The World News Media

The last photo of Hachikō, the dog who waited for his master's return each day for 9 years until he too passed away.

Guest Kurt

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody heard of poetic licence?  Def.  "The freedom to depart from the facts of a matter or from the conventional rules of language when speaking or writing in order to create an effect."

We are famously loyal. Here’s what happens to the home of whoever says we are not:

Yes. it is a sad fact that humans are not as loyal as dogs.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

As i mentioned before, about this verse. Hope is good thing, but dog will never be a lion............. But it is fine to be a dog if you have good people around who love you.

My deceased Father, in one of his observational moods, spent some time watching how well I took  care of, and loved  my dog, Jed, (Jedediah Dog), and remarked "If I am ever reincarnated, I want to come back as your dog."

ECC: 9:3-4

" This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead. Anyone who is among the living has hope[b]—even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

As to whether it is better to be  a live dog or a dead lion .... It is better still to be a LIVE LION, than a dead dog.

....and a lot easier!

Unless of course, you are among those agenda driven great unwashed masses who suffer from WDS, ( "The Sword That Cuts Both Ways" (tm) ) for which things that make normal common sense make no sense at all.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.