The World News Media

Is it still a God dishonoring sin to eat turkey on Thanksgiving day?

Matthew9969

20 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Matt, this was brought up last year..... Paganism is paganism -PERIOD.

Ever since then, more and more people stopped partaking in Thanksgiving, even more with the pandemic, so that tells you something.

That being said, to dine with demons and charlatans for instant gratifications gets you nowhere, if all that food slows you down, being unable to recover and continue on to the path of the Kingdom.

Pagans eat food....oh my goodness! you must be starving;P

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Is it still a God dishonoring sin to eat turkey on Thanksgiving day?” From the turkey’s standpoint, yes.  

Seems certain people will soon claim that JWs started the pandemic.  Christians were blamed also for the fire of Rome.  Seems it will soon get to things like that.  We seem to be going back to the Dar

Yes. “While they were listening to these things, he told another illustration, because he was near Jerusalem and they thought that the Kingdom of God was going to appear instantly.” Luke 19:11

On 11/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Pagans eat food....oh my goodness! you must be starving;P

Which proves you are not a man of God, yet again.

You cannot sit at the table of God, and hang with demons on a festive evening.

Yet again, proving yourself, the mainstream Christians, such as yourself belittle how God views such things.

You can joke with God all you want, but do not be surprised when his Day comes on how things will turn out for the charlatans and cherry pickers.

That being said, I said the same thing to that Pastor you follow; his community put him on blast.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.