The World News Media

The BEST weapons .... ( got it from Jehovah )

Queen Esther

deichschaf-685670_960_720.jpg

The  best  weapons.....

When God created the world, he rejoiced over all his works. Each being had its destiny, and all his creatures lived happily in their peculiar character. Only the lamb lay sad before the throne of God and could not share the joy of the other creatures. God saw the suffering of the Lamb and asked, "What is the matter with you that you are so sad and oppressed?" "Oh, my God," answered the lamb, sighing, "how can  I be merry and happy when I am weak and helpless.

Why am I so different among your creatures? Why did not you give me weapons for defense like all other animals? Top horns and sharp claws, powerful trunks and poisonous teeth, fast legs and wide wings have other animals. They all can save themselves by climbing and running, flying and diving, biting and stabbing, catching and robbing. But I am helpless in the great world and exposed to the will of my enemies. "

God listened to the complaints of the lamb, and gave him the right to say, "I'll leave you with the choice: do you want claws, nails, sharp teeth, an antler or a trunk, wings, or fins?" "Oh, no, my God, hurt such dangerous weapons, I want to ask you for better weapons, with which I can really overcome evil and the enemy!" -

"Your request is righteous, and I will give it to thee, and I will give thee the best weapons, which thou canst overcome and conquer."
And  God  gave  the  Lamb  his  BEST  gifts,  namely  meekness,  devotion  and  patience...
:x:) 

• Views 818
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The  best  weapons..... When God created the world, he rejoiced over all his works. Each being had its destiny, and all his creatures lived happily in their peculiar character. Only the lamb lay

..and the LORD sayeth , " ... and because of the gifts I give you ..meekness, devotion, and patience, I also give you attributes that will preserve you and your offspring forever on this Earth .... th

That's O.K. Princess Esterina and her body guard Brunhilda, and Frosty the Snowflake don't like it EITHER.  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

"Your request is righteous, and I will give it to thee, and I will give thee the best weapons, which thou canst overcome and conquer."
And  God  gave  the  Lamb  his  BEST  gifts,  namely  meekness,  devotion  and  patience..

..and the LORD sayeth , " ... and because of the gifts I give you ..meekness, devotion, and patience, I also give you attributes that will preserve you and your offspring forever on this Earth .... that when all other animals shall become extinct ..you and your progeny will survive until the Earth is no more ... I give you portability ... being delicious ... and mechanical refrigeration."

...and LOOK!, the LORD saw that the lamb was good ! ... and NEVER gave anybody indigestion ...

Rogue Dumbo   600  .jpg

turtle soup  450  .jpg

Bizarro-06-01-14-WEB.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.