Bible Speaks

• Views 548
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THATS  WHAT  I  MEAN....   VERY  RARE,  BROTHER'S  ARE  HELPING  IN  SUCH  KIND  OF  LOVE ? WHAT  A  BROTHERLY  LOVE   WOW...  2 hours  walking & more !! Jehovah  w

How Many Miles Would You Walk in Rainy Season to a Convention? ?????? “Our dear sister walking to get to the Regional Convention in Belize. It has been particularly rainy here this past week

Thats not a nice question, bec. we've sick and disabled JW in all countries !  They always need help of others and can't walk alone when they want   Thats a question for younger, healthy JW in esp

Posted Images

Thats not a nice question, bec. we've sick and disabled JW in all countries !  They always need help of others and can't walk alone when they want :(  Thats a question for younger, healthy JW in especially countries, where they have rainy seasons, less or bad streets and often bad ways too....  In small or bigger towns, all JW driving to meetings or conventions !  We also have buses and trains. Thats my answer to your question,  @Bible Speaks...  Agape ???

Thats  true  @James Thomas Rook Jr.  YES !   Really  not  so  easy,  preaching  or  Conventions  in  Asia,  Africa  or  south  America :(   Many  JW  walking  long  and  burdensome  ways  to  the  meetings  or preaching  etc.!!

We're  knowing  from  alot  pictures....

react_sad.png

!!!!$%&.jpg

THATS  WHAT  I  MEAN....   VERY  RARE,  BROTHER'S  ARE  HELPING  IN  SUCH  KIND  OF  LOVE ?

WHAT  A  BROTHERLY  LOVE:x   WOW...  2 hours  walking & more !!

Jehovah  will  watching  your  love,  our  dear  Brother :x

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.