANY credit whatsoever for offering to do anything they would tell me do, including cut off my Freedom of Speech ... I gave up .... AND HERE I AM!