Matthew9969

• Views 963
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah. I agree. This NM gig is really stupid . And what do the cops do? Distracting motorists? I mean are they standing in the intersect, trying to disrupt traffic? Bit like those unsolicited windscree

Give me a break, yes, speaking  to someone is very important just like Jesus did. however, his presence was more important to show others that HE WAS SENT BY HIS FATHER JEHOVAH.  The sa

Like cultured people fleeing a fart in the concert hall, they can’t get it out of their Bibles quick enough.

1 hour ago, derek1956 said:

Did you Know Jehovah is God`s Name or do you not use  the Name of Almighty Jehovah?

Did you know the Org took on that name because it was convenient. It was a name that was already known by many. 

I believe it was thought up be a Catholic priest in a monastery, but i could be wrong. 

Did you know that the old argument between the names Yahweh and Jehovah still goes on ? 

And i presume you know it was YHWH or actually HWHY  as the Hebrew writings were from right to left. 

So Yahweh would be much closer to YHWH than Jehovah would be. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.