The World News Media

Fashionably dressed for Sunday meeting

Guest Kurt

A woman with a modest classy style of fashion doesn't just get the most attention in the room but she also gets the most respect in the room by her classy elegant fashion which makes her the most beautiful woman in the room. Our Jehovah's witness sisters strive to dress classy and elegantly modest in the house of Jehovah our loving God. In Baton Rouge Louisiana @mssryan is fashionably dressed for Sunday meeting at La Jones Creek Congregation. 
#jw #jwfashionposts #jwsisters #classywoman #modestsister #elegantisclass #beclassy #staymodest #respectfullyclothing #fashionably #fashion  #letusshareyourstyle

A woman with a modest classy style of fashion doesn't just get the most attention in the room but she also gets the most respect in the room by her classy elegant fashion which makes her the most beautiful woman in the room. Our Jehovah's witness sisters strive to dress classy and elegantly modest in the house of Jehovah our loving God. In Baton Rouge Louisiana @mssryan is fashionably dressed for Sunday meeting at La Jones Creek Congregation.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES' FASHION

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kurt  Yes, nice dresses are beautiful...  but not all Brothers / Sisters have enough money for that.   Jehovah is thinking different, HE is loving first our good heart? We learn an importend story of

@Kurt  Thank  you  for  posting  my  beautiful  "Queen Esther"  picture  from  our  website  here. Its  a  photo  of  the  movie  "One Night with the King",   the  wonderful  actress  was  Tiffany  Du

@Kurt  Yes, nice dresses are beautiful...  but not all Brothers / Sisters have enough money for that. :(  Jehovah is thinking different, HE is loving first our good heart? We learn an importend story of the poor widow in our Bible.

We have a poor, older Bible student in our Congregation. He got step by step alot nice clothes from Brothers. Before some months he stopped with smoking. That are the priority things, Jehovah is full of joy, I think :)

16 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@Kurt  Yes, nice dresses are beautiful...  but not all Brothers / Sisters have enough money for that. :(  Jehovah is thinking different, HE is loving first our good heart? We learn an importend story of the poor widow in our Bible.

We have a poor, older Bible student in our Congregation. He got step by step alot nice clothes from Brothers. Before some months he stopped with smoking. That are the priority things, Jehovah is full of joy, I think :)

Header Queen Esther:thank you so much my sister in faith

@Kurt  Thank  you  for  posting  my  beautiful  "Queen Esther"  picture  from  our  website  here. Its  a  photo  of  the  movie  "One Night with the King",   the  wonderful  actress  was  Tiffany  Dupont !   ( I  got  this  pic  from  a  good  friend.)

"One Night With The King" - The Call of Destiny - chronicles, the life of the young Jewish girl, Hadassah, who goes on to become the Biblical Esther, the Queen of Persia, and saves the Jewish nation from annihilation at the hands of its arch enemy while winning the heart of the fiercely handsome King Xerxes. Purim.

More  info's  here...  http://tiffany-dupont.com/Tiffany-Esther.shtml

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_Dupont

PS. Did  you've  a  special  reason  to  post  my  pic.? :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.