Queen Esther

• Views 956
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some  sisters  told  me,  why  some  postings  here  with  SO  much  Bible  texts...?  Maybe,  they're  not  able  for  so  much,  or  only less  time  for  reading  all  that  every  day.... ?   Lets

Thank  you  Blanchie....  Carmen  was  thinking  the  same today !   And  still  more  others....  We're  not  in  a  school  here    We  want  click  on  different  themes  every  day  -  but  not  s

That's what I was thinking too. ?❤️️?❤️️

Thank  you  Blanchie....  Carmen  was  thinking  the  same today !   And  still  more  others....  We're  not  in  a  school  here  :)  We  want  click  on  different  themes  every  day  -  but  not  spend  too  much  time  for  all  -  thats  my  thinking  too !  Thank  you  so  much,  my  feeling  was  mostly  right.....  Good  night  from  Germany  to  ALL

the images with bible verses I think it is because that everyone can share ... 

it is good that everyone comments after each title or post.

I want to say ... thank you all for your contribution and comments and time for whatever useful you can add here.

especially all those with other languages, because there are many that can read english/american but it is difficult to find something in other languages too

thank you all

B|

Pictures  and  some  texts  is  okay  dear  @ARchiv@L ....  but  alot  text  seems  too  much  for  many  of  us.  I  translate  always  when  I  can,  like  YOU :D  Nicer,  when  all  of  us  can  read  it.  By  Chinese,  we  are  looking  so 9_9  hahaha...  Better  in  English  here :)

In  German  we  say,  "In  der  Kürze  liegt  die  Würze"...  ;-))   "Brevity  is  the  soul  of  wit" !

When  I  see  the  very  long  Bible  answers  of  somebodies,  I  must  run  away  >>>>>>>>>  bec. its  too  much  for  me,  for  my  time  and  for  my  English :(  But  look  the  likes....  others  thinking  similar.  See  us !    and  -   YES,  THANK  YOU  ALL !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.