The World News Media

Trump Derangement Syndrome

TrueTomHarley

@James Thomas Rook Jr. As of what I mentioned before, there will be an increase is things deemed nefarious, hence this political chicken run craze. Second, no man is inspired, but are deemed spirit led, there is a difference. And Third - that language man, remember what I mentioned before to Butler?

Truly, truly I say on to thee, if you really read the Bible, The Word of God, as you yourself made claim to, you'd be wise to watch your tongue wherever you are, even online so called follower of God and his Christ.

I will leave here verses for you to read the next time you think, even the slightest of assumption, that somehow God is okay with that kind of language.

• Ecclesiastes 10:12 - The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him.
  • Colossians 3:8 - But now you must put aside all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your mouth.
  • Colossians 4:6 - Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
  • Ephesians 5:4 - Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or crude joking, which are out of character, but rather thanksgiving.
  • Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
  • Matthew 15:11 - it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
  • James 3:10 - From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dark Lord has made his appearance and people who agree with him in many particulars are keeping an unusually low profile. It is probably because they do not want to inadvertently say something wro

Trump would make a terrible jw.

I’ve soured on my view of him in recent years. As Supreme Commander, it was he who liberated the concentration camps. There is an account of a certain nearby German mayor pleading ignorance, an e

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

And Third - that language man, remember what I mentioned before to Butler?

On 12/30/2019 at 12:09 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The Governing Body's 2017 admission that they were NOT inspired of God was kinda a "DUH!" statement, yet the progress is palpable ... inspired by those that bitch and moan, and groan from their heavy burdens .... and vote with their wallet.

A bitch ia s female dog used for breeding purposes, and that use is quite legitimate, and not considered vulgar.

The way I used the word bitch was AS A VERB., NOT AS A NOUN.

Same thing.

Space Merchant:  Apparently English is not your mother tongue, or you do not get out much.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.