JAMMY

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To speculate on this post I feel we need verification first of his standing in the congregation.

This may have been the plainest room Prince spent time in as an adult http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-prince-jehovah-20160424-story.html

Posted Images

Prince dead at Paisley Park estate in Minnesota, TMZ reports

CHANHASSEN, Minn. (KMSP) - Prince is dead at 57, TMZ and the Associated Press have confirmed, citing the pop star's publicist. Law enforcement at the scene confirmed to Fox 9 that a death is under investigation at Paisley Park in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Paisley Park is the compound where Prince lives, records music and hosts parties and concerts, including one party just a few days ago.

Carver County Chief Deputy Jason Kamerud confirmed a response to a medical call at 9:43 a.m. The crime lab and medical examiner are on scene, but law enforcement said no official identification will be released until notifications are made.

Prince made an appearance at Paisley Park last Saturday, just one day after he was hospitalized with flu symptoms. On April 15, TMZ broke the story that Prince was rushed to the hospital after his plane made an emergency landing in Atlanta.

http://www.fox9.com/news/128500293-story

In a PBS interview Prince told Tavis Smiley that he was "born epileptic" and "used to have seizures" when he was young. During the interview Prince also said that "my mother told me one day I walked in to her and said, 'Mom, I'm not going to be sick anymore,' and she said 'Why?' and I said 'Because an angel told me so.' "

Prince and Smith went on to film footage with the singer's fans, which Smith thought was going to be a concert film. However, Smith says he ended up quitting the project he determined the music icon was trying to make a promotional movie for his faith, the Jehovah's Witnesses. The footage was never released.

I had read that Prince had recently disassociated himself. Is this true?

If that is the case, shouldn't all JW's have refrained from praying for him and / or expressing sorrow for his passing? According to Watchtower policy he was to be shunned during his life. They were not even to say "Hello" to such a wicked man or eat a meal with him.

Now that he has died he awaits a resurrection since he has died for his sins and it no longer matters that he was possibly disassociated.

Will Watchtower leaders (elders) refuse to offer a funeral talk for him on this basis?

5 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

I had read that Prince had recently disassociated himself. Is this true?

If that is the case, shouldn't all JW's have refrained from praying for him and / or expressing sorrow for his passing? According to Watchtower policy he was to be shunned during his life. They were not even to say "Hello" to such a wicked man or eat a meal with him.

Now that he has died he awaits a resurrection since he has died for his sins and it no longer matters that he was possibly disassociated.

Will Watchtower leaders (elders) refuse to offer a funeral talk for him on this basis?

To speculate on this post I feel we need verification first of his standing in the congregation.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.