The World News Media

Which one brought you to the truth ? MANY NICE THEOCRATIC BOOKS !

Queen Esther

• Views 3k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which  one  brought  you  to  the  truth ?   MANY  NICE  THEOCRATIC  BOOKS..... Do  you  have  reminders  to  any  books ? 

Wonderful,  dear  Sister  @Carol Ann Torres     For  me  it  was  the  Paradise - book  and  the  red / brown  Knowledge - book.  First  I  started  the  study  with  my  long-time  girlfriend,  but 

The truth that leads to eternal life..1968.  I started studying in 1974 right after I got married. Was baptized in 1983. There is no better life than to serve Jehovah God. It's truly a shame that many

Posted Images

Must  be  a  very  good  study - book  to  that  time !   I  never  had  it,  my  first  was  the  popular  Paradise book... :)But  only  one  year,  thats  very  fast !   After  my  girlfriend,  I  studied  by  another  sister  also  one  year.  My  girlfriend  gave  me  so  much  Literature  and  we  talked  alot  about  the  truth,  I  had  SO  many  questions...  My  baptism  was  1997,  6. Dec. !   never  forget :):x   Yes,  some  books  still  had  another  popular  name :D  I  can  remember  that....   Thanks  for  your  nice  comment,  dear  sister  Charlotte ❤   @Charlotte Krokene

Greetings  from  Germany....

Dear  Peppa,    @Peppa Hatcher

I  saw  your  book  by  our  Brother  ARchiv@L,  he  posted  it  by  my  post  on  page  Nr. 2  by  the  old  books.  He  said,  he  studied  it  as  child :)  Maybe  ca. 40  years  back ?  You  can  look,  if  its  the  same ?

Paradise  Lost....

I  hope,  you're  feeling  well  in  our  Forum ?  When  you  search  anything,  ask  for  that.

Wish  you  a  great  weekend...   we've  already  Friday - early  morning  in  Germany !

See  us  later :D   Take  care !

Oh....  my  poor  sister,  thats  a  very  hot  area  in  the  summertime !!   I've  since  more  years  contact  to  a  nice,  deaf   Bible -student  woman,  living  in  Wickenburg  AZ  -   She  always  said,  in  Phx  its  still  10'  degrees more  than  in  her  area,  near  the  mountains....   and  there  its  just  now  nearly  40' C.  very  hot   for  German  humans !    I  think  you've  air - condition  at  home....  YES !!  :D

Thank  you  so  much  for  your  answer  dear  Peppa :)      See  us,  yes....

We have lived here in Arizona for 31 years, and we prepare well for the heat, still with the climate changing, it's hotter than normal. 118-120 degrees is unusually hot, we are accustomed to 110 degrees this time of year, but we always say, once it get's 110, hot is hot anyway. Field service is mostly done from the air conditioned car.  Two get out and do 3 doors, then come back to the car, the other 2 Sisters then take turns, and we quit door to door after 30 mins, for some return visits, informal witnessing in the grocery stores , shopping malls, anywhere there is free Air conditioning. I know the Wickenburg area well, fine brothers and sisters there. Did the lady finally come into Jehovah's Organization, get baptized, would have been nice to know, right??  Good night my dear one, I'm working in the morning 5am.

Oh  yes,  I  wish  you  a  *Good Night*  dear  Peppa,  sleep  well....  wow,  5am  is  very  early  but  NOT  so  hot !  A  very  good  idea  with  changing  sisters  by  that  hot  service,  yes :D    I'm  a  little  night - owl...   but  in  some  min.  I  go  sleeping  too. :)  Tell  you  more  tmw  about  all,  its  too  late  now....

Until  tmw  my  dear  sister ❤

Truth book - 1972. Baptized 1973. 

3 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Oh  yes,  I  wish  you  a  *Good Night*  dear  Peppa,  sleep  well....  wow,  5am  is  very  early  but  NOT  so  hot !  A  very  good  idea  with  changing  sisters  by  that  hot  service,  yes :D    I'm  a  little  night - owl...   but  in  some  min.  I  go  sleeping  too. :)  Tell  you  more  tmw  about  all,  its  too  late  now....

Until  tmw  my  dear  sister ❤

Yes,  you can see dear @ARchiv@L.... some telling more and some less, sorry :(  But not all have so much time, I understand that. We have alot to watch and read here in our big Forum and we all still have other importend duties, thats right !

Glad you are back again and Greetings from Germany ??? :D

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.