The World News Media

Which one brought you to the truth ? MANY NICE THEOCRATIC BOOKS !

Queen Esther

IMG_8848.JPG.5e208ddf64b1bada5bde7ae7bd994efa.JPG

image.png.eda4a942f3b7a3a83579df3418c2e086.png

10802033_751171531624336_7476789632117567900_n.jpg

2  old  Books  I  show  you....   and  some  we  all  know !

My  girlfriend  recognized  the  TRUTH  with  the  BLUE  Evolutions - Book !   She  read  it  in  ONE  night  - after  she  knew,  the  story  with  Adam  and  Eve  is  the  TRUTH  and  NOT  the  Evolution ! 

• Views 3k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which  one  brought  you  to  the  truth ?   MANY  NICE  THEOCRATIC  BOOKS..... Do  you  have  reminders  to  any  books ? 

Wonderful,  dear  Sister  @Carol Ann Torres     For  me  it  was  the  Paradise - book  and  the  red / brown  Knowledge - book.  First  I  started  the  study  with  my  long-time  girlfriend,  but 

The truth that leads to eternal life..1968.  I started studying in 1974 right after I got married. Was baptized in 1983. There is no better life than to serve Jehovah God. It's truly a shame that many

Posted Images

ztztztztzt.jpg

Thats  a  very  nice  BIBLE / BYBEL,  our  dear  Brother  'Colin  Browne'  shows  us  here ! 

NEVER  SEEN  SUCH  A  NICE  AND  COOL  BIBLE !  :D    THANK  YOU,  BROTHER  COLIN !

He  wrote :

Hello Queen Esther, have a look at this fantastic spanner set made in Germany. It goes up in fractions of an inch. Has a feeler gauge as well as a small screwdriver. The Bible is 24cm top to bottom and the screwdriver set is 11cm wide. My youngest son's present.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.