The World News Media

An Aniversary of a Faithful Man of God and Survivor, Leopold Engleitner

Bible Speaks

An Aniversary of a Faithful Man of God and Survivor, Leopold Engleitner

One of the oldest known survivors of the holocaust who refused to renounce his faith has died aged 107. 

Leopold Engleitner died on April 21, 2013, according to the Mauthausen Committee, an Austrian organization that tracks the fate of Nazi concentration camp inmates.

After refusing to give up his faith as a Jehovah's Witness, he survived three concentration camps and forced labor between 1939 and 1945. 

Engleitner was born in Aigen-Voglhub, Austria, in 1905 but grew up in the city of Bad Ischl.

He became a Jehovah's Witness in 1932 after studying the bible for many years and faced religious intolerance even before the war began.

He was arrested in April 1939 with other Witnesses during a religious celebration, and four months later was transferred to Buchenwald concentration camp.

Two years later, Engleitner was held at Niederhagen concentration camp in Wewelsburg, Germany.

He was offered release if he agreed to renounce his beliefs, but he refused saying he lived by God's word. 

Instead, he was transferred to Ravensbruek.

He weighed just 28 kilograms - about 60 pounds - on release from the Ravensbrueck camp in 1943 after he agreed to work as farm slave laborer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318402/Oldest-known-Holocaust-survivor-refused-Jehovahs-Witness-faith-dies-aged-107.html

IMG_4401.PNG

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted 2 times a detailed report in the past of our loyal Brother from Austria. Yes, he was a very especially JW.  I was a time in the FB group from Leopold Engleitner's friend and Manager B. Rammer

I am wondering, bec. more times I read, he belongs to the anointed ones...  bec automatically of his age. Latest we will know that in the paradies ! ???

Dear Sis., I was not aware of your posted detailed story of our loyal Brother. Thank you so much for reminding us!  I just purchased the book and I know I will enjoy ? reading it. Again, thank you!!  

Posted Images

I posted 2 times a detailed report in the past of our loyal Brother from Austria. Yes, he was a very especially JW.  I was a time in the FB group from Leopold Engleitner's friend and Manager B. Rammerstorfer and learned alot of L. E.'s life and different doings around his belief with Jehovah❤️   Very interesting!   Now we all can read that in his books and our literature :)  Now he is working near Jehovah & Jesus ;-)  bec. his heavenly hope on Earth !  A wonderful faithful Brother,  our Leopold Engleitner ???

15 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

I posted 2 times a detailed report in the past of our loyal Brother from Austria. Yes, he was a very especially JW.  I was a time in the FB group from Leopold Engleitner's friend and Manager B. Rammerstorfer and learned alot of L. E.'s life and different doings around his belief with Jehovah❤️   Very interesting!   Now we all can read that in his books and our literature :)  Now he is working near Jehovah & Jesus ;-)  bec. his heavenly hope on Earth !  A wonderful faithful Brother,  our Leopold Engleitner ???

@Queen Esther This is the Anniversary Date of his death. We will see him in Paradise! We can not say enough! His book is a National Best Seller. May you also find peace and joy as he did proving faithful to his God and Father Jehovah. Agape, Bible Speaks ?????

@Bible Speaks ....

I read and learned by our WT literature, its an especially and unique experience between Jehovah and that Brother / Sister. When they get one day the Holy Spirit directly from Jehovah into their body, they at once get the strong feeling, 'I have the heavenly hope and belong to Jehova as a spiritual person' and its NO doubt !  JW, which have the smallest doubt, they are not anointed. Thats it.  In the past, many JW from East Europe were thinking, being anointed. But one day they were getting in doubt and changed to the earthly hope JW :)  After, they felt much better. That means, not only Jehovah knows it,  the JW also get the true sign. ???

( PS. We had an anointed Brother in my congregation.  - The grandparents of my girlfriend were anointed too... I had different talks about that theme.) Its very interesting for earthly hope JW, I think so ;-)  

12 minutes ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Dear Sis., I was not aware of your posted detailed story of our loyal Brother. Thank you so much for reminding us!  I just purchased the book and I know I will enjoy ? reading it. Again, thank you!!  Blanchie ???

@Blanchie DeGrate I must purchase also!

We need to draw strength from the Faithful! Agape, Bible Speaks 

?????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.